Opinions about states

After spending a decade living in 'murica I feel I'm qualified to judge. I made it a point to travel to all the states my last year, I did not quite manage it, but I visited most.

Green - good
Black - cancer

Am I right?

Idahoan here.

Nevada is a great state. I'd only black out Las Vegas and Reno though.

Utah is good overall.

Why is Utah not good?

>Religious
>White
>Literally 75% Republican in the last election
>Nature

I want to move to Wisconsin and hang out with Jay and Mike ;_;

>Colorado
>cancer
Good goy. I guess those Texas plebs really had great influence over you.

Too many spics, too liberal.

The Midwest fucking sucks you dumb ass. Only fucking autists on Sup Forums will think that the east coast is actually bad.

Ohio being good? It actually objectively sucks huge balls. Fucking retards everywhere and nothing to do.

West coast is absolute cancer. South is absolute cancer as well. Basically the only good states are the west Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, and then the east coast down to like Delaware.

Source: Me, living all over the country.

Butthurt yankee detected.

>full state of mississippi black
>not just the delta and inner city jackson

The Midwest is fucking awesome, comfy towns, traditions kept up, no faggotry in the open, no liberal crap. You can suck a dick.

Virginia is a liberal shithole.

political preference doesn't instantly make a state shit, it can, but it doesn't have to. Colorado and Virginia are still great imo

I live in Ohio and I like it here :'(

Job that pays well. Cheap as fuck even in the city.

Sucks if your some social butterfly who needs to go to the club every night to enjoy life, but if you're just a normal no-life Sup Forums user who wants to sit at home and play video games, its great.

PA is a pretty nice state provided you stay out of the big city areas of Pittsburgh, Philly, and Harrisburg.
Utah and Maine are also pretty nice from what I hear.

i was born in Indiana. Is it still nice there? i heard the African Population has significantly grown since the 2000's

>likes Kansas but not Missouri
Literally everything you think you like about Kansas is probably in Kansas City, Missouri.

>Too many spics
>Likes Thejas

The more states you blacklist, the more you'll have to blacklist next year. It's fight or flight and you're running out of room.

Completely unreasonable to say the only good states are Texas and the Midwest. All it does is alienate people in blacklisted states who would otherwise be sympethic to you. Be open to people from any state or your fate will be just like theirs.

It's the liberal locust doctrine
>Take over largest city
>Dominate state politics
>Disenfranchise conservatives
>Continue to disenfranchise them with people conservatives from other states calling their state shit

And they're coming, don't even question it. Colorado went solid red to solid blue in a few years. They can do it anywhere they want.

I live in socal. I can confirm that California is shit.

Indiana here born and raised here
yes its still nice.
and no the african population has not significantly grown at least in my town

Good in which way? Cancer in which way?

Minnesota is shit in the twin Cities and Duluth. Its great elsewhere though.

why is Michigan black? did you only visit Detroit?

North Carolina here, the fuck did we do?

>Louisiana
>Nobody likes Louisiana except other Cajuns
>Liberals and college faggots and everyone else hates us
>mfw

good to hear. I'm from Brownston (only like 3,000 People). My Uncle just told me that Indianapolis is packed with Blacks nowadays.

Arizonas good, just too hot and too many messkins

>iowa
>good

kek

Lol you are so wrong. The midwest is completely garbage.

>Utah
>Liberal

Huey Long was based as fuck...

So... You have that...

Little odd to see Utah hated on but okay

>somebody likes Oklahoma
what a time to be alive

>Ohio
>Good

What's your problem with Michigan? The UP is the most based area in the entire country.

Mormons =/= white

This is the stupidest fucking map I've ever seen in my entire goddamn life. Fucking kill yourself

>not liking based Pennsylvania
>not liking based Florida
>Texas is green but Tennessee is black
0/10

I live in Vermont, it's nice, 95% white, but too many progressives, they are they are really terrible.

I have family in Wichita.

>ohio
>anything but shit tier
kill yourself bulgarian subhuman

Oh shit somebody likes us for once.

As far as Washington goes, it's not just cancer. It is a festering tumor.

Ohio's an alright place except for Cleveland. The winters aren't even that bad.

Flyover cucks need to FUCK OFF

>Rhode Island
>good

disregarded

Missed 2 you fucking idiot.

Indy has a large black population, but they are confined into the poorest parts of the city, which you needn't ever go to. They have no jobs, and no means to escape their ghetto culture. The only thing they have going for them is Andre Carson, a black muslim congressman who only got the job because of his mother. But even that asshole wants nothing to do with his constituents, and consistently votes against anything in the state's interest.

If your uncle is encountering them on a regular basis, he needs to move five miles in any direction and the problem will be solved.

This

>Flyover

Coasties are this obsessed.

THIS1

Only NOVA, think of it as half a state hating the Aspen treatment. South Virginian is still awesome.

>the midwest is the only part of america you can live without having to worry about liberals and muslims attacking you

Okay Brazil, have fun with Zika.

Best State reporting in.

Dats rite

Where can I find a gallery of all these type of images? Any particular name?

Fret not, we will make you great again once we re-annex our land and make it Texas again.

>Alabama
>cancer

I bet you're a Bulgarian Turk

>Illinois
>not excluding Chicago
Not sure what you mean by good..

Illinois needs to be black
North Carolina and Utah needs to be green

This is entirely accurate.

What's wrong with Georgia? I mean come on guys we have swamps.

Problem? Toochie tickled much?

There's actually a sizable Serbian community in Milwaukee, you wouldn't have a hard time finding descendants of countrymen too.

This is perfect if green are the states that get nuked.

Why didn't you like Pennsylvania? It has its flaws, but I think it's a great state. I'm originally from Colorado, and yeah, fuck Boulder, Denver, and all those liberal shitholes. But damn if the Rockies don't kick ass.

Arkansas dindu nuffin

God damn, I hate my phone...

I don't think they will. It would be much more strategic to destroy the midwest and let the coasts starve in their cities

How hard is it to find a tech job in middle america? I'm going to school for computer science, but I don't want to live in a city when I graduate.

>defending west coast liberal cuck states
ok

We open carry now.

Turn top 1/4 of GA green and looks about right. Texas fucking sucks though.
>I'll admit bias...but I live on old 1800's logging site with nothing but hardwoods. Oh and a river rips through me land :D

>Arizona
>Black

Opinion discarded and life forfeit.

Illinois should be blacked out, this place is a fucking shithole. Politicians can't even agree to pass a simple budget here.

Can't separate only certain parts. It's either all good or all bad.

The best people were Texas, Montana and Wyoming. I felt right at home.

>muuh mexicans

The Mexicans in Texas looked really integrated as Americans. More like Texicans lol. The west coast states had definitive divisions between latinos and others, Texas felt really like dare I say "integrated".

>camas, Washington
>92% white
>highest median income average in the state
>no crime
>good school district
>mostly votes conservative
best place to live

pls carve west michigan out, we don't like detroit

But Illinois is okay once you get away from Chicongo..

>binge drinking
>worst at
I think you mean best at.

>California
>air pollution
>1-800-comeonnow

when this says South Dakota is the worst at rape does it mean everyone gets raped in South Dakota or noone gets raped in South Dakota?

I was thinking of chilling in Arizona for a few months, how's the state, Ameribros? Is it expensive? Is the crime rate below average?

That little backwards Utah in Nevada is kinda cute.

Yeah I guess, Cook County and counties up near there pretty much ruin everything for everyone else. The politicians here can't tell the difference between an oboe and an elbow.

Just black out the coastal regions of the west interior CA/OR/WA is dope af, even if it is run by by dumb asses.

Fair enough. Still though, what was the reasoning for PA? Just curious m8.

Disgusting desu. I had the bad luck to go into a black only neighbourhood in Philly.

A pack of niggers LITERALLY DREW A GUN and asked me 'sup white boy" on the fucking street I swear.

I thought tht was the end desu.

Snooki is not even from NJ, I fucking MTV.

Missed one m8
Also Louisiana has best culture and food. Only downside is niggers

Based South Carolina