Land of Mine didn't win REEEEEE

Land of Mine didn't win REEEEEE

>cast full of whites

oh wow, i wonder why they didn't win

>Land of Mine
Is this movie any good?

i literally cried watching it

I didn't know this was nominated. I'd never even heard of it until it was a freeleech on PTP and I think I deleted it a few days ago

Shoot

not diverse enough, sorry

I am from Denmark, and i dont even think it was worth the nomination. Worth watching sure, but only if you know the story and the relation between danes and germans witch is not portrait correctly in this movie.

>invasion lasted 6 hours

Yeah, the real relationship is the equivalent to a bother beating his down syndrome brother in a game of 9 ball.

So you don't get it, okay

pretty emotional and have good character development, give it a go if you have time

You have an obvious relationship being the same ilk that came roughly the same geographic location, but to say there were any soft feelings between both of your countries is a massive stretch.

Did you know, the Danish goverment was still in power until 1943? (until they Germans wanted to hunt the danish Jews)
Did you know that Germany dint move the border in Denmark, as the only country they moved in too?
But after 1943 everything changed.

More like Land of Meme.

>Did you know, the Danish goverment was still in power until 1943?

Don't be so naive. It was a puppet government.

>Did you know that Germany dint move the border in Denmark, as the only country they moved in too?

Did you know that's literally wrong?

>But after 1943 everything changed.

Fucking Christ m8, everything changed after 1942 with the Germans getting whopped at Stalingrad and El Alamein.

Did you know you're both gay?

>Fucking Christ m8, everything changed after 1942 with the Germans getting whopped at Stalingrad and El Alamein.
29. August 1943 the month where the danish government step down, so that would be the day, no mater what happened around the world. Even though new reseach show that the idea to start hunting the Danish Jews was a way to move the focus of the danish people.

and don't be an uneducated ass for no reason, 4 chan or not

You wouldn't suck Bormann's cock? Fag.

You were invaded in 40 and a puppet government ran the show until your liberation. Just what in the fuck are they teaching you fuckers over there?

I would but I didn't know sucking cock makes you gay.

>but I didn't know sucking cock makes you gay
That's why you really shouldn't believe everything your dad tells you.

What does being gay imply?
Just that i have sex with men? In that chase i don't get the comment

Sup Forums triggered and crying like usual. Worse than tumblr.

Stop. you fucking monkey, there were state of emergency after 1943. Just fucking stop thinking you know anything. stop its fucking
embarrassing.

>there were state of emergency
>there were
>there