ITT: Sublte (and not so sublte) implications and hints about characters on TV and in movies that are yet to be...

ITT: Sublte (and not so sublte) implications and hints about characters on TV and in movies that are yet to be confirmed or dismissed.

I'll start with a few:

The Nightman in IASIP is Charlie's uncle Jack, and Mac is the Dayman, the troll is Charlie's mom.

Dennis is a serial rapist and killer.

Toby was the real Scranton strangler. George Howard Scub, the man convicted, attacked Toby because he confessed to him that he was the real killer and had framed him.

bump

Palpatine was behind it all

This thread deserves to live

I get the nightman and the troll but why is Mac the dayman?

He was Charlie's only friend until high school. They connected on an emotional level because they both had absent parents.

Also, Charlie wanted Mac to take the role, but Dennis leeched on to it.

The "master of karate" part of the Dayman song lyrics is what really gives it away.

The Mac and Charlie flashback scenes (some of which were deleted) shows that they only had each other and how their friendship helped them cope in everyday life. Mac being the Dayman makes a lot of sense.

Quinn knows Dexter is a killer since Dex got him off on the blood charges for the robocop kill.

it was straight up implied and then never followed up cause of shitty writers.

Ok I see it now.

>master of karate
But Dennis came up with the master of karate line

Nope, Charlie says "Master of karate" and Dennis comes up with "And friendship, for everyone"

>implication

what did they mean by this?

So that means that Charlie's mom pimped him to his uncle.

>and Mac is the Dayman
At first I thought you were just being stupid, but then I remembered that in Charlie's original plans Mac indeed played the roles of The Boy/The Dayman.

It's not like she was a stranger to that world

I don't think Mrs. Kelly is that fucked in the head. She was either very stupid or oblivious to Jack being a molester. I think she just let him stay.

This. She got Charlie Christmas presents by getting a train run on her. Good mom imo

In Charlie Gets Molested we see that the mom was very upset when she thought Charlie was abused by a teacher. But we also see uncle Jack being really nervous.

She didn't pimp him out and probably didn't know about any abuse, but uncle Jack lived with them for a while and paid rent to Charlie's mom. A very young Charlie probably didn't see the distinction.

Yeah that didn't fuck him up or anything

was this the best thing to come out of always sunny or was it dayman/nightman stuff

They're probably on par with each other.

Why is Mac th dayman? Did he kick uncle Jack's ass?

The implication is the ultimate triumph of American comedy. Nothing anyone from anywhere else has ever written has been even half as good.

Will there ever be a show as good as IASIP? They could joke about anything. Race relations, rape, pedos, typically non-correct things, everything, without a political bias.

Saying "could" because I fear that new female writer will ruin shit.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard who thinks the show has gone or will go SJW, but I fear that female writer will tone down shit.

How did Mac fight off Uncle Jack?