Mom plays naked Twister with and pleasures herself in front of teenage daughter's friends

>The mum of a 16-year-old girl played naked twister and pleasured herself in front of a party of her teen daughter’s friends.

>Rachel Lehnardt, 36, said it was okay for her daughter, 16, to have some friends round for a party.

>They were even allowed to smoke cannabis, a court heard.

>But the teenager’s party spirit probably took a nose dive when her mum played naked twister with her teenage friends.

>Rachel, a mum-of-five who works as a Sunday school teacher, also had sex with an 18-year-old man in the bathroom, police were informed.

>She then pleasured herself with sex toys in front of the teens, telling them she was ‘still horny’.

>Rachel managed to avoid jail time, though was convicted of six counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

>She was sentenced to 12 months probation and was fined $600 (£450).

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/07/05/mum-uses-sex-toys-and-plays-naked-twister-with-teen-daughters-friends-5986048/#ixzz4DYBOVCgN

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice

nice

nice

nice

Imagine if a 36 year old man played naked twister with his son's 16 year old friends while furiously masturbating

On second thought, don't

nice

CRIME IS LITERALLY LEGAL NOW APPARENTLY

>no jail time

Noice.

Nice

kek

what would happen if a dad did this?

same punishment right :^)

nice

nice

nice

Nice

muh dick

Isn't this an old story? I remember masturbating to it

>six counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor
That's a hell of a charge, did they ask each individual if they became aroused?

The kid was a nigger.

It is I don't know what happened to bring it back up

This is how all mothers are going to be once the millineals grow up. They won't just stop being sluts.

Why's this shit never happen to me?

So she fucked an 18 year old. Big whoop. What was her crime?

Lena Dunham brutally raped her sister for years and didn't even apologize for it and was given awards for her """"bravery"""" and didn't spend a day in jail.

this happen like a year ago senpai

>You'll never fuck an underclassman's mom at her house while others are there
Why live

>12 months probation and was fined $600
If a man did this the shitstorm would be epic.

Because you're always home.

It sounds like there was some major cock blocking going on if this MILF didn't get fucked all night long.

I knew a kid from school who's mom would take random friends to be with her, fuck them and let them sleep next to her if they wanted to. It was a scandal and definitely sleazy, but the world rolled on.

Nice

Maybe it only went to court recently and they're reporting that she avoided jail time?

I don't really remember anything other than the sexy details of what happened

Life in prison.

They'll let all the inmates know.

If he ever gets out on parole he'll be registered hundreds of databases.

Set up for failure as no one will ever employ him again.

HOLY SHIT DUDE

>Rachel managed to avoid jail time
Feminism at work, folks. Women's privilege.

Remember every time you were invited to hang out with friends and you said "no thanks I'm going to stay home on Sup Forums instead?"

I bet someone declined to go to that party too.

noice, bru. sounds like that mum's a real banger
B^)

Nice.

special rules for special people

how to be special
1) don't be a white male having less than 100 million in assets

simple

Really? My first thought is charges for indecent exposure for masturbating openly. Which makes me wonder why they didn't press charges for that.

nice

PEDESTRIANSRIOT

Muh boner

gynocentrism

Nice.

Anyone got video of her?

Proof?

masturbating naked in front of 16 year olds...

Nice.

nice. goes to show you god-fags, your "good girl catholic women" are repressing some real feelings for dick, and not in the right way

This is one of the best political stories of the year

It's hot, but in the same this behaviour could led to the downfall of civilization.

Should I follow what my dick command, or what my brain command?

If she dumped period blood on her head while she did it, it would have been considered an artistic performance and she'd be given a scholarship into NYU's art department.

Le magnifique.

This is old.

Old thread, lots of info

This is from 2014 or something you retards

nice

Meh. They're legal, she shouldn't be charged with anything, except what they charged her with, due to her giving them drugs and likely alcohol. Most were probably cool with it, and one party pooper snitched and got her in trouble.

She's def a degenerate, def an idiot; but a criminal? Nah. That said, if this was a 36 year old father, he'd be in jail for life.

nice

heh bad mom's are so cool.

nice

We can let a few hot mothers play naked twister and masturbate in front of teens and not bring civilization down any more than it falls everyday due to other events

nice

>Should I follow what my dick command, or what my brain command?
Ah, BrAnon. Such is the eternal endeavour of all men: to unify these two. Only then shall you find true fulfilment. Meditate on this.

>The dad of a 16-year-old girl played naked twister and pleasured himself in front of a party of her teen daughter’s friends.

>Richard Lehnardt, 36, said it was okay for her daughter, 16, to have some friends round for a party.

>He then pleasured herself with sex toys in front of the teens, telling them he was ‘still horny’.

>He was sentenced to....?

That poor woman they sent the boys to life in prison for raping her, right?

>Rachel, an ex-member of the Mormon Church
>ex-member of the Mormon Church
helluva 180, amirite?

I thought you leafs were only turned on by bestiality these days.

Dammit I omitted the "hers" -- you get the point.

Nice

Too late, and now I have to fap.

Letting degenerate behaviour happen without consequences will not help the decline of civilization

nice

Goddamn

name of the boy is DeMetrius Tyrone Jackson

Sauce? Is this the daughter ?

>It's my fault that my mother had sex with him - I wasn't able to handle his ten-inch meatstick

She's not all that attractive and that seems really sad that she'd want to fuck much younger guys.

She gives off the vibe of a woman who maybe used to be pretty and is trying to cling to her youth.

Death

It's 2016, xe can use whatever pronouns xe wants, even if they change mid-sentence.

Being called a degenerate pedophile on Sup Forums

I need to stop coming to this place man. I dont want to know this kind of shit happens.

16 is legal for sex in most countries, and she fucked an 18 year old.

She gave them drugs and likely alcohol, which is contributing to the delinquency of a minor, which is what they charged her with. Nothing to see here, justice was performed adequately. The only shit part is that you know if this was a man, he'd be in jail for life.

16 is legal fuckwit

nice..

What's so bad about that?

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch

FUCKIN
NICE
I
C
E

>Mormon
thatexplainseverything.jpg

nice

mfw you go to a party to try to hook up with a chick but end up fucking her mom in the bathroom

SHA-WING!

what a slut

awesome

>79844778
jesus wish u stupid fuckers would keep it buttoned. read the article numbnuts...

Hello, friends. Comey here. Rachel committed crimes and was very careless but in this case I just can't recommend jail time. I can however recommend Rachel's parties, am I right? Now that doesn't mean another person in this same situation wouldn't be harshly punished, but hat's not what we're talking about right now.

I am very proud to be a part of this department. Thank you.

nice

Why are there so many decent looking women around this age hooking up with teens lately?