Why are black people so racist?

Why are black people so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ihateme420/status/750124338913767424
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't be racist against whites. Get an education bro

That's actually pretty funny.

i dont get it. they are similar like bread?

P funny tweet desu.

But they're angry at how inferior they are. So they're angry by default and want to bring you down to their level.

spending your EBT money on saltines just so you can make a joke about the ones who fund your EBT

explains why there is no racism in argentina

but its funny

This

Lighten up faggot OP

they don't even look similar. Are niggers blind?

"cracker" is "nigger" for whites

I am now a #CruzMissle

>they still think cracker means am actual snack cracker

Why do blacks spend all their time on twitter?

Cracker is a compliment, it means he who cracks the slave whip.

I like this image, it's a good image.

Wow so funny
See it's funny because white people are evil haha
I am very progressive

It gives them a sense of belonging.

It's not like they have jobs to go to.

The character limit means the content is short enough for their brains to handle.

>Thinks the word "cracker" has anything to do with food

Fucking apes.

>British guy getting upset
What happened we wuz kangz of bantz a few months ago
Stop being buthurt this is actually a good joke by black people for once rather than spamming those shitty emojis

>Lighten up faggot OP
>make a joke about niggers
>RACIST WHITE DEVIL KILL WHITEY ##BLM OBAMA
silly cucky

Is it?
I thought it means something like master.
Don't know how that can be insulting.

Why do blacks spend all their time in prison?

in their dreams

why do they call you whites ''crackers''?

"Whip" cracker.

>cracker
the sound of the whip
>HOL UP THE CRACKER(master) is coming

Because blacks are one lazy fucks. Just look at the "hungry" children on Africa, lil' fucks are skinny fat as shit 'cause they're fucking lazy

We could recreate this pic. Go to any welfare line, take a pic of all the niggers, then compare it to fucking turd.

Thinking that whites actually give fuck.

is actually empowering for whites once you realize the origin of the phrase

which stems from "whip crackers" ie, "my slave master"

niggers literally call white people their masters as an insult

those guys are pretty hot
wouldbareback/10

The slavemaster would crack his whip to get the slaves to work so he was a "cracker." Only a handful of contemporary Negroes are aware of this fact and most think it refers to saltines.

They say they cant be racist to whites because they are oppressed but thats not what the dictionary definition tells us hmmm

Why don't you respond
"GET BACK TO WORK NIGGER"

Literally because we crack whips. Despite the fact that slave drivers were just elite slaves and basically never whites.

It's not.

>Argentina
>White

Inferiority complex and being told that whites rather than themselves are at fault for them living in poverty and crime.

Need to send this to HelloRacist.com and see if it gets posted.

That's funny.

Getting butthurt about this is just sad.

If you make one with blacks and a banana, would the likes and retwatts be the same? The question remains...

Make one with some nigs like that, and just put a line of black trash bags

Because I will be put in prison for hate speech.

Also it's never used on the UK.

Maybe because there is so much racism overall that it takes center stage.

Racists never have any solutions to any of the worlds problems that don't involve killing other people or violating their rights.

Sour Grapes
Being white is better and they know it

The word Nigger has a lot more history and hatred then cracker. Lighten up Beta faggot.

or milk duds

Niggers are pretty obsessed with saltines and mayo. I'd say even more so than the whites they're supposedly mocking.

Kek thats actually pretty funny

Sup Forums has no funny harmless banter that they could come back with

reciprocation

Inferiority complexes are even crueler when you know that you truly are inferior.

Considering 'cracker' refers to when we'd crack the whip on their asses, I don't find that word offensive in the slightest tbhfam

>Sup Forums in charge of handling the banter

every single day dozens of tweets belittling and mocking white people that get retweeted 10k+ times by white kids and brownies, fueling both hatred of whites and white guilt at the same time

you know the power of memes Sup Forums, every single day little white boys and girls exposed to this kind of shit and much worse on their favorite social media, someone needs to put an end to it

This

It's down to when people until anger. And when anger overcomes then many base before the surrender and love.

Some prisons have restricted Internet time but most all websites are blocked. Twitter is not one of them.

mask incompetence as brevity.

140 characters. It's perfect for everyone who can't form full sentences.

Inferiority complex and self loathing.

They know they will always be niggers. I would be pretty fucking mad too if I was stuck with shit skin.

because a whip makes a cracking noise

The only people talking about white guilt are the ones screaming "race war now" "day of rope" "kill all niggers" etc.

No one is responsible for stuff that happened 200 years ago, but you are responsible for what you say and do today. The people that stay that kind of stuff feel guilty because they know what they say is wrong.

>Going to watch Tennis

How very white of you

>black people
>a party with blow and pussy
alright stop right there, blacks can't afford cocaine

They're not racist, they're explicitly hateful.

I imagine someone is rewarding their hateful behavior. I wonder who?

I did not know that. Thanks for sharing user.

they're jealous. they're ugly, have no history, and continue to be the least succesful race in the US despite being here as long as whites

this is pure anti white propaganda, the absolute best kind, the kind that makes people laugh, the kind that doesn't look like anything more than comedy and most importantly the kind that doesn't cost anything

it needs to be stopped, do not underestimate the power of memes Sup Forums, being brainwashed day after day without even noticing it, the next generations are screwed

someone repost that copypasta about how blacks are only "free" because white people let them be

why do i shutpost?

I chuckled, it's just a joke lad lighten up. If the roles were reversed we've being keking all over the place
If you can't laugh at yourself, everyone else will do it for you

If they manage to save up enough money from welfare then its possible.

There's nothing wrong with racism. Let blacks call us crackers. We'll keep calling them monkeys.

this, to be quite honest. I've never been offended by being called a cracker. Food is a pathetic insult, it shows you have nothing to say and it's a last resort.

Lol nope. Niggers are subhuman and I have absolutely zero guilt about saying that.

shitpost*

Sorry, I've got a keyboard from New Zealand

Why do white nationalists spend all are time at Sup Forums?

I'm latino and when I heard spic, I just laugh instead.

Why do you guys even care?
Just go on with your life while their are stuck in the whole "Race-baiting" thing.

Here you go

>mobile.twitter.com/ihateme420/status/750124338913767424

Hah, that's actually kind of cool. I'd be totally OK with being called a cracker if that's the origin.

it's not based on food, how dumb are you you cracker

They hate being called nigger because they know it's true. Calling a white person cracker doesn't mean anything

Hear*

Niggers have no guilt at all about anything.

They have pure hate. They hate their own women, they hate each other. And the Jews are paying for it!

In order to combat others perceiving their race as their entire identity, they've boldly decided to lash out by making their race their entire identity

Ignorance isn't funny but sad.

>Hey cracker, TAKE A JOKE.
>Heh, showed them
>STOP FUCKING POSTING NIGGERFACTS
>REEEEEEE

Faggot.

whats wrong with racism, cuck?

Niggers don't value human life, or any life.

All they care about is muh dick, and they get plenty of it in jail.

It's based on spanish cowboys in florida who used whips.

I find it as a compliment.

I thought a cracker was someone who whipped/cracked niggers.

Because the diversity is closing in. Nowhere left to go.

Source:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_cracker