I
M
U
M

JUST
U
S
T

He really committed to that 2008 hairstyle, even when his hair refused to comply

kek

ultimate juster

Check Paletta or Pinola

Christ Almighty

this. paletta is way more just

>being from ethiopia
>believing in jesus instead of based haile selassie

Both shave their hair now, but used to wear some ultimate JUST hairdos

le newborn horse man

benis lol

I thought hair loss was due to low test levels, he’s an athlete shouldn’t he be high test?

>I thought hair loss was due to low test levels

Well for a start hair loss is more commonly associated with high testosterone levels (think about why women don't go bald?) and there isn't a direct correlation, it's all genetics.

I thought it was great because even though he was balding like Rooney he still tried to do his shitty mohawk

Oh my fuggg :DDDDDDDDD

>americanski education

>based haile selassie
Dude weed lmao
Cultura profetica hurr durr
Fucking retards, i swear to God

calm down brother, hating so much will rot your soul

Being retarded hurts others. I mean, you can smoke weed all you want, i mean, i do it every day, but please avoid being retarded. It makes smoking weed look bad on everyone.

you hate religion because you live in a muslim country, my condolences brother

I dont live here, and rastafari is not a religion. Is a made up retarded notion that a retarded totalitarian emperor is god on earth. I mean, Jah. Not even original, since Jah is Yahve or Jehova. Please, blaze one up and read a book, they're cooler than being stupid for free.

We are the real Jews man, the sons of David and Solomon

How do you feel about women being equal to men?

It's just a fact, I don't have an opinion on the sky being blue or the sun coming from the East

Well, then you should better start thinking about changing religioms. Haile had a very different opinion on that than you do. So, youre not only retarded, but ignorant. Oh, and Haile rathered throw away his banquets spoils to dogs than to the people, so youre not only a misoginist, youre an oligarch.
Enjoy wrestling with your contradictions, ot just dude weed lmao Haille rastafari ever living i like reggae and being a dirty retard.
And the sky is not blue, not any colour.
Seriously, read a book.

it was a different time, che guevara was objectively a good guy but he was racist

if the lived today he wouldn't be racist, he lacked the education to realise he was wrong

>racist
>the guy who fought in south america and africa for the right of indigenous people
I had enough of your stupidity.
Kill yourself or at least dont have offspring

>falling for Sup Forums memes
>from /fit/
>believing or taking seriously anything you read on this website

Rethink your life.

JUST

He said blacks weren't smart enough to fight for their own freedom and they needed the white man to help them

Stop being so agressive man

Thats not being racist, thats the truth. The black men have been subjugated, kept in ignorance and robbed from their culture by the white imperialist. Its the duty of a revolutionary to help give them back what they been stripped from.
Racism is considering someone being less than human just because of his race, as Haile did with his people.
Stop worshiping an ignorant dictator just because Bob Marley didnt know better.
Im aggressive because you have all the tools to know more yet you choose to believe retarded notions because weed.

le bordeaux champions league man

>have a widows peak
>"time to get a faux hawk"

yehno

I'm pretty sure it's 95% genetics. Stress is probably more of a factor than hormone levels

>che guevara was objectively a good guy
wew sure is teenager in here

truth is when RVP was injured he did a great job at arsenal, Wonga is an ungrateful cunt for benching him the second van persie came back

all of this for what? being cucked by MU and Chamakh never played a good football ever afterward

RVP came back and GOATed it up, it's not like he stunk up the joint.

both my brothers are balding
i haven't lost any hair yet and i'm 28

am i safe?

you have to worry about much serious thing, seeing how you are clearly not related to them.