/bundes/

"Der Negativstrudel hat das Gesamtkonstrukt erfasst"-Edition

Today: Buyern gets to bully Anderlecht

>dat iconic Bosz vocabulary

bundesliga should fold and bayern apply to play in the premier league

Is this /bundes/

hello i am here now

they'd finish midtable

bayern actually cares about other clubs and the german football. but they need to stay competitive. this club is nowhere near is bad, as some uninformed fools make it out to be

pic related is nowhere near the only example

lol yes. Buyern cares about other clubs in the same way a man cares for his slaves.

Grazie, Don Uli

these two guys are on fire

this is now /bohndes/

its like performing cpr on a dead person

Do you want ze Germans to bully the English on their own soil again?

As much as they graciously play one off friendlies against bankrupt sides, they do have a habit of buying all the best talent of the Bundesliga, particularly from their direct competition, thereby often owning the whole german NT and turning the League into a boring one horse race. So looking at the bigger picture, they are fucking shitbags.

yeah would be a laugh

hummels and boateng playing in the same club, is the best thing the german nt could've hoped for desu. ultimately germans care about die mannschaft

As much as they appreciate a good "Man Shaft", they would surely like to enjoy a thrilling title race or at least a regularly changing winner and something like a recognisable top 4. Imagine Manure would have had the cash to buy all of their direct competitions top players and also made it a policy to focus their purchasing power solely on players from within their own league. You think the PL would be the biggest money maker of them all if that had happened?

typical costumer delusion

>the best thing that could happen to dortmund is Bürki being injured
>he makes yet another mistake and gets injured before the derby
a bit mad desu

is it really bayern's fault none of the other clubs can hold onto their players

50:50 i guess

yes, yes it is.

how come

pls don't bully us

>Sancho got destroyed by spurs' youth team yesterday
lol

Its complicated. The legends from the 70s all played for bayern, rummennigge, beckenbauer and hoeness. The got seriously into turning it into a profit business, being the first to totally sell out with the massive sponsorships from Adidas and they then concentrated on dominating domestically, i.e. by constantly buying the top players/managers/staff from clubs that where becoming a threat to their dominant position, destabilising them and often keeping said players on the bench, not even needing them. They win as much by ruining other Bundes clubs, as they do by actually playing well. They then do some disgusting propaganda media stunts to pretend they are not despicable (i.e. play a friendly and give proceeds to ailing club), while still continueing to wage financial warfare behing closed doors. They are the jews of the bundesliga.

look into the purchase of mario götze and the timing of it, to see what i mean.

They have turned the whole bundesliga into their feeder club and since this has kept the bundesliga relatively poor, those clubs also can't afford to keep their players when the PL or other international big clubs show interest. If they hadn't destroyed and undermined their direct competition as much, the Bundesliga would be a bigger money operation and wouldn't constantly loose its talent abroad or too buyern.

which cb pairing on club level plays equally good for their nt? i'll wait

yeah but what to do about it today

Disband bauern münchen, give players back to their previous clubs and pay reparations for the years of oppression and loss of earnings, with Uli's Wursmoney. Then send him to prison for the true extent of his tax evasion, publicly humiliate rummennigger in the media for his constant lying and double standards and send Beckenbauer to a care home. Also allow more oil sheiks/gazprom to invest more in meme clubs like Schalke and Gladbach.

PL 2.0

how the fuck are you that informed about the bundes with that flag?

ok but realistically now

the thing is, we're not in the prem. we're not manure or liverpool - we're actually the best in our league and this will never change

take this discussion to transfermarkt, that's where the football intellectuals reside
so tired of you boring cunts

blame the league

Haste recht hier Kollege, da gibts normalerweise vom Onkel erstma links und rechts eine auf die Schnauze hier

hey jap, buyern didn't sign any players from rbl and bvb in this season but these teams are still behind buyern in the table (bvb even had a five point lead). explain this

Hope >Schalke rapes Dortmnd 5-0 and Bosz never coaches a team again

blame it on Hans-Joachim "thomassss warum willssuuu kein bierchen mitsssaufnnn" Watzke

>yfw Bosz will literally be gone if Schalke wins

Aki Watzke more like
>Alki Watzke

amirite :-DDDD??

Yes, dumbers, because you established a system that allows you to stay in power under whatever circumstances.

That's why you can afford having literal idiots like Breitner, Beckenbauer or Rummenigger in the management without losing your position.

Have you never thought about this?

replace by who

Does Bayern make a lot more from their stadium than other clubs?

Robin Dutt

post stats

Goooood morning!

WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER WINTZHEIMER

>Der FC Barcelona zeigt mittlerweile offenbar ernsthaftes Interesse an Mesut Özil. Die drei großen spanischen Sporttageszeitungen ‚Mundo Deportivo‘, ‚as‘ und ‚Sport‘ berichten übereinstimmend, dass Barça den deutschen Nationalspieler bereits im Winter als Alternative für Philippe Coutinho (FC Liverpool) ins Camp Nou holen will. 20 Millionen Euro Ablöse dürften dafür an den FC Arsenal fließen.

Hitzfeld

Sahin + Schmelzer

Moin

Sport 1: Sandro /ourguy/ Wagner has a Durchfall and wont be playing against Braga

welcome back

*throughfall

*throughcase

10/10

Anderlecht: Sels, Spajic, Mbodji, Deschacht, Dendoncker, Gerkens, Appiah, Kums, Trebel, Hanni, Teodorczyk

FC Bayern: Ulreich, Kimmich, Boateng, Süle, Friedl, Rudy, Tolisso, Robben, Vidal, Thiago, Lewandowski.

xD

>this meme again
Dortmund does exactly what you claim Bayern does, my chink-eyed friend.

show up in a Reading jersey and confuse them. Denmark

>friedl

>no bummels
>no coman

Hehe good one

quock

shut the FOCK up

>hmmm should i tipp 3:0 or 4:0 for chelsea?
>go for 3:0
>hmmm should i tipp 2:0 or 2:1 for ZSKA?
>go for 2:1
just kill me

Transfermarkt sharholders are the most entertaining shit I've seen to date

>Ich habe vor einiger Zeit mal Kehl ins Rennen geworfen und wurde abgestraft.
>Aber ich glaube das es eine Variante wäre sollte man sich gegen Bosz entscheiden.

>Eventuell sogar so : Trainer Mehmet Scholl + Co Trainer Sebastian Kehl, ich weiß es wäre ein Risiko, etwas verrückt und Scholl ist eine Bayernlegende, aber wenn er die Chance auf dem Level bekommt
>Ist ihm das glaube ich Wurst. Ich halte Scholl für einen absoluten Fußballkenner mit Sachverstand, Leidenschaft und menschlich geht es vom Typ in Richtung Kloppo.

>Kehl ist im Verein gut vernetzt, kennt einige Spieler noch aus der aktiven Zeit und die
>Prozesse beim BVB.

>Ja verrückt – aber für mich eine Möglichkeit einen neuen Weg beim BVB einzuleiten, welcher im Winter beginnen kann und im Sommer eh fällig wird.

Why not just bring in Matthäus for maximum embarrassment?

*kills you*

wew lad

shut the fuck up Weiler you cuck

>mfw a colleague who acts like a lifelong ask me what a "6" and what a "8" is
>mfw the conversation continued and he didn't know who trapattoni is
is this real life autism?

>20 million to have the ghost of Kermit haunt your pitch
Is Barca insane?

There's more

>Ich glaube, dass Ömer Toprak verkauft werden sollte und Mitchell Weiser geholt werden sollte

>Juve - Barca
>Basel - United
>Atletico - Roma
Yeah okay I guess I’ll just watch River Monsters instead

Why didn't you just turn 360 degrees and walk away?

New idea: Koller and Rosicky as trainer and co-trainer.

>Dortmund owns the whole NT

You're retarded, my roach friend.

Dirtmund is the team buying talent from all other Bundesliga teams, my Ruhrpottassi friend.

i sometimes do it. this dude is too much. and if you think this is retarded, you'd have to stand near him when he's talking about erdogan's turkey. shit is fucking hilarious. lecturing the turkey people in the company about their own country. it has to be autism. last friday he explained our boss how bad electric cars are for the environment. he's the gift, that keeps on giving

>Chadyern MANnich fire one of the most decorated managers in our modern era for losing to PSG in a terrible display
>Betarussia Dorkmund hang on to some deranged dutch nobody who hasnt won a game against anyone in 2 months and looked second class against a shit club like Tottendub
That's why daddy Bayern has to win. Because the rest of you are born losers.

really? from all other teams? even Buyern? no? Then maybe Dortmund doesn't do exactly what Buyern does.

Now go back mehmet.

>deflecting
;-)

Hmm?

sure Uli.

Always rated Friedl desu

>turned from roach to Mehmet to Uli
the desperation is almost palpable

quack quack

It’s not the goalkeeper

>France
kek

>one is born in Buyern the other near the Ruhr area
>one has played for the youth teams of Buyern the other for the youth teams of Dortmund

By some strange logic both are legit Buyern players.

>the city of psg

Also Dortmund got Bummels when Buyern didn't want him. Buyern bought him back when Dortmund wanted to hold him.

Name ONE (1) player where it was the other way around.

>bundes will be overtaken by the frog league in your lifetime
Feels good

ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH ULREICH

Jupp even managed to fix Ulreich, truly a genius.

There is no way Löw can defend not bringing Ulreich to Russia. Should be Neuer, ter Stegen, Ulreich.

>pisspoorbaitmark

This

Celtic didn't last long.