Current state of Sup Forums

How does it make you feel?

>LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION INTENTIONALLY OR THROUGH GROSS NEGLIGENCE IS CONSIDERED A FELONY
>CLINTON HANDLED TOP SECRET INFORMATION WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE
>NO CHARGES WILL BE RECOMMENDED

A total travesty

>shillary will be indicted

Said no one that isn't a complete retard ever, it's been clear from day one that she is under special protection from the law and won't be facing any charges.

>LEAKING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION INTENTIONALLY OR THROUGH GROSS NEGLIGENCE IS CONSIDERED A FELONY
>CLINTON HANDLED TOP SECRET INFORMATION WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE
>NO CHARGES WILL BE RECOMMENDED

Okay, you were right all along and we alle were retards for believing in justice and equal rights for all citizens.

Checkmate, m8.

Sup Forums BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>Said no one that isn't a complete retard ever

So, the overwhelming majority of Sup Forums is completely retarded. Got it.

>canada
Most of Sup Forums has maintained she wouldn't face charges

I literally said this the day after Benghazi, the day after her email shit surfaced

It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone

I love how so much of the pro-Trump faggots here have different flags. His fucking support is a complete illusion and Sup Forums is nothing more than a hugbox echo chamber of delusion that makes Berniebros look like they're in touch with reality.

Sup Forums BTFO

>The establishment front runner
>Facing charges by that same establishment

shiggy diggy.

wow I will now #Shill4Hill after this

a place very out of touch with the reality of America and how the majority feel and will vote. the average person will think "I'm gonna vote for Clinton because she's a woman and knows what she's doing, not Trump who is a nazi and will start a nuclear war". the end.

lol @ drumpf supporters top kek lololol

this is how stupid you all sound

CNN bringing the newfags

>misreading comments in an attempt to be edgy

>>>reddit

I didn't want her to be indicated. Is she was, Sander's would have gotten the Democratic nomination and Trump has a much better chance taking down Clinton with all of her controversies to exploit once they start debating.

wow looks like im #raging4rodham now

THE LEVEL OF DENIAL
THE FLOOD OF TEARS

Today was a good day.

>MUH PROXIES
Fuck off, man. Your meme candidate is a joke. It's a testimate to how much of a joke the RNC's legitimate candidates are that he made it this far. Hope you like AT LEAST 8 more years of blue.

>there are people celebrating that a criminal just got free from a rigged justice system

you deserve hillary
you deserve to be miserable

With every "btfo" my freedom boned grows.

Nice backtracking

you should see r/sandersforpresident

Trump at least has a decent chance, but Bernie has none now

This is good news for Trump. He would lose to anyone else and this is feeds his narrative perfectly. I think he has a chance now

OP image would work better with Bernie Sanders. It was his supporters that kept claiming an impending Clinton indictment would propel Bernie to the Democratic presidential nomination.

Pretty true. Except this is one instance that has yet to be resolved. The other events came and went.