FBI dun goofed

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer— Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>Gross Negligence
>10 years

What exactly am I missing here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQVeaIHWWck
youtu.be/2bosouX_d8Y
youtu.be/4B93BoC9ylg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The blatant corruption that exists on all levels of US government and justice system. The US might as well be Russia at this point.

>What exactly am I missing here
Establishment politics

No law was broken. Everything she did was completely legal. Now tote that second amendment and self pwn trumpkin.
:^)

But she didn't mean to be grossly negligent so it's fine

>tfw you realize the right-wing doesn't have a future and the white question will be solved in your lifetime
Goddamn this feels good. You racist fucktards are so screwed.

You are all being very sexist.

Enjoy hanging from a rope.

We should start a meme called the Hillary clause.

Basically anything that is usually illegal is now legal as long as you didn't mean to do it, or didn't know it was wrong, or didn't know what you were doing, etc.

My vehicular manslaughter shows extreme carelessness but there is simply no evidence of intent, so there will be no charges.

>he still uses the rope-day meme
It would be funnier if it wasn't so pathetic. You're outnumbered. You're out-gunned (don't forget, we're the law enforcement in this country). You're social pariahs. Nobody likes you outside of a Vietnamese pictograph forum. And to top it all off, in a few months, you're going to have two out of three branches of the federal government bent on your destruction.

Fact: Hillary is going to defeat Trump easily. Her poll numbers didn't even dip hard while she was under federal investigation. Now she's clear. It's over.

Fact: We're going to have a progressive stack on the US Supreme Court that's going to last a generation. The second amendment is going to get the proper gutting it deserves. The first amendment is going to get the proper anti-hate-speech revision it deserves. etc.

Fact: As our population continues to become more latino we are going to fill congress with liberals. So by the time Hillary is done with her second term we will be in full control over the federal government.

TL;DR: LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME. WE ARE AMERICA NOW. SO LONG WHITE GUY!

>$0.01 has been deposited into your pants suit fund

>muh shill meme
Face it faggot. You're not even a majority in chan culture, don't belabor the delusion that people must be paid to laugh at how stupid you are. Your movement is dead in the water today.

Do you guys think she didnt mean to do it?

(3) individuals deemed important enough are considered exempt from clause 1 and 2

>$0.02 deposited into your account

Shit tier b8, tbqh. 2/10 work on your subtlety.

ETERNAL REMINDER FBI user WAS RIGHT

They think ignorance of the law is a defense against prosecution.

I simply don't believe she was ignorant of the law. Both clintons have been in government for decades.

You don't know how insanely difficult it is to prove criminal negligence. It's ok though, nobody expects you to be reasonably intelligent considering your stance on this issue. Welcome to Law 101 user, take a seat.

They blamed that her email were hacked

Clinton will murder every child in your family to keep you silent.

But hey, if you dont know the law you cant break the law apparently. Fuck the USA.

To follow up, here's what wikipedia says about the "reasonable person standard." Read it, you may learn something.

This is not a real person but a legal fiction, an objective yardstick against which to measure the culpability of real people. For these purposes, the reasonable person is not an average person: this is not a democratic measure. To determine the appropriate level of responsibility, the test of reasonableness has to be directly relevant to the activities being undertaken by the accused. What the ‘average person’ thinks or might do would be irrelevant in a case where a doctor is accused of wrongfully killing a patient during treatment. Hence, there is a baseline of minimum competence that all are expected to aspire to. This reasonable person is appropriately informed, capable, aware of the law, and fair-minded. This standard can never go down, but it can go up to match the training and abilities of the particular accused. In testing whether the particular doctor has misdiagnosed a patient so incompetently that it amounts to a crime, the standard must be that of the reasonable doctor. Those who hold themselves out as having particular skills must match the level of performance expected of people with comparable skills. When engaged in an activity outside their expertise, such individuals revert to the ordinary person standard. This is not to deny that ordinary people might do something extraordinary in certain circumstances, but the ordinary person as an accused will not be at fault if he or she does not do that extraordinary thing so long as whatever that person does or thinks is reasonable in those circumstances.

You aint got the balls, Cletus

They know she's guilty but Obama was implicated in their findings. Rather than have to start impeachment of a sitting president they will let her go. Obama supported her because he knew his involvement protected her.

I cant wait. Ill find a church and shoot every nigger in there top kek. There already is absolutely no reason to follow a single law in this country. If politicians are unaccountable and police wont work and actively let niggers loose to commit more and worse crimew, why should we, any of us, continue to obey laws that only apply to us, not illegal immigrants and niggers and arabs and fags and politicians?

This. We're a banana republic.

The fucked up thing is there is no good place left to run. Where the fuck am I going to go that's any better off than we are? Fucking Canada? Trudeau is a bigger cuck than Obama and Hillary put together. Europe? Cuck central. There's nowhere left to escape to. We're just utterly fucked.

>we're the law enforcement

Just because he didn't recommend anything doesn't mean someone can't still go forward with it.

Not that I think it'll actually happen apparently white people are corrupt as fuck.

Does this mean that "I thought she was 18" is a defense now?
I didn't know that it was illegal
OK you're free to go

what did she do that was illegal?

>What exactly am I missing here
Laws don't apply to people that literally dictate them

Dig in and start killing. There is no option but that left. Law has failed us and are extremely cruel to us and refuse to help us. Theyre all neo-commies and enjoying their newfound legal immunity and grip of power.

I'm moving to a little village in Africa one day

2/10

Gr8 b8 m8

hahaha yeah our movement is dead because comey went on national tv and said Hillary is a giant retard and a risk to national security, keep trying

>I'm a better legal expert than the FBI

kys

Mortal rules do not apply to DIVINE RIGHTFUL LORDS OF THE CLINTON BLUE BLOODLINE! GLORY TO THE QUEEN!

It's a corrupt system of crooked bureaucrats and internationalists who do favors for one another and cover each others' asses. The law never applied to them. And any fucking pleb who has faith in this government is a nitwit.

He blatantly said they would normally charge for this, but in this case they won't.

You aren't missing a thing except justice. Sad!

Read their statement, they didn't say she was innocent, they said that there is no prosecutor who would have taken the case

if you watched the c-span report, the FBI speaker said Hillary's actions covered all the necessary requirements to meet this charge

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

No moron would believe that she did it on accident.

This was the most important piece of his statement.

Nobody does. It has to do with having enough evidence to take her down. There is likely better evidence for more serious charges looming.

You have mexican tier corruption when it comes to protect the monkey's champion.

>we're the law enforcement
Top kek

Guillotine time

current feel
>>youtu.be/vQVeaIHWWck

All this salt from wrong again Sup Forumstards. You think you'd learn that Sup Forums is wrong 90% or the time all the time

The attorney general conveniently recused herself after meeting with Bill and said that in order to avoid appearing corrupt, the DoJ would go with the FBI's recommendation. It's effectively a dead issue in the courts.

America is the most corrupt shithole on this planet

That was one of the first pieces I learned to play on double bass. Classic.

This. I wish based Putin would invade already.

...and fuck off with your corruption rhetoric, you third world chimpo

>subject to security or administrative sanctions
So he's specifically saying they can't recommend criminal charges, but this statement implies that they might be pursuing non-criminal sanctions regarding her security clearance.

What he's saying is probably that these sanctions are the precedent in this type of case without affirmative evidence of criminal intent. Also, if that does happen, we'll never hear about it.

if anyone knows about corruption, it's the Brazilian.

May kek guide us all.
>>youtu.be/2bosouX_d8Y

cheers mothafucka

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi you fucking pleb serf.

Get back to the salt mines and prepare to see this face for the next eight years.

They can't recommend, because doing so would get him a lead pill to the head. He literally said word per word that she did things that are against the law. That's it.

It's funny because he said he can't recommend sanction, DOESN'T MEAN he can't recommend charges, because as you yourself said those are two different things. He completely ignores actual criminal charges.

>he doesn't know the difference between negligence and gross negligence

As a Hispanic American with parents that grew up across the eastern border.
Would I be better off in Poland or New Zealand or a decent hispanic country?

Hi

This law only applies to unimportant people.

youtu.be/4B93BoC9ylg

Same here. There's too much degeneracy in CA but there's still based people too. It's like Sup Forums, tons of shit but there's gold occasionally. Just stick it out, quitting is for cucks.

Moved top secret information from a secure location to a private location, so that she wouldn't be accountable for any information she accesses (which is partially why it's set up like that). Also it's set up like that because it's secure where its stored, being as the legal definition of top secret is "information that if obtained by the enemy would pose grave danger to national security". And since she was insecure with this information China, Russia and even North Korea have admitted they have everything from her. That's what she did fucking wrong

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.