night lads

FOUR
MORE
YEARS

to masturbate now or later decisions decisions

how many times do you reckon they had to kick the ball to do that

took this photo
your thoughts?

>With the SPD ruling out any cooperation with the CDU in this parliament, that leaves a coalition between Merkel’s CDU, the pro-business FDP and the Green party as the only option

So even more leftie than before but the AfD are in 3rd place?

nonces

kys

love australian news channels

prophetic post in general but
>burnley not in top 4
what did you mean by THIS?

nose ring

hmmm

#peopleoverprofits

It's shit

dont get why having a metal bogey hanging out your nose is desirable 2bh

Yeah, also weed will be legal #smokeup

#profitsoverpeople

British race war? Nah, British race PEACE!

just awful

>voters move to the right
>govt moves to the left
hmm

universally look terrible

#staywoke

Do you ever think running about monged off your face on hard drugs every time you go out will bite you in the arse when you want to go into a professional career, or does everyone do it?

>weed isn't legal where he resides
third world

watching it
or shit, rather

Cracked my phone screen

>tfw cursed to be an autist with self-awareness
>tfw will never be able to fit into any community because i'm just sort of vaguely aware that it's "not right" even though i'm not socially functional enough to do any of the "right" things.
this always gets me down even though i also know that furries aren't actually all that sympathetic to autists anyway, most of them are relatively normalfaggish in outlook, interests, social skills, etc and that situation is only increasing with time. (i.e. there are people i know with lots of non-furry irl friends who are openly furry but less autistic than me.)

NOT FUN.

janny warned me for 'abusing the report system' I assume because I said I would report any chink threads posted 1 post early. alright janny, fair play. did not say a word about derailing early chink threads though

Awful photo

too normie for the weirdos
too weird for the normies

free trade is coming for your son

What sites do you cheeky lads use for news?

might go to the LGBT society at my new uni

what do you think it will be like?
I really need to find some homo mates to go to gaybars with and idk how else to do it

Imagine importing millions of savage third world rapists and still getting voted into power

reminder that if you're German your only option to get rid of her was to vote for a literal communist Jew BECAUSE SHE WAS TECHNICALLY THE CONSERVATIVE CANDIDATE

Try not being a furry
It's not like your gay

not a word
sorry

dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

REEEEEEEEEE EARLY LEFTYPOL REEEEEEE POST IN MY THREAD REEEEEEEEE LEFTYPOL

Bisexual, Queer, Non-binary, Single, 5’ 4”, Average build

White, Speaks English, Attended University, Atheist

Never smokes, Drinks socially, Vegetarian, Doesn’t have kids but might want them, Has cats, Leo

wasn't even my thread. you'll notice I only started spamming it about 180 posts in when I came back after making dinner. just hate the chink poster and his retarded attention whoring.

fire with fire and all that

Geoffrey Palmer

>yanks pronounce nougat "noogut"
ree
*picks up keyboard*
REEEE
*smashes it against the wall*
*runs out of the room on all fours, screeching loudly*

all me

gonna legally change my name to The Scourge™

might start wearing a cap is that ok?

it's like one thread a day just let him have it jesus christ

Heterosexual, top lad, binary, single, 6'1, built like a brick shithouse

White, speaks English, attended the school of hard knocks, Catholic

Smokes like a train, drinks flat out, carnivorous, dont have kids dont want em, hates cats

simple as

only drudge

soft cunt

The Apex Predator, the Pinnacle of Human Evolution, The Alpha Male, The Adonis, Peak Performance

>canadians pronounce about "aboat"
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yee

That's not fighting fire with fire, that's fighting mild autism with full blown retardation

>one thread a day

fuck off you larping chink twat you post about a million

*solicits a belly rub*

*kneels during the anthem*

watching an aussie make cheese

the problem is that i'm not a furry, strangely enough.
it's just visually appealing and a community that (in internet terms) is known for being a cesspool that will take anyone, which makes it all the more irritating to realize that it still won't take an autist more interested in shipping timetables than vaginas (or more likely, penises.)

but then on top of that, i know it's a cesspool so i can't be one of those retards who makes a furaffinity page as an ersatz facebook anyway.

You're literally worse than him, typical rorke and his paranoid delusions

Yanks pronounce twat "twawt"

catbehaviorassociates.com/why-you-shouldnt-pet-your-cats-belly/

*picks you up by the hind legs and fucking swings you out the window*
ahh
*comes back to the lads, rubbing my hands*
one down haha

you say tomato I say fuck off you stupid yank i dont give a shit

they dont happen as often because he stopped getting so much attention for them

always giggle at this photo

wish somebody would post the picture from the archive. dont give enough of a shit to make one myself. you're a twat though

accurate
>belper on that map but Ilson isn't
REEEEEEEEE

what the FUCK is wrong with """"""""white people"""""""""""

do you like that photo?

fucking hell...

Smdh

athletes are literally the most privileged people in society. Made multimillionaires in their early twenties and sometimes teens for being a Chad and throwing/kicking a ball. Cannot for the life of me understand why they're being allowed to voice their inane political "opinions" working for an organization which makes its money off of middle aged white men with beer bellies.

i love her

incidentally Bill English looks like a total runt

She's american

aryan superhuman lol

It makes me chuckle

My self-summary

Creative geek, extroverted introvert, forever exasperated by the popularity of Myers-Briggs.

Things I like, a non-exhaustive list, in no particular order: roller derby, photography, "subversive" cross stitch, board games (and some video games), protecting my knitting from my cat, geocaching.

I'm non-monogamous/polyamorous, and I like my relationships with lots of love, trust, freedom, and lust, and precisely zero interest in relationship escalators or heterosexist monogamous society.

I live with a cat, Amber, who has managed to conquer the hearts of multiple people who don't like cats. You have been warned!

Want to do it with a girl lads

im not feeling well

>Drake "started from the bottom now we here"

Nigga went to private school, he started at the very top, don't get how normies don't know this

people who even feel the need to comment on it are just as bad.

I'd give you a hug but you're too far away.

>Mesut Ozil will let Arsenal contract run out in search of Manchester United move

happiness comes from within

get well now

Just got online, didn't realise it was German election day.

Haven't seen anything.

So how much did Merkel win by? God Germans are so boring.

They do no one cares

Me? Well I consider myself a Gentleman and a Sir, a GentleSir, if you will!
I'm intelligent, nihilistic with a wicked sense of humour (the joker from The Dark Knight is such an embodiment of me that I considered suing them haha), I'm a keen gamer, a lover of other cultures (mostly Japan) and an epic pranker!

So if that's to your liking, swipe right! ... and get ready for your worst nightmare! *does an evil laugh*

love the retarded pepe