Be me

>be me
>30 minutes ago
>Muslims family I've never met are my neighbours
>they came over today with a gift
>it was a box of
Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"
>I'm very anti-Islam

I've started to re-concidering my thoughts. What if Muslims who live in western countries are good people? What if Muslims brought up with western values aren't terrorists? In my book, Islam will always be a religion that preaches hate and Muslims from the Middle East will always be mudshits. But this really changed me.

>pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't understand taqiyya

wow this one example disproves the rule of mohammedanism being a death cult

in a couple of weeks they will hug you and say: "isis send their regards"

What's taqiyya?

Never said that. I agree it still is. But come on man. They gave me chocolates. The expensive kind as well.

They made chocolate from their shit

Muslims have permission to lie to non-Muslims about their religious beliefs.

>happy ramadan
they're trying to convert you, nothing more

thing is, even it 99% of muslims are completely good people, and I think they are, theres still that .5% that are fighters in ISIS and that other .5% who are rich oil barons with extreme views who fund ISIS. so there are definitely rich elites in the islamic world complicit with this sort of thing

>flag
k

Most Muslims are good people. Don't listen to people on Sup Forums when it comes to humanity, most of them don't go outside.

This is Sup Forums's logic:
>ISIS commits terrorism
>ALL MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS

>Sup Forums is called out for being anti-semitic and racist
>WOW WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT Sup Forums IS NOT ONE PERSON

If a box of chocolates is enough to convert you over, then no wonder Europeans are so weak and fragile. A real American would have slapped the box out of their filthy sand-nigger hands.

Open it up, put bacon in it and give it back to them saying you have some kind of allergy to chocolate. Say you are very thank you and can not accept this gift in good faith since it will go to waste if you do.

All these fucking "unknown soldier, Iraq/Afghanistan" quotes of some guy sucking another county's big green cock are retarded. "Those marines truly fight like lions, the Spetznaz are the devil in human form". No one fucking says that.

The most we ever said about insurgents was "they know how to hide real good sometimes".

The real way to test this is on Christmas give them a gift that says Merry Christmas, if they are offended, then simply want everyone living the Muslim life style, if they take it happily they're good people, simple as that. You'll get your answer come Christmas, sorry that you just missed Easter not too long ago as an opportunity.

Hope you have this same mentality when Muslims become the majority and you are beheaded for not converting

obviously lots of muslims are going to be good folks. one of my closest friends from HS was Arab, his whole family were super hospitable and we even touched on some subjects like the libyan and syrian civil wars, where they said the west destroyed those countries by employing terrorists

you forget, at the end of the day, that the people who want their people to progress are still in Syria fighting the savages to this day. whereas ISIS and the rest of them all stem from saudi arabian islam, which has permeated a huge portion of the muslim world

Are you so close minded that a Muslim bringing you a gift shocks you ?
That's just sad man.
I agree Islam is shit, but believing every Muslim is an asshole ready to fuck you over as soon as he sees an opportunity is a bit too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

>These things.

I love them so much. Probably my favorite Mexican thing to get in the frozen aisle section.

Sup Forums is essentially just satire with the odd virgin autist who takes it seriously and behaves this way. I always find it funny when you find the person who actually believes that Trump is intelligent or that Jews are responsible for everything bad lmao

you do realize that the point of that gesture was to (not very) subtly tell you that you're eventually going to be submitting to Islam and joining them in their fasting?
fucking lmao, they're provoking you and you don't even recognize it

You can be anti-Islam as an ideaolgy without disliking individual muslims.,
Most muslims are not ragheaded allahu akbars, but normal people who want to live a normal life.

They're grooming you, you fucking cuck.

>muslims good
>cuckistan flag
Checks out....

>taqiyya
basically it's the concept that it's okay to break gods laws in order to preserve your life. Alt-righters use it to describe the actions of any muslim who isn't immediately trying to kill you

>Start new job
>Muslim guy there
>We become pretty friendly, we like a lot of the same stuff
>"Hey maybe this is what they mean by #NotAllMuslims"
>One day be alone in the office
>He brings up Israel and goes on a massive diatribe about Jews and why they are the fault of all the problems in the world
>Bring up Muslims conquered and wiped out the Jews already living in the Middle East so it's not really Israel being the aggressor
>He calls me an Islamophobe and reports me to my supervisor

I wish I was making this up, I ended up quitting my job because I couldn't be arsed with the fallout. Fuck Muslims

Are you a newfriend from the recent media coverage? When has Sup Forums ever been afraid to be racist?

>flag
Every time

Nice try shitskin. No one is buying it.

Look at people as individuals.
Problem solved.

>What if Muslims who live in western countries are good people?

Yeah. About that...

Bulgaria, please end urself. Ur shitposting isn't funny nor poignant. Go home.

That would be great. Unlike most of Sup Forums I don't have a big issue with Islam itself, even though it's so fucked up. My problem is that so many muslims buy into it, and even believe shitty things that aren't written in the quran, like stoning adulterers. My big problem is with islamic culture. There's lots of weird stuff in the Bible, but most catholics are normies and just use catholicism to give them spiritual guidance in life, and not justification for violence or even just hate most of the time. This is christian culture.

Islamic culture is different, most muslims really are shitty. I have no problems with the small number of them who are based, but that does not mean i want a flood of them from shitty islamic countries flooding into my town.

>live in Tourin, Italy
>immigration started in the '90s, so I've seen tons of muslims during my lifetime
>literally all muslims that lived like me (got fed, educated and cared about) turned out to be normal people, instead the ones with fucked up people all turned to drug dealing

Generalizations are stupid. Those gangbangers you see in the street are lost to me, but they're children can EASILY be saved.

It's true though. I've seen Islamic officials claim the book is perfect but then claim not to know what it says about apostasy. You can't have it both ways.

Just like with the mosque near Orlando that invited someone in to talk about killing gays for their own good and then turn around and pretend like they weren't aware. Has a Muslim majority ever played out well for the populace?

>flag

would literally wipe my ass with your shit flag

Wrong, they're all a bunch of wannabe murderers who wish the laws of the country were changed to shariah law and would always vote for it to happen. All muslims are evil because they all believe in the Quran, and the Quran is evil. I'm always happy to read about some muslims dying somehow.

Go Christmas caroling this holiday at their front step then

their mosques are telling them to do this. I have noticed a sudden change in local muslims. They are being creepily nice.
Before you let your latent white guilt set in, remember, these people want to buy your trust so that they can slip in Sharia through the back door. And when they are the majority, it will be the Lebanon civil war all over again.

a box of chocolate turned your whole convictions, political view and logic out of the window...
lol yeah right, well shilled.

I'm not trying to throw you one way or the other. But you should know...

If you are moderately nice to them they will almost certainly offer to bring you round homemade curry. Its just what they do /shrug.

>be me
>be in a place the US State Department advises you not to go
>meet muslim
>get talking about religion
>have a fairly decent argument without anyone getting mad
>he is so confident that Islam will sweep over the world that he feels no need to pressure me, and says the terrorists are stupid for trying to force something that is inevitable anyway
>ask him about women that marry to non-Muslims
>he says that is very bad, but he would not do anything unless it was his own daughter and then he wold not let it happen
>again claims that everyone will become Muslim, so it isn't something to worry about
He was a weird guy, but if all of them were like that, I wouldn't be too worried about them. Unfortunately, the very next day I saw a dead woman who had possibly been raped, and everyone I talked to said she deserved it, so my opinion of Islam isn't likely to change, even though some Muslims seem like decent people. My personal experience is that they are the minority in their religion, and polls confirm that bias.

How little does fidelity to a country, a nation, a religion and a race costs on the west nowadays

That's not going to have much of an impact Muslims consider Jesus (Isa) a prophet who comes back to kill Satan in the final boss battle

>that cringy fucking quote

You know there probably are some real quotes out there you could use.

Dude

A
FUCKING
LEAF

The large majority of Americans here take Trump seriously.

Are you an idiot?
>omg trump named the jew in his pic!
>i-it's just a sheriff star wow liberals make everything about race!

It's typically called "brain drain".

All of the smart, rational people from various countries that are in turmoil do the smart and rational thing; they run the fuck away to a better place.

The end result is that you have plenty of people from these countries in your own country for liberals to be like "well Ackmed here advocates for peace between Islam and the LGBTR2D2 community and denounces jihad"

Well then shouldn't he be back in Kebabistan revolutioninzing the Muslim world?

But no. Instead he's here watching a hockey game and paling around with the guys at work.

>"Hey user, we thought you and your family would enjoy some food! Have a good day!"
>"REEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"

deception and lies in the name of islam
there are verses in the hadith that allow certain behavior (lies, tricks, misleading, ...) that normally is forbidden to muslims, IF it serves to furthen the interests of islamic expansion.

tl;dr when there are few muslims, they try to fool the infidels into thinking muslims are harmless good people, so that they will allow the muslims to grow in number.
once the muslims have sufficient confidence in their strength and numbers, they drop the bullshit and start fucking the infidels up .

What is a normal person to you? Is it someone who believes in slavery, apostate killing, killing those who insult muhammad or Islam, homo killing, adulterer killing. Because these are all things that all muslims believe in. Also the children are the people who can't be saved. The parents, who ran away from their muslim countries can appreciate the favor of being let into a safe western country, but the children won't feel that way, they'll feel like they own the country and want to change into a muslim one. Like Anjem Choudery who was born in Britain.

Sorry, I can't have an argument with you if you're too busy debating yourself.

No need to you can lick it clean since your head is already up there chink.

>ramadan has ended
>30 minutes ago
>Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"
JUST

Kek, enjoy your (You)

It's called an example. If you were here longer than a day you would know what I'm talking about.

Don't fall for their tricks. I know a Muslim and he's really nice and stuff. But i have seen his darker side slip out in conversation. They are master manipulators, it's all in the Qaran

It does not matter if they're not terrs
It does not matter if they're nice
It doesn't change anything. They are not white and do not belong in Europe. No need to be an arsehole to them though.

I worked with a guy straight outta Africa. Good guy (christian) very ambitious, wants to learn the language, want to work and everything. That doesn't change my mind that Sweden should not be filled with non-whites, no matter how good they are.

>ISIS commits terrorism
>ALL MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS

pic related. a significant part of the world's muslim population holds views that are absolutely incompatible with western society.
the rampant violence is just icing on the cake.

one in three muslims supports death penalty for adultery, and you want to tell me these people are not dangerous to my society?

It's an example your yourself said. To a comically stupid degree. It's no different than those straw man comics. "I am very silly."

The point is the entire media engine just reposted anti-Hillary propaganda for free.

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Most muslims are considered radical (>50%)

I feel bad for those that are genuinely decent people but instead of trying to justify their religion because of it we should to our duty to convince them into abandoning their savage religion

You should invite them over at Christmas to see if they are genuinely friendly.

>The expensive kind as well.
What brand?

>be me
stopped reading.
OP, you need to look up the meaning of redundant.
Lrn2greentext faggot

>head is up my ass
>lives in a country where children are massacred in a elementary school of all places by some white psychopath with guns
>b-b-but muslims are the evil ones!!!

Kek Americans are so stupid. Doesn't surprise me considering none of you can afford to go to university

Things that totally happened.

Whatever the matter, there are always exceptions to the norm. Be nice if you are treated nicely but don't let these exceptions derail you from what Sup Forums have taught you.

Even if they're nice people most of the time we all have really bad days and this book gives them a good reason to go really bad.

kys

Exactly.

Best boss = Muslim
Worst boss = Jew

Muslim owned a gourmet Mediterranean pizzaria. Every night free gib me dats for "your family". I took home a large $20 value pizza almost every night.

Everyday when I showed up to work he would ask me about my single dad, and my family. He kept us all in his prayers.

Great guy. 30 something y/o red pilled likely virgin. Owned a Viper when they first came out, and basically said women were a waste of time and resources until you need one to pop out your kids.

Based as fuck. Iraqi immigrant in the 90s.

those are fucking delicious and I'm a little jealous you got to that wordplay before I did desu

Kek

Funny story folks. Some anti muslim cunt just moved in next door, we gave him a box of poisoned chocolates and a small jihad. Happy ramadan fuckers.

>being contented by candies and petty trinkets

There are no decent muslims. They all believe in the Quran and believe that it's laws should rule, so they are all evil and should be killed or deported to majority muslim countries.

>poisoned chocolate
or
>human feces in chocolade

>1 in 3 support death penalty for adultery

kinda like people on Sup Forums, right? I always find the arguments against muslims here hilarious. Like saying "Sharia law is too conservative" yet the people here are just as conservative, hating everybody that's not like them, thinking women are below them and should obey their man, believing that police and military should use more force, etc. You retards think just like the ultra conservative muslims, except you look different which is why you hate them

Why are people this thick? Its not about whether or not muslims are nice, its about not giving our continent to fucking foreigners instead of the next generation of our people. I get along with pretty much anyone unless they are assholes. But that's not the fucking point.

By our religious tradition this means that you will be beheaded as the sacrifice for the next eid.

You sound like a cuck.

>leftists probably unironically share this on facebook because it focuses on le genocide when it destroys their current stances in the process

yeah, most muslims practice islam because of tradition and upbringing, literally nothing wrong with honoring your ancestors believes.
Islam is a shit religion. But I only really hate converts and those who try to impose sharia in the west. Secular muslims are fine.

And Trojans got a big horse, the expensive kind. Turned out great for them.

rich muslims families in the west are basically as religious as your average rich jew or christian in metropolitan areas, which is, not much.

But don't let that put your guard down, the rest aren't so enlightened.

Are you 13?

Generalizations are dumb, the best sex I had was with a muslim girl, shame I had to move away, she was a freak. She loved white cock so much,

I bet if you gave them a "Merry Christmas" or even better "Happy Chanukah" basket they'd blow your house up for disrespecting their religion

> American
> turning down food
Does not check out

You can be anti-Islam and still be friendly to your neighbors.

>ctrl+f "Taqquiya"

This is entirely a shill thread.

>literally nothing wrong with honoring your ancestors believes.

Ofcourse there is if it's evil, are you retarded. Our ancestors believed in burning women alive and calling them witches. Should we honor that by keeping the tradition alive. Anyway about 99% of them believe that shariah should rule so you hate them all basically.

If you accept tribalist "multiculturalism" over individualism you are just storing up a problem for later or covering up a persistent problem, look at America, look at south Africa. Muslims will never be individuals, ex-muslims yes. Nationalism only works because you have all of the collective in one environment, spread across many sectors of the economy. If something fails, other sectors pick up the slack. This doesn't work when businesses are run in an ethnically nepotist way. No jobs at the minicab/kebab/Chinese/Indian takeaway/deli/cash and carry for natives, try your luck in industry/office work, if it fails then oh well. The market is saturated/fails for minicabs etc? WE NEED SPECIAL PREFERENCE FOR OFFICE JOBS!

>literally first post ITT

lel

it must be difficult to read with such a shitty education system. Don't worry, it's not your fault

Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"

they mock you fool you are not muslim you dont do ramadan. Go by their house on christmas and say happy jesus day

You're clearly underage. Please leave Sup Forums.

The chocolates are poisoned, user.

>most Muslims are good people

Nah.