/virgin/ - international virginity

/virgin/ - international virginity

let's have a thread about us
let's exchange our experience and how we feel to not have scored
hahahaha we have some fun
please i'm depresed, i don't want to kill myself yet

I've been very-very close to losing virginity like 3 times, but first time drunk fucktwat friend broke in a room, second and third time i backed off for some stupid reason. But i will certainly lose it in like a month or so, one way or another.

at least you have your chance

I don't think that's what this thread is for

I'm like 3\10, you have a chance too
I'm trying to encourage him to make a move or something

I lost my virginity to 2d girls

@ least i have no interest in w*Men

wiman are not important haha

t. me 2 years ago

why did i have to be born so ugly

26, virgin & never had a gf or been on a date.

You all can do it, if a Russian can lose a virginity, it means every other man can, we are the ugliest.

me too bro
but we have our anime and videogames right and there is Sup Forums

Forever pure.

When did you last hug a girl your age lads?

it wasn't really a hug, more like a "consensual authorised hovering over her personal airspace under tight circumstances", like two weeks ago. i was coerced into this terrible emotional onslaught because she was a friend from school i had forgotten for years and she ran towards me anyway
if it was up to me i would've 360 degree'd away and went on with my business

Don't you have female friends? It's a handshake with men, and a hug with girls.

At this point I'd rather just stay a virgin desu. It takes too much effort to have sex, and since I've never done it it probably wouldn't even feel that good.
Also cute 2D girls have fucked up my standards so now anything 3D looks just disappointing.

3 months ago she kissed me on the cheek but she just try to be polite i think

never touched a girl in my life unless I brushed against them by accident.

Is that what you tell yourself?

>a stupid burger with stupid comment
How typical~~

Lost it when I was 15

test

Around three months ago. I hugged with my two female groupmates from the university at a goodbye party. They even kissed me on the cheek, it was so nice.

same except 24
i am fine waiting for marriage except i will never get married ;_;

Been a virgin until 21 years, gf leaves when I'm 22.
No girlfriend until 25 years.
Been together with same girl for 11 years now.

There are no hard rules.
As an addition, sex is overrated, unless you have sex with someone who has much experience. And if she has much experience, she may not be waifu material.

I don't think I even care about virginity any more, desu. Even if some girl would find me attractive because I have zero experience all our dates or sex would probably suck for both of us.

I don't even have money for whores.

For those whom virginity is a matter of life and death:

First you need to find friends and a wingman (force yourself on them). Build a small social circle even if you find yourself in cringeworthy situations. What do you have to lose? Then start going out with them and doing normie stuff like going to bars and hanging out at other peoples homes. Now from here on there might be 2 scenarios: 1) you will get a gf, 2) if nothing happens, start getting more and more drunk with them and your drunk self might impress some girls and get laid. Repeat this process and you will lose your virginity in a Western society. However it does take courage, consideration and work like everything in life. And you can rarely just fugg a girl without having a social circle first, because she will see you as a freak. If you do have a social circle, you can get laid even if you are a total weirdo freak just off the strength and normalcy of other people in the circle.

premarital sex is sin

i agree
unfortunately i will never have marital sex either becuase it requires being married ;_;

>wanting to have sex to say "I did it"