YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

yelp.com/biz/cancun-inn-sugar-loaf?utm_source=ishare

1 STAR IT

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/cancun-inn-sugar-loaf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping

Leftist scum showing their true nature.

Topkek, the owners first name is (((Israel))).

Can't say I'm surprised

>Levy

But yet they can force a Christian bakery to make cakes for gays. See the hypocrisy? Private property only works when it is in their favor.

Enjoy ur civil war 2.0.

Keep posting.

bumping

bumparoo

>(((Esther))) (((Levy)))

This

>Mexican Restaurant
WALL!

(((Levy)))

first, pol fellates milo

now pol sticks up for the jews?

>POL BTFO

Bump

The owner of the restaurant are jews anyway.

>the right to refuse service at private establishments is good when bakers don't want to make fags cakes, but bad any other time

They hypocrisy of this place is unbearable sometimes.

kekekekekekekekekekekek

>A private place has the right to refuse service to someone who supports Trump but must be forced to serve someone who is gay

The hypocrisy of leftists is unbearable sometimes.

Tell me why we should "play fair" with these scumbags?

Bump for u

>libertarians will never stop being holier than thou assholes pretending to be conservatives

Liberals have repeatedly sued bakers who refused to bake cakes for gays, your "NO WE NEED TO JUST FIGHT WITH ONE HAND BEHIND OUR BACK" ensures we will lose in the long run.

Good job, fake-conservative. You lost but at least you "defended" your integrity.

Just so you know what fair is.

the niggers are angry.

nothing new there. everybody go home now. nothing more to see here.

gtfo antisemite, your kind was never accepted here.
Trump is pro-Israel, and so is Sup Forums.

we need more

These are the newfags that were ground up in the sjw culture but rejected it and went for the alt right while still using the sjw tactics they learned.

fuck off
we played that game for a decade
it DOESN'T WORK and it made it WORSE

Bump

did it

reviews are being deleted en mass. make new accounts

>Levy, a variant of (((LEVI)))
>(((Esther)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Probably won't help. They will be more likely to check and baleet new accounts.
It needs sharing to a Trump jewbook page. Those people will have legit accounts to use.

1 star'd em on kikebook

MAGA

Keep it going laddos.

For him.

Artist?

>Apparently it's legal for a private business owner to throw out someone for any reason

Well it is. I can throw out faggots out of my restaurant, I can refuse service to trannies and I can also refuse service to a Trump supporter. That's all perfectly fine, if it were applied equally for all reasons.

yelp.com/biz/cancun-inn-sugar-loaf

"Just had lunch here today and had the BEST time ever. Not only did Israel open his restaurant an hour before he planned to to accommodate us, we had an absolutely fantastic time while we were there. Israel and his wife and brother (shout out to my BFF and bro Julio) were so friendly and the food was delicious. Definitely get the sangria when you go - you will not regret it. Israel also performed a bunch of amazing magic tricks which was the perfect end to the meal. Loved every moment and I will definitely be back next (and every time) I'm in the area again. Thank you Cancun Inn!!!"

>Israel

>Levy

This.

Fuck off, if it was someone throwing a Clinton or Sanders supporter out, you'd celebrate

Sup Forums used to praise right to refuse service

So you were against the prosecution of those american bakers who refused to make a cake for a gay couples wedding?

>Sup Forums is one person

Are business owners just retarded now?

Do they think they can get away with shit like this today, thinking it will go the way of the gay cake incident?

This really can't be anything other than bad publicity.

Fags are protected though

If they refused you for being white, you would have a case.

>Mexican restaurants

Why don't people record this shit as its going down

This sounds like blacks being kicked off the buses in the 1960s.

You guys really are the right wing version of SJW. Haha.

Yeah this shit only works if you are sure the other side will play fair

Sticking to retard principles is what is killing us and what killed the GOP.

We need to fight fire with fire.

Not just the hypocrisy, but the ignorance. There are three or four posts in here whining about the gay wedding cake, not realizing fags are protected. Again, if she was denied service because she's white, then that would be equivalent.

Plus, so many think it's okay to turn away blacks and Liberals, but when it happens to a Trump supporter, it's the worst thing in the world.

After the gay bakery.

Sometimes they forget, being in the heat of battle against the liberal horde. During the Chicago Trump rally that got canceled, I was harassed by several liberals at my college and called a racist, bigot, Nazi etc. It was hard to take out my phone and record them when they were literally throwing shit and spitting at me, I was just trying to get out of there first because safety is a priority.

Yup, nothing wrong with doxxing SJWs like they try to do with Trump supporters. Some fags actually whine about stooping to SJW levels.

It really does scare SJWs when the tactics are turned on them. Even that Hello Racist site owner wants to be anonymous.

>using the sjw tactics they learned.
UNDERSTAND SOMETHING FOR ONCE YOU FUCKING RETARD

For at least 10 years the GOP cucks have been telling us to stick to our principles and not be like the liberals and where has that put us? Fuck you faggots and your principles bullshit. We should be doing what works and sjw tactics as you call them work. you can cry your little bitch tears about your principles somewhere else.

Oh so now you care because its white people being kicked out?
It happened to us and you said nothing, now its happening to you.

Now you all know how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot. Oh wait you still don't get it because you can easily take a hat off.
Check your privilege

this

we have to turn their tactics against them to have a chance. we have to adapt and shape our memes to fit the purpose.

>why don't you cheer for your rival team
I hope this shit is bait

just create an account, find a restraunt/hotel nearby, write a review, good or bad.
Then write a review at that bitches place. Yelp employees will think oh he didnt just create this account to spam if he already left a legitimate review.

uh...free speech is protected clown.

faggots are not protected anywhere in our law. and yet free speech will get you arrested, thrown out, disowned harrassed, etc, while being a faggot gets you instant inclusion.

DID YOU GUYS FORGET ABOUT HIM???

>Sup Forums happily embraces being the new SJW's
not surprised desu

And look how cucked the GOP is for turning the other cheek

>reviews getting purged fast than we can make new accounts
holy fuck we need to get Sup Forums on this they shitpost faster than us

Their phones are down

>Rabbi Bernhard Rosenberg, a local Trump booster, said he was spreading word of the incident in order to combat spiraling anti-Donald discrimination.

>free speech is protected clown.

From the government

Come on

I'm surprised, that Bang On Shirts had reviews up for two days

MAGA

Companies should be legally able to refuse service to gay people.
Companies should be legally able to refuse service to Trump supporters.

That does not make them immune to criticism, social pressure, etc. Bomb the shit out of the Yelp page.

bump

listen omar, we americans like to fight back when we're persecuted

i know it's different in Germanistan where you have to laydown your women and bow your heads to your matriarchal overseer, but not all of us are defeated cucks whose parents raise them on the spirit of defeat

Someone post another thing like this telling everyone to review 1 star on Sup Forums

Oh nvm

see

completely this. you see how the leftist leaves out pertinent information? every fucking time. its always an attack and an appeal to your emotions in one way or another.

Honestly I do think have a problem sith this. But downvoting is perfectly fine too.

If this happened to a Hillary supporter they would probably become a protected class though.

>look at comments
>no you have to go back
>no build a wall around this shit house
step it up

are you people new? you are actually new arent you still going to b b is literally the most left leaning part of this site now fuck off back there

And it shows just how similar SJWs and Trump supporters really are.

Same fuckwits, just different slogans.

i cant be bothered making an account can someone post my review for me?

This restaurant is udderly discusting! I came in with my family and we were immediately shuffled to a table, not even greeted or asked what we would like. The staff immediately got into an argument and the restaurant owner came over to serve us because he couldnt get them under control, and threw a menu at us and walked off. My son let out a gasp and we all looked at him, pale as a ghost, speechless- he pointed over to what he was looking at and we witnessed the owner shooting his dirty cum into a customers salad!!

ABSOLUTELY DISCUSTING! This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!

>implying i knew Sup Forums was this bad
i never browsed Sup Forums i came straight to pol a couple years back

I dont see the issue in this thread
The restaurant can kick out whomever they want.
This action is resulting in the 1 star reaction.
As this is done, I also expect other private establishments to refuse service to whomever they see fit, i.e. gay, HillShills, etc.

It's just that the Bill of Rights guarantees free speech

Kill yourself newfag

This you fuckers are retarded.

>4. You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids").
enjoy your vacation from Sup Forums

JUST

holy fuck we got something done at least

>implying anyone other than new fags calls people new fags

How does it feel to live in a dictatorship?

i dont know, how does it feel?

>yes goy,take the moral high road and get cucked into oblivion,that will teach them!

suck a dick,kikes

pol is always right

>yes goy, embrace SJW and Jew tactics. the only thing that matters is winning power, not actually having any principles or fighting for something. Say, I know a great way for you to earn some shekels online...

Well atleast most of us got in our reviews. I hope they don't all get cleared up.

>not saying they called you a gringo trump supporter