Why do all Denmarkians look kind of weird, and why hasn't this been addressed in Sup Forums yet?

Why do all Denmarkians look kind of weird, and why hasn't this been addressed in Sup Forums yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2b9L74GMKbo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American saying Danish people look weird

White people only look remotely good when mixed with something else. Weird looking Euros are proof of this, as their mongrelized American counterparts outdo them in looks by a country mile.

Danes are subhuman, there I said it.

>this is what amerimutts actually believe
HAHAHAHAHA

Go brush your teeth at the bottom of the ocean Colgate faggot

I pity that guy really, he's obviously trying to feel better about his mongrel looks

How would you know? You've never left your mongrel state of california

t. nigger

You finns are sami+russian+swedish mutts .

>sami
true most likely
>russian
not even close
>swedish
also not true. you swedes didn't mix with us, instead you went for the Samis for some reason

All wrong

Swedes are Dane-Finn-Saami mutts

They have been corrupted by hundreds of years of greed and hunger for power. It has poisoned their mind and body.

This is what a real danish man looks like and there's absolutely nothing remotely weird about this gorgeous hunk

Well first you have to make the distinction between Finns and "Finns", although I'm not sure if you're familiar with this particular terminology.

They do seem to have sort of a "look"
Sometimes it works out for them

Your own European newspapers have proclaimed it so.

I dont expect a bunch of bitter foreign Sup Forums losers to accept the truth that stares them in their misshapen faces every day.

stfu you cringy retard

psykoosit tulilla

nah mate i've got pretty typical germanic features (wide jaw, light hair and eyes)
while you are a half negro mutt

I det mindste skyder han andre perkere - det er da semi-vellykket integration

I am sorry that you are unable to handle the truth.

Fake news

here is the only dane i know (knew) and could recognize. he looks alright

wrong (you), aquafresh

Define what you mean about 'weird'.

This is Mads' brother, Lars. He kinda looks like my dad when he was younger.

Does he look 'weird' to you too?

Well, some Americans look a little weird too, but there's far more phenotypical variety for obvious reasons, so you can't really generalize the American phenotype beyond calling us fat fucks.
I've lived in and traveled around Yurop, m8. Denmarkians look weird, I'm sorry but this needs to be said. I'm sure there's no more historical inbreeding there than elsewhere in Europe, but the phenotype that developed is weird.

All Finns are Finns. Nobody's "Swedish" here.

SW Finland is N1c as fuck.

I got redpilled on Finns by a Finn here.
They drove out the Sami/Fenni and and modern Eesti and Karelians.

>When analysed together with previously published ancient European samples and with modern European populations, the ancient Finnish samples lack a genetic component found in early Neolithic Farmers and all modern European populations today. Instead, we find that they are more closely related to modern Siberian and East Asian populations than modern Finnish are, a pattern also observed in genetic data from modern Saami

Yes, yes.. The only one

Are you familiar with the term "Pre-Proto-Swedish" (also known as "Swedid") by any chance? In case you are unfamiliar, I'll give you a quick explanation:
Finns = Finns = Asiatoids
"Finns" = Pre-Proto-Swedish = Swedid = Aryanoids

See? Denmarkians are strange looking. Very prominent cheekbones and jaw, twilight zone brown-blonde hair color, hair that is often very thin, weird long, thinnish mouth that doesn't seem to vary much from person to person

damn sorry my mongolian friend

someone give this man his medicine

You got tricked by FIDF then. Finns are literal siberian subhumans who look 'white' today because swedes settled the coast and traded wives for food and tools.

ah yes! he is danish?! wtf i thought he just had some heritage. thanks

I am sorry that this discussion is above your level of understanding.

stop posting Sven. you clearly have no clue about us or finno-ugrics in general

laudrup looks 100% germanic. see that narrow eye line? he looks dutch/german.

I never said it was "weird". Just somewhat distinguishable. Keep in mind my opinion for this notion is quite limited and based upon a small sample size of Danes I've met/seen
and Sup Forums memes.

When did these theoretical Swedids move to Finland?

Stop impersonating me, shitbird

They arrived at some point prior to Finnish settlement.

He just worked hard on removing his accent, early on in his career

Proof?

I have absolutely no idea why I cited you typing "weird". But I agree that there are some Danish people who has that redundant look.

He looks punchable

meant to say "and our"

The coexistence of Asiatoid and distinctly Swedid-derived Aryanoid phenotypes in the region commonly referred to as "Finland".

I thought fins always used a knife

Swedish Aryanoid(anti-Danoid Nordicoid robustoid eastern Cro-Magnoid) looks are the product of movements of people from Finland and the eastern Baltic to ancient Sweden, where they encountered a Borrebyoid race ancestral to Danes

Our prime minister looks pretty danish

reminder that danes are half german half pig mongrels

Hmmm yes, I see. This theory is new to me. However, I will definitely do further research into this matter.

He does, but he doesn't have that strange square jawline and protruding cheekbones, at least not from this angle.

fantasy autism

I would not be so quick to dismiss this theory. Have you any proof that you are not in fact descended from this hypothetical ancient Borreboid race?

Back
to
Reddit, Danecuck.

go do some research how to get pussy fucking nerd LMAO

They are sami+mongolian+germanic, AND ITS BEAUTIFUL. Really, it is. Thats why they are gods in metal, have higher IQs and could pass the good looking blonde genes. Im a big fan of evolution and have read 'the origin of species', i am 100% sure here. Here in Brazil we are ugly because we are poor and have inbreeding due to religious cucks in favelas, besides that we have kawaii kuruminhas

>Swedish Aryanoid(anti-Danoid Nordicoid robustoid eastern Cro-Magnoid)
What a bunch of autistoc faggots

"Pussy" is not an Aryan concept, but rather a vice of the lower races. So it is YOU who is the loser.

I am sorry but it appears that this discussion is far beyond your level of understanding.

>"Pussy" is not an Aryan concept, but rather a vice of the lower races.

Inability to understand parody is a strong indication of significant autism. You and the Dane made yourselves look autistic while throwing the word autism around.
All the normally developed humans ITT could understand the strong parody signaling. It's something you're just born with. You'll never understand.

Finns are ugly, though. Even worse than Danes.

That individual displays obvious non-Aryanoid phenotypical features, so it obviously isn't me. Try again.

nt abo

I can detect it but you can never be sure because if the poe's law

Look, I'm sorry that I offended you by calling you a Finn. You have to understand that there's nothing (necessarily) wrong with being a Finn, I just think it's important that they are distinguished from "Finns". It's not like I think you should be ethnically cleansed or anything. Personally, I think the partitioning of "Finland" along phenotypical boundaries with a degree of population exchange would suffice.

>phenotypical boundaries
i don't understand your nerdspeak

Actually the Finnish phenotype is more in line with the stereotypical nerd phenotype than the "Finnish" phenotype is, so calling me the nerd is kind of dumb.

What the fuck is going on with the Finland discussion, this level of autism is incomprehensible to non-autists

youtube.com/watch?v=2b9L74GMKbo

She's an average West Finn. There are no phenotypical boundaries outside internet memes. Some Finns look Mong, some don't. Can't draw boundaries based on that.

I am at the forefront of cutting edge research into European (specifically Finnish) phenotypes, so don't be surprised that you can't understand it. If you want more info, make sure to check out my posts over at the Apricity.

In that case, significant population exchanges may be necessary. Unfortunately I've never been to Finland so I haven't been able to effectively judge the situation for myself. Hopefully one day I'll be able to do a nationwide trip so I can document the distribution of the two different phenotypes throughout the country.

Yeah well that probably isn't gonna happen any time soon since you shitpost every night until 6 AM which reveals your role in society and direction in life, or lack thereof

Maybe the ones from countryside with inbreeding, and even if they are ugly, they live longer anyway; i have seen some qt3,14s here on int, but idk If they were a meme, they were really cute, like 11/10, and looked a bit Khan. Man, Darwin is the most pro cucking bastard i have ever seen, but is all surrounded by proofs, só he is right

You must be thinking of a different person I'm afraid. But I'm sure the individual you're confusing me with is an upstanding Aryan like myself.

Pure evil flowing in their veins

What does "research" entail?
They are just straight up unattractive as a broad group of people. The attractive ones tend to look more nordic.

>What does "research" entail?
Typically browsing genetics/anthropolgy forums as well as browsing related threads on Sup Forums. "Proper" research is a waste of time and money IMO.

You are not an Aryan compared to us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Eastern_Europe_and_Finland

Aryanhood is an abstract phenotypical concept, so that link proves nothing.

Too Scandi-centric view you have there. Finns look OK compared to Brits and much better looking than Russian men.

Danes do look weird
pic related

lol
>that's a 10/10 in Denmark

Nah man, those dark circles in the eyes, serious eyebrows, and normal nose arent nordic, finns actually dont look like germanic niggers, just by the hair and eyes, wich are too blonde for nordics...

how the fuck did you danish mongrels manage to get so off topic so fast? idiots