You wake up in European Turkey

You wake up in European Turkey

I take a tour to this wonderful city.

Stay for a week or so, then get back home.

Tour the city
Bang qts

ship myself back to bulgaria, vow to never again make traveling arrangements while drunk

I think that saving the 3 or 4 most famous monuments, the rest of the city has been destroyed with modernist buildings / commieblocs and without saving the previous patrimony. Because I have seen in comparative images from 1900 to what is now, and how is it compare a god with a gypsy.

try to not get jihaded or mugged

All Turkey is European Turkey

Old city had wooden neighborhoods. Shame they didn't save some of them but large scale conservation was impossible to begin with, considering country was bankrupt after WWI. Also there were frequent large scale fires and people rebuilt them as they wished as new building materials became available

>European Turkey
Neverland

lol
what part of European Turkey though
I miss Ataköy. But if i wake up in Esenyurt i kys myself

>wat do
Start the Byzantine reconquest

my mum is from zeytinburnu and my father is from kadıköy

they were both poor as fuck - my mum even more because she lived in a gecekondu but from stories it seems comfy as fuck

you filthy turkish subhuman

spray Konstantinople on nearest wall, get beaten to death

just realised that, kadıköy is on the asian part and was richer than the european zeytinburnu XD

my dad was poor but he atleast lived in a proper flat/commiebloc and had a bike, like how I live right now in england

you are a subhuman

Don't you sometimes just get tired of yourself?

Calling Istanbul Konstantinople only triggers secularists. Muslim turks even prefer calling Istanbul Konstantinople since prophet Muhammad also called the city Konstantinople or konstaniyye.

no you shitskin

Don't reply to him, you'll just cause the flames to rise even more

>and how is it compare a god with a gypsy
cheeeeee postea 19yo and virgin dale

all turks will burn in hell you shitskin

no they dont
they are stupid thats why

>chile