So this is how democracy dies

With thunderous applause.

Wrong.
It's with superdelegates.

I fucking hate this administration

But Hillary'd win without superdelegates.

And there are no superdelegates in the fall election.

And we live in a Republic.

Why the fuck would an FBI investigation involve the democratic process?

More like a flushing sound.

It was just banter m8. It also does infringe on the democratic process sometimes, there have been two US presidents who had the lower share of popular vote but won their nomination because of superdelegates.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

The nomination process ISN'T democratic and doesn't have to be. Political parties are private groups that set their own rules.

Fuck, the electoral college isn't democratic either because, again, we live in a republic. That's how Bush won in 2000. Democracy can't die because it was never alive in the first place.

That said, fuck the electoral college, we should do away with that bullshit. I'd say fuck the bias in the party nomination process too, but that's not really my place as a non party member.

So basically all your top prosecutors are either too bought out or too afraid of losing their careers. Sad!

oh shig nigwok

now ims a #hillarycapillary

It hides under a thin veil of democracy though, that pisses me off. At least you don't have First Past the Post though, that is a truly shitty system.

We're the United STATES of America, not thr United People. The states elect the president.

Or afraid of losing their lives or family. People tend to commit suicide or die in unfortunate accidents around Clintons.

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute, because hundred if not thousands of staffers and officials throughout government knowingly sent or received emails from this server knowing it wasn't a secure government server and we don't want to have to prosecute half of Washington for no harm no foul stupidity and we can't just prosecute Hillary because it'd be seen as political targeting.

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison if you were dealing with an unreasonable prosecutor.

>$.05 has been deposited into your account

>no harm no foul
That is where they will be proved wrong once other sources start leaking the e-mails. I suspect Russia will do so to make her look corrupt.

The FBI recommended not to prosecute so prosecuting anyway would be seen as political targeting.

We do have FPTP for most shit though. Frankly I like ranked choice voting systems with a knockout process until you get to 2 candidates and FPTP takes over.

TRANSLATION: because she fucked up so hard, she managed to implicate half of washington, therefore she is too big to jail

i wonder, who's gonna bail your country out?

It is undemocratic when these two political parties have consolidated all of the power. Why would you argue to cuck yourself out of voting for your leaders? What about your beloved Trump-muffin?

There's a massive democratic deficit though. The SNP got 1.5 million votes and 52 seats whilst UKIP got 4 million votes and 1 seat won by Douglas "the Libertarian cuck" Carswell.

How the fuck does your system work? How do the people accept that?

>It is undemocratic when these two political parties have consolidated all of the power.
No, no it isn't. These two parties have the same function of coalitions of smaller parties in different countries.
>Why would you argue to cuck yourself out of voting for your leaders?
Wat?
>What about your beloved Trump-muffin?
Fuck Trump, but he's clear evidence of the coalition shit I mentioned. The worst elements of the Republican party joined together and went rogue and they're dragging the rest of the party down with them.

Sounds like you need redistricting. That sort of shit happens here too thanks to gerrymandering.

Is that the problem over there or does UKIP just have ass geographic distribution?

A country's democracy dies when its people nominate and elect people who show an inclination to elevate themselves above the law and the constitution, leading to a situation in which the power of individual men (or women, as the case may be) is unchecked by the people's guardians. Media will only hold to account those in government when the people expect and demand it of them, which cannot be the case if the people do not demand it of themselves.

This board has no cause to complain about Hillary not getting prosecuted, nor for her being elected by the people as the "lesser of two evils."

Whoever gets the most votes in a constituency wins, which means that even if say Labour got more votes than the Tories, if Labours vote was spread out over the whole country but the Tories vote was concentrated in the South, the Tories would win because they would get more constituencies. We actuall had a referendum in 2011 to switch to the AV system used by London for the Mayoral elections but because Labour and the Tories wanted to maintain they're grip on power they shilled relentlessly for First Past the Post and people being the sheep they are voted to keep FPTP.

rip in peace american democracy

UKIP's vote is spread out over the whole country, but they have made big gains in Wales recently because the Welsh are recognising that Labour no longer cares for the working class.

Those who live by the sword, die by it. I can think of better ways to give up the ghost than to die for a crazy demon whore. The last Rome to fall before the arrival of the NWO.

>UKIP's vote is spread out over the whole country
Then that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Aren't your legislature's members supposed to represent their individual geographic regions?

It'd be one thing if parties were redrawing district lines to deliberately fuck parties out of office like they do here.

Our government simply selects which laws it wants to enforce. Democracy is dead.

democracy is for cuckolds anyway. Only a true beta male thinks his opinion is equal to others.

You'll make a fine slave, boy.

you're a nigger slave retard. I'd be a ruler.

In that case look at our constituencies, the further North you go, the larger they get because that's were Labour and UKIP have the most support whereas the Tories have all their support. And no, it's not the way the cookie crumbles because everybody except one and half autistic Scots can't stop watching Braveheart, whilst the rest of the UK fucking despise Sturgeon, whilst most people except die hard leftists either like or are neutral on Nigel.

EDIT: Tories have most support in the South

>that meeting on the plane
How can people still vote for her, please don't let us down America

Thanks for correcting the record

im really enjoying seeing all you right wing babies cry. do you finally realize that you never had a chance? We are stronger than you, and we are going to be in power, ruling your lives with OUR ideals for a VERY LONG time.

This. (pic related)

Also, that UN official that was going to testify against her recently who had an """""""accident""""""".

Shut up Canada

awwww upset that you are gonna lose again? I guess it must suck always betting on the losing horse.

all those generals, memes, and posts about trump. meaningless. he loses.

>babies
It's your kind that is the most infantile and full of mental problems.
>being fat is positive!
>Islam is a religion of peace!
>respect my right to identify as an omnisexual dragon from another dimension!

nice meme. hold on to it, its all you are gonna have when hillary wins.

This man got indicted, convicted, put on probation, charged a fine and stripped of security clearance for the rest of his life for doing a less blatant version of what Hillary did.

Because he pled guilty, he was convicted. But if you lie, you get off scott free.