Why Ottoman empire is the least portrayed in WWI media and filmography when they were the ones that suffered the...

Why Ottoman empire is the least portrayed in WWI media and filmography when they were the ones that suffered the biggest losses in terms of population causalities and land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LBpsMqNEV0
youtube.com/watch?v=j0HTdesvJT0
youtu.be/qPQ7CR3wn8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they were the ones that suffered the biggest losses
i thought it was the russians and the french

that's because russia has an absurdly large population

Still losing a close to fifth of the population in a war is pretty heavy loss and in terms of numbers they are equal to Russian empire.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY MANAGE TO DO THAT?

It would be massive triggering if they made one in current days. All their provinces pushing them out and Arabs which their plebs considered as holy people (majority of Turkish peasants still does) also stabbed them in the back and Brits just came to crush their last resistance.

holy people?
like the Armenians?

I got quite interested in Ottoman Empire lately. What are some good books about it?

Only Arabs in Hijaz were participating against Ottomans in the war. Levantines were all enlisted in the war to defend the empire.

just read your history book

or is Ottomans the only empire not to occupy Poland?

By fighting the war alongside the Germans and having multiple fronts to fight in (Balkans, Med Sea, Caucasus, Black Sea, Arabian front..etc) with their enemy being the french, the brits, the russian empire and other factions fighting beside them.

Well I mean they would be god's chosen people theoretically cause god spoke to one of their own so the privilege and not wanting to be under someone else patronage. They do call cheap muzzie labor from Africa,Desi world,Anatolia,Levant and oceanic Asia as abeed after all. And in some sense they are that.

I wouldn't mind being occupied by Ottomans. It's better than being a servant of kikes and attacking random middle eastern countries to further Israel's agenda while brainwashing your young men that it's their duty to die for Schlomo and Blumann.

because nobody cares about roaches lmao

Abeed as a term was reserved for African workers. Levant was separated into different vilayets and just had to pay taxes for the empire. Feudal system was a different thing though.

Saudis and Gulf Arab States have plenty of money and influence due to oil revenue and resentful of Ottoman dominance in region for centuries.

Jewhollywood make Lawrence of Arabia movie about them as good guys and Arabs massacrating Ottomans a good thing

turkey without money in 2016 hollywood makes movie about armenian genocide.

>Why Ottoman empire is the least portrayed in WWI media and filmography when they were the ones that suffered the biggest losses in terms of population causalities and land?

Why terrorist countries are the least portrayed in Mordern World media and filmography???
YOU TELL ME user!

>population casualties

Doesn't really count when you kill your own people

In popular media almost nothing outside of the Western Front gets portrayed. The Eastern Front is rarely depicted and the fighting in the Middle East (besides Gallipoli), Africa, the Pacific, and the Italian Front are almost entirely ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LBpsMqNEV0
youtube.com/watch?v=j0HTdesvJT0

youtu.be/qPQ7CR3wn8A

The good doesn't always win, the winners write the history, showing themselves as the good ones.

The ottomans occupied some parts of central ukraine, but never made it into poland.

>biggest losses
>implying 'losing' turkroaches is a loss

wh*Te subhuman know your place or else i'll darken your mother