FBI FULL OF CUCKS

How does it feel to know you're all spineless cucks that suck nigger dick all day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltiVOUmo9o
wh.gov/iFaoF
navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what happened?

No charges.

The director looks like a cuck, talks like a longwinded cuck, and acts like a cuck. He is the head of them, and they all stood by and let him say such.

They are all spineless cowards.

There is no excuse, not even your life. You should all kill yourselves immediately.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ltiVOUmo9o

The investigation had no merit.

The director of the FBI talked for ten minutes about how illegal what Hillary Clinton did. He then said, and I shit you not, that while anyone else would likely be indicted for what she did, she won't be, because lolshesaclinton.

A sham. Just cucks gargling nigger balls.

>muh conspiracies
Live and let live friend. We're going to have a bright future under Clinton

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

TRUMPO IS STUMPO

Someone fire this shill, hes doing a terrible job

Sign the fucking petition

wh.gov/iFaoF

This is outta their jurisdiction. This case wasnt about picking on innocent ranchers so it could not be handled.

>shilling this hard for muh meme candidate.
.04 cents have been deposited

Kek

That's what happens when key witnesses start dropping like flies

And to think they come on this board to shill. You fuckers at the FBI should just kill yourself.

Hopefully it's brightness is from a nuke delivered by ISIS

>SAYS THE KEKS THAT SUCK TRUMP'S COCK ALL DAY LONG

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>government officials shill on Sup Forums
> t-they care what I think. S-subversion!

Nice synchronicity

Anyone have a link to Comey's speech?

Wow, how could you say that? Don't you love America? Literally shaking...

Jo FBI i know you are watching wtf just WTF everything that happens in a Clintoris administrations will be your fault you useless waste of air.
Why are you even existing if you don't do something?
One can be a spiritual cuck without literally being cuckolded.
It means you are a weak, emasculated man who enjoys being humiliated and gets off on watching men he perceives as stronger than himself steal what belongs to him.
There is nothing more pathetic and repulsive than a man who masturbates while watching his woman get fucked by someone else.
He is not a man at all, he's less masculine than a woman.
An abject failure by every metric of society, philosophy and biology.
And when we call you a cuck, we're saying that's how pathetic you are, you useless cucks!

Dc isn't america

Yes, nuclear war with russia will be very bright.

>1 signature

Fuck the FBI.

This must be why they call it Fourth of Jew lies.

Reminder that he was part of the committee that """"""""""""investigated""""""""""""" Whitewater.

navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/

Congratulations Mr. Comey, you've just managed to delegitimize the entirety of federal law enforcement. I'll never trust or cooperate with that lot ever again.

Henceforth they are simply 'The Queensguard'.

Spread this

This is the key

Do military have different laws than the SoS would have had? Someone suggested that and I didn't know the answer.

James Cummy you gay Ronald Reagan-looking fuck
You failed to defend liberty
You disgust me

Man, this is just awful for the FBI, it just looks really bad...what do the SJW's call that now? Optics?

I guess we will have chaos soon at this rate....