youtube.com/watch?v=Kb_wmChyqkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

want to try my hand at brewing lads

creasing

faxing this to myself because i'm on my work laptop

>the hermit

oy vey

sue

this is the most cringey post i've ever read in my 6+ years on Sup Forums and i hope this is irony so well veiled that i didn't catch it

>viking
>chivalry
lol
fuck off

Absolutely screeching at how pissed off he is because he got sprayed during his big rehearsed speech for the cameras

there's enough oil to last for centuries because we keep getting better at drilling, and china doesn't even put filters on their smokestacks to keep their own citizens from getting lung cancer (even though that's against their law) so what makes you think they'd abide by a climate pact?

personal responsibility

alri deano

Would Prince George be allowed to marry a black woman? And create a mulatto heir to the crown. Or is there a law against this

>video of an american getting shot to death by the police

why do americans resist arrest?

viking chivalry
simple as

pretentious

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb_wmChyqkg

hope not

:(

I see schoolgirls wearing very short skirts and thigh high socks, what the fuck? They literally look like prostitutes, it's disturbing, what kind of parents let children dress like that?

not got the right glass for this delirium lads

will boofing 30mg of melatonin help me get to sleep when im not tired?

don't believe you
uk school uniform standards are far too strict to allow that

'

life is like a prison when you're born ugly.

NEED a laptop lads

should i just fork out for a new one on amazon or go looking for a thinkpad meme

insomnia isn't fun. haven't have a proper full sleep in over a week now and it's starting to break me.

i remember when George was born and SJWs got triggered that they were referring to him as a boy, insisting that the baby should choose their own gender when they're of age

i miss the days of peak SJW tbqh, it was so insane

190 getting his lunch

If everyone in the country finds a job, what happens to the people working at the job centre?

NONCE NONCE NONCE NONCE NONCE

obtain wealth. bang superficial hookers

why is he so happy?

Those are tights you spastic, not socks.

woah

rightfully shot

really hope the next wave of virtue signalling will be for really attractive girls to go out with fucking disgustingly hideous-looking blokes with no job, no friends, and no life

is her pelvis broken? who stands like that wtf

isn't he gay though?

THINKPAD
H
I
N
K
P
A
D

think ill drop out and go on the dole haha

no man
no problem

- Stalin

Me with the ginger hair getting a chicken bite snackbox

Meninism?

We are nowhere near the peak yet

what anglosphere countries do asian countries line up with? ie whats the britain of asia, what's the canada of asia, the america etc

ermmmmm

no sweaty

Need to buy something worth up to £150

who FUCKING cares

why does everything have to match up like a pattern?
are you autistic

Six things I could never do without

Music, My bed, My job, Good conversation, Laughing, Singing

not at work, your lewd cat pictures are not very effective

it peaked in 2015. SJWism is dying. the zeitgeist is turning in a different direction now. things like antifa, online censorship and statue-toppling are the dying breaths of the postmodern left

So in light of Colin Kaepernick and his way of protesting , I've realized something.

When athletes such as lebron and others wore "I Can't breathe" shirts the outcry was "this isn't the way to do it"

The St Louis Rams football players ran out with their hands up, the outcry was "this isn't the way to do it"

Carmelo Anthony, D wade , Chris Paul, and Lebron opened up ESPYs with a speech about police brutality and the outcry was "this isn't the way to do it"

Every day citizens organize marches, rallies, and protests that are peaceful and the outcry was "this isn't the way to do it"

Colin kaepernick sits down and silently and peacefully protest and the outcry is "this isn't the way to do it."

Does anyone see the issue here? Any and every way we try to get the conversation or bring to the attention of the country about police brutality and persons of color its met with "this isn't the way to do it"

Basically it seems like "this isn't the way to do it" is codeword for "shut up and sit down"aka we don't care.

10 minutes with me

I like how it has the laughing tears emote on it just so you know it's a funny picture

what is krautchan like?

the proto gf

What is your breast size?

absorbed back into the civil service machine for nutrients

definitely reading all of this

fuckin hate /brit/ lads ngl

depleting the dopamine again

japan is uk

i'm not autistic i just like patterns. whenever i drink from a water fountain i always take 7 sips, if i need to take more i do another 7 followed by another 7 = 21

where to next lads?

thoughts on red hair?

China-America
Japan-Britain
South Korea-Canada
Taiwan-NZ
Philippines-Australia

GG

>laughing tears emote

might do a ski season lads

WAY too big. Not interested in udders. Sorry, babe.

left is real kot
right is its shadow

The Red Book: Liber Novus

go to More...

never heard of that place

is the cat ok

Browse Esquire or T3 magazine

>not interested in udders

cannot WAIT for my new pc to arrive lads

depleting the semen again

alri tarquin

Underage

>gimmick chevrons

terrible

mate I ..
yeh

>pc
>not mac

got a few of these in

i hope you mean the parts to build one

Lads, in a bit of a dilemma here

I'm Alt-Right but this hapa at work has been throwing massive hints and the girls at work keep saying she's mad to get with me.

Hapas are my weakness but I don't know how to stop myself. She looks like Rina Ellis. What do?