because they are shitalians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they are shitalians of course

>that semen demon
>ugly
I want him to destroy my tight ass

it*lians are not white

That's an Indian

>Russell Dominic Peters (born September 29, 1970)[1] is a Canadian comedian and actor of Indian descent

t.pajeet
Op pic is an indian comedian(actually is bretty gud)
He gets confused for latino sometimes though but not an italian

Indians here pretend to be Italians because they easily fit the bill.

Moor love is powerfully dangerous.

Common Indo-European heritage.

Because genes dont stop at borders.
Do you really need someone to explain this?

That guy is anglo-indian by ethnicity

>Indians here pretend to be Italians
indian guidos?

that's not the point

also because canadians are dumb enough to believe it

it's a hot country

Only sicily people are like that iirc

fuckkk
looks like me

you are not white my spaniard brother. How do celebrate these good tidings?

i never considered myself white. i'm dark skinned despite having green eyes.

Let me kiss my spaniard brother

t. wh*Te subhuman

Remove curry

o-ok
no homo
maybe a bit

im gypsy and i dont look italian, bad thread

Jorge or francis?

How to get qt Pakistani gf and make her leave Islam?
pls help Jaffar

It's cause youre not gypsy, maybe halfie. Some Italians look straight out of India. They're legimately subhuman and a sore to the delicate eye.

kek, what has Sup Forums become...

none

im 100% gypsy and so is everyone in my family, we dont mix

South Asians = OG Gypsies

You must be removed at once.

But, Justin, if you remove us, we win

Islam is more cultural here and culture and heritage is everything to us, we dont even race mix with different ethnics here but since you are most developed country in south asia I make you a deal. Be moderately rich and get punjabi bitch, the catch is your kids will be muslims

Seriously, the bullying against Italian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Italians are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Italian man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Argentinians? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful nice as fuck country?

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Italian man a "gypsy" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Italian man that they are a "spaghetti nigger"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

this

Sup Forums does not represent the average and memes dont represent reality. You are beautiful people

Nice copypasta.

shut up shitalian

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shitalian subhuman

Luv from spain