Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgiIwuVya80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huge handsome TURK black men

Action
It's like a game of chess with big violent men

>big violent men
mmmm hot

watch young men headbutt each other, ignoring the fact they will suffer lifelong brain damage

most american lives come at the expense of others, usually their fellow countrymen

I've never liked it, all sports are boring to watch, but Football is also extremely boring to play. It's really cuckish and weird to watch

This. Americans (and American friends) enjoy the war-like aspects of football.

Worshiping the BBC

Anglos love niggers
Football is full of big muscular black men
Therefore Anglos love football

>What's the appeal of American football?
Since the average time of the ball in play revolves between 10-30 seconds it's just short enough to allowe americans and their short attention span to follow the game.

kek say the fucking leaf
hockey and lacrosse are the two games where regular brutal fights are part of the game. both are hugely popular in canada

basketball too. lebron james has perfect body. how can white people even compete

lmao, tell us about soccer. watching the grass grow for 90 minutes. a game played by sissy ass divers and faggots. little girls play soccer around here. how does that make you feel?

>a game played by sissy ass divers and faggots. little girls play soccer around here.
id take sissy ass divers, faggots and little girls over sissy armor-clad obese niggers that get a heart attack after running 50 metres.

and commercials for 2.5h in a 3 hours long game
U S A U S A dont forget to buy the newest shit goy

All sports are for retards except 1v1

spectator sports are for herdlike niggerlovers

kek you wanna get crushed by these "sissy" niggers charging at you at full speed? they are big and fast. you'd shit your pants polak lmao.

half time shows and prescription drugs commercials

rugby with costumes

sorry man I don't seem to share your enthusiasm for "big" and "fast" black males charging at me at full speed but whatever floats your boat.

i see, you prefer effeminate black males that dominate soccer.

>that chart
what about soccer? a few shots on goal in 90 minutes, maybe score an occasional goal and go wild and french kiss each other?

*tips*

Getting smashed on shitty beer while watching it with family

there is none. Whose blacks are fatter or faster and whose obligatory white organizer can wrangle them better

>what about soccer?
two halves 45 minute each with a 10-20 minute break between.

>you prefer effeminate black males that dominate soccer.
Well football unlike handegg is played by people all over the world.
I'd hardly call that domination. So far since the inception of the World Cup in the 1930 the only non-european countries to get to the Top 4 were - Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, United States (3rd place in 1930), Turkey, and South Korea.

>french kiss each other?
So far the only faggot kisses we've seen on team sport matches were all NFL, why are you so bent on projecting your own insecurities?

>all over the world
but the euro soccer is dominated by the blacks.
english, french leagues, etc are full of blacks.
it is not a white man's sport anymore.

>NFL kisses
care to provide a link?

can you beat this:
youtube.com/watch?v=dgiIwuVya80

>but the euro soccer is dominated by the blacks.
not really. There are football teams that aren't french you know.

>english, french leagues, etc are full of blacks.
Oh yeah you said so so therefore it's true.

>it is not a white man's sport anymore.
Isn't it weird that amerimutts are so bent on having something white-only? Football and it's popularity all over the world proves it's anything but a race-specific sport and can be enjoyed by everyone.

>care to provide a link?
who the fuck are you trying to fool?

>youtube.com/watch?v=dgiIwuVya80
Nothing gay about that, they're friends and with great effort they accomplished something important in their lives. It's sometimes a form of banter too. You have to be really insecure about your sexuality to get miffed about someone putting his cheek next to yours.

Jesus christ, so little gameplay. I'm not really into sportsball but Australia Football is by far one of the most entertaining team sports to watch, as it is 99% actual game time.
Rugby league is a popular sport in Australia but it is also too stop/start like hand egg, where most of the you are watching players stand around doing nothing.

>white-only
but you started that. i don't care about race irl.
here is your post: you brought up "niggers". that's how obsessed you are so stop blaming me for your projections.

these are fans on kiss cam. what does that have to do with the sport? soccer players kiss each other after every goal. the whole sport is gay. can't you see the difference?

the lyrics are pretty gay, but the guitar work and drumming is absolutely spectacular

>you brought up "niggers".
You brought up "divers" "faggots" and "little girls".

>occer players kiss each other after every goal. the whole sport is gay.
How insecure you are about your sexuality to get miffed about someone putting his cheek next to yours?