Go to parents yacht for 4th of July

>go to parents yacht for 4th of July
>start with breakfast at the yacht club
>everyone is white with like 3 or 4 token black minorities
>take dinghy to yacht
>everyone who owns a yacht is white that I see
>everyone patriotic

why dont you do the whitest hobby possible Sup Forums? YACHTING. keep in mind this is in CA, with many many shitskins everywhere

pic related, the size of my Dad's yacht (51ft)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dohzrXT09w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm robbed of all my money by the government.

If I lived in America I'd be pretty well off myself though.

That reminds me of this hilarious joke I heard about upper middle class people

>tfw working at a country club and seeing all the happy white families
>tfw community still exists bros

the country club I work out at sometimes at Vellano seems to be slowly getting taken over by asians.

>filename

>dominator

youtube.com/watch?v=-dohzrXT09w

>everyone is white with like 3 or 4 token black minorities

Why are there minorities there? Why isn't it all white? It doesn't sound like a very white hobby if there are black people there.

Hey you rich shits, any of you related to anyone with real power or knowledge? Wanna let the unwashed masses in on your secrets? In exchange we will be merciful on the day of the rope

tfw fob chinks keep invading your club and eat really loud and have no manners.

op, that's not a "yacht" and you look like even bigger White trash than you are trying to brag that it is. Anything under ~74 feet is not really a yacht.

Also, you come off as Eliot Rodgers "My parents have a "yacht," I drive a BMW, why are all this blondes ignoring my half-chink ass? They must be punished!"

Happy 4th of July, Supreme Gentleman:

mortgage, loan lending, real estate, hard work.
asians are usually.. fine.. they stick to themselves too much though. they dont integrate usually at all.
except I actually can get girls every now and then, not that I care about getting some.. people put pussy on a pedestal far too often. its highly degenerate

I'm not rich though I am comfortably middle class. The thing I've learned from working at the country club is that rich people are simply better people. They are friendlier, funnier, smarter, prouder, harder working, and physically better than average people. They are for the most part genetically superior. The red pill is that your maximum potential is mostly determined while you are in the womb.

>Hey you rich shits
I only know one person with what qualifies as "real" yacht, 90 feet and he keeps it docked behind his house in Jupiter Island, FL. OP has a "boat," not a yacht.

>except I actually can get girls every now and then, not that I care about getting some.

>All these blonde girls that I will never get to experience, even though my parents have a "yacht"...now, I will punish you for not wanting to go near a 5 foot mallet HAFU jew..I mean, my parents have a YACHT!

I own a smallish 30ft sailboat on the north shore of Long Island. Spent the 4th rafted with two other sailors, watching firework shows.

It's extremely white. There's not a single minority moored anywhere near me. I assume it's because black people can't swim.

>51ft
>yacht
Kek that's just a big boat

That's not a yacht, it's closer to schooner than an actual yacht.

>2016
>not being part of the master race aviation community.

Based

Great post

Can Confirm. Niggers can't swim and fear the water. Went boating on a lake last week, not a nigger sighted in miles.

I have houseboat, though I rarely use it. I rented a yacht last new year's eve.

>tfw no niggers in my football team or any if my opponents teams.

Where's your yacht faggot? Stop bragging on your Dad.

>yachting
Even if I was well off/rich I wouldn't indulge in such activities. They just seem too snobby and "nuveau riche". Same as golf, polo and rest of things upper class twits think it elevates them from the ordinary plebeans.

The water is the white man's calling

Whites have always ruled the waves

>whitest hobby possible
>there are 3-4 blacks there

Funny, there's one black guy I know that comes to the rifle and skeet range I go to. If I lived in a different part of the country, there might be a few Asians as well, but right now it's basically completely white here.

the black people were at the yacht club, i think they were additions that the white people brought with them

Shit's expensive. But you know that because you don't own one.

No joke: this is actually one of the main reasons why there are basically no black people is SOF community. SEALs, Army Special Forces, SFOD-D, etc. all require you to be experts swimmers.

Hey OP- where is your club at? I'm off of Palos verses

>take dinghy to yacht
too poor for a slip?

>yacht (51ft)
kek

Your "dad's yacht" sure gets around.

Your real 4th of July...
> listen to dad bitching at you to cut the lawn.
> Text friends about how picked on you are
> Mac & cheese for dinner.
> Pick up mom from the bar again.

because I can't afford a fucking yacht.

If you want to pick up a real white sport, get into golf and don't play in the hood.

Rule Britannia

wow, its almost like I picked it off of google images

>nuveau riche
No, yachting is as old money as you can get. Nuveau riche is popping bottles and tucking only the front of your shirt so everybody can you see your LV belt bucket.

Old money = enjoying life with your close friends and family.

New money = flaunting your wealth to every eyeball you can attract.

Just read an article in a marine industry magazine that golf is really struggling, similar to boating, in getting new younger players. The average age of golfers and boaters is really high now. Expensive and time consuming hobbies.

Because anyone can own a yacht, even rich black people. Only white people know how to sail though.

I work in the boating industry. It's a mix of old and new money. Depends on the customers and what the product is. Yes there are the old-money Ocean Reef Club types, but there are also the Arabs and oil rich white trash types too.

He said "the size of my Dad's yacht" not an actual picture

>that babby yacht

I know your story is bullshit user, but why even bother with a shitty yacht like that? I doubt most people would even realise it's a yacht.

Because I sail

What kind of 51' boat your dad got m8?

Op clearly used pic as an example.
His last line is very clear.
You're an idiot.

You're not truly white unless you have a yacht with with sails you commiefornia fags.
naptown is where its at