There's any country that literally hate Brazil for some reason? I mean, besides the internet bullshit...

There's any country that literally hate Brazil for some reason? I mean, besides the internet bullshit, I'm talking about real hate, like Poland for Germany.

I guess not, we're too friendly for it, can't think why a whole nation would hate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2691577/cannibal-prisoners-barbecuing-human-flesh-brazilian-jail/
youtu.be/g0x3JytbRDY
youtu.be/8EiJHmHPVig
youtu.be/0iFXPAFThHw
youtu.be/0sDSuMVgM1I
youtu.be/Hnz9BwHFsQU
youtu.be/zU6TdTs20yg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thesun.co.uk/news/2691577/cannibal-prisoners-barbecuing-human-flesh-brazilian-jail/

i hate you because you're literal nigger subhumans

No one hates Brazil but no one likes Brazil either. Brazil is the creepy guy no one wants to talk about or even look at.

Sorry bud, there is relatively more black people in France than Brazil nowadays.

Try to leave your mom's basement sometime, see for yourself.

>Poland for Germany
Do people really believe that? I mean besides people like pic related.

How about that british woman in the amazonas? Bet the brits didn't like that

I believe they really hate us

brazil is the fat girl everyone fucked but nobody admits it

>the fat girl everyone fucked but nobody admits it
does this happen often in bongland?

Yes, Mongolians seriously despise you, I've met lots of them coming here as tourists and it's always the first thing out of their mouths, Brazil is the enemy, kill all Brazilian scum, nuke Brazil etc. Clearly some intense hatred there

yeah england is full of fat slags

That's really strange, I though the mongolians I've met were some weird exception.
They all hated brazil when it came up.

Yeah, England is full of obese whores, and whoresons.

why especially mongolians
and why do they go to iceland? you mustn't have met a lot

She knew that it was a dangerous zone, but she went over there, like any fucking cuck brit, to show "how good and peaceful person" she was.

The results shown up.

Isn't mongol closely related to Down Syndrome?

They look very alike.

Just gonna leave this here.

That is weird because we never talk about Mongolia here, other than frequently using the term "mongol" to refer to dumb and mentally retarded people.
[spoiler]Every western country does that right? It can't be the reason they hate us specifically[/spoiler]

I think you have too much inferiority complex, slav tier.

No one cares about South America and you constantly seek for love, hate or attention.

The only time people talk about South American countries is when south americans attentionwhores spam threads about their countries to seek approval, disapproval or just attentions from USA/Europe in a lame attempt to subdue their inferiority complex.

That aside, literally nobody gives a shit about south america and that's what hurts the latino man the most.

West doesn't care about you.

You are too stupid and low IQ, seriously. You should take advantage of this.

If you were smart, instead of seek western attention, you should be secretly building atomic bombs of preparing revolutions.

you were talking about asia? there are a bunch of people who are interested in latin america usually non-asians don't give a shit about asia and asians though unless they are k-pop/k-drama/anime fans

It's not exacly this. The fact is that literally nothing happens here usually, so we tend to look outside for external views about anything.

WTF you talking m8.

No Nuclear Weapons here, we are all about sex, drugs and beaches....

Don't think about that anymore, mkay?

We are all peaceful, love you all.

>can't think why a whole nation would hate us.
so why did you make this shitty thread?

It's not true. We are kinda fascinated for the Asian history and Philosophy as well.

Because I can't think, but a brainlet like you maybe could.

you are 50% of the worlds bunda, how can I hate that

Br grills are pretty nice too

This girl isn't Brazilian tho

Shut it down

well i don+t like brazilian s, like usually the majority of my people don't like, but if they stay away i have nothing against them and they should keep their lifes the way they want, far far away, good luck

Why do you always post brown ones? They are the least desired here.

Brazil is unironically pretty relevant though.
Colombia or Chile second? But it's a fair power gap.

As I say, mediocre and low IQ

>tfw can't into irony

she might aswell be
eh i mean, they have child bearing hips..

No, i dont hate you, i just dont know whats going there, in Latin America, as well as you have no clue about the rest if ex ussr

Russia is well known for their HIGH IQ right???
youtu.be/g0x3JytbRDY
youtu.be/8EiJHmHPVig
youtu.be/0iFXPAFThHw
youtu.be/0sDSuMVgM1I
youtu.be/Hnz9BwHFsQU
youtu.be/zU6TdTs20yg

We hate you, buy for a reason

At least we still cause lot of butthurt in west, meanwhile they can shit on you everytime and you can't do nothing.

Except the ruski is right.

well i mean, brazil is known for entertainment not intellect

Speak for yourself.

You and your lack of self awareness are the problem. I know we are more divided than 80% of the countries of this board,and also that we have no sense of identity except that of our collective stupidity and uneducated howls wich impregnate this site from time to time.

Because the only thing South Americans are good is sucking euro dicks. We can't walk with our legs alone.

Someone from South America made me dinner once.

Thanks South American.