/balt/

Pizza edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA
youtube.com/watch?v=DdMQfH2WYl8
youtube.com/watch?v=ES06Fkkl8ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime

My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

fuck off faggot
jesus christ

>times just running out

>That means that if a Pajeet or a Chink or a Nigger has a doctor's degree he can still immigrate pretty easily. This is by the way the same stance the FDP has taken on the issue.
>This is by the way the same stance the FDP has taken on the issue.
True, but the FDP leader himself called AfD racists, xenophobes in his speech, its pretty clear that AfD is the only party that will take hard stance on immigration, you know politicians lie

Who will be the party which will take a harder stance on immigration
A.Nationalistic party
B.Liberal party

I NEED to win this random argument on the internet

Ah silence

>but the FDP leader himself called AfD racists, xenophobes in his speech
Because some of them really are. For example Gauland, a top party official, has spoken of "entsorgen" when speaking of a female Turko-German politician. Entsorgen means more or less getting rid of waste. That the AfD does have a lot of racists, including in leading positions, isn't exactly a secret.
>its pretty clear that AfD is the only party that will take hard stance on immigration
These are your personal assumptions that will have to be proven true. Again, Merkel shut down the Balkan route, just as she promised. Politicians can't just include certain ideas in their programs and then not follow through on them, unless they want to get punished in the next election.

they got 88 seats
The most simple and the most relaxing thing

>Because some of them really are. For example Gauland, a top party official, has spoken of "entsorgen" when speaking of a female Turko-German politician. Entsorgen means more or less getting rid of waste.
I see nothing wrong with this, he is not white, or asian.
>that the AfD does have a lot of racists, including in leading positions, isn't exactly a secret.
Nothing wrong with racism
>Merkel shut down the Balkan route
Yes after inviting everyone and getting a major backlash from Central Europe, after she invited everyone to Germany and forced everyone on quotas

>everyone welcumb to germany! :DDDDD
>1 million
>oh shit we don't have where to put these people
>better force other european countries on quotas
>wtf why does everyone hate me?
:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

>I see nothing wrong with this, he is not white, or asian.
The politician he was speaking about had been born in the country, spoke the locak language and payed taxes all her life there. You can't just compare her to waste. Even if she HAD been born somewhere else, you can't just compare someone to fucking garbage.
>Nothing wrong with racism
Yes, there is. You can't just hate someone because they look different than you. That's retarded. I realise that most people need something they can feel superior about to other people, but race isn't exactly something you have much influence on. Surely you're smart enough to judge a person on the basis of their character and personal achievements, and not on the basis of where they're from, right?
>Yes after inviting everyone and getting a major backlash from Central Europe, after she invited everyone to Germany and forced everyone on quotas
She didn't give a shit about "Central" Europe, she closed the Balkan route because of the backlash within the German population. She was afraid of losing votes. Either way, the point stands that she promised to do it and she did it. Therefore she didn't lie.

I honestly fail to understand how you think that the AfD getting more votes than the FDP is good, if the result this brought is the Jamaika coalition that is going to happen now. THIS is the problem. The Greens are in a governing position now. These are the people who want to ban people from waving German flags during football games because that would be "nationalistic". This could have been averted.

>The politician he was speaking about had been born in the country, spoke the locak language and payed taxes all her life there. You can't just compare her to waste. Even if she HAD been born somewhere else, you can't just compare someone to fucking garbage.
Non white thus cannot be assimilated, thus garbage
>Yes, there is. You can't just hate someone because they look different than you. That's retarded. I realise that most people need something they can feel superior about to other people
Not about feeling superior but about Europe staying white, and considering that all african and middle eastern shitholes are worse than europe we really are superior to them
>Surely you're smart enough to judge a person on the basis of their character and personal achievements, and not on the basis of where they're from, right?
An average white is superior to and average nigger or a middle eastern in every way see:IQ, or how stable on average a white country is vs and african or middle eastern one is
>She didn't give a shit about "Central" Europe, she closed the Balkan route because of the backlash within the German population. She was afraid of losing votes. Either way, the point stands that she promised to do it and she did it. Therefore she didn't lie.
The mistake has already been made, she showed her true colors by inviting everyone.
>I honestly fail to understand how you think that the AfD getting more votes than the FDP is good, if the result this brought is the Jamaika coalition that is going to happen now. THIS is the problem. The Greens are in a governing position now. These are the people who want to ban people from waving German flags during football games because that would be "nationalistic". This could have been averted.
Good.Means more people will vote for AfD

>Oh yeah we love diversity so much, that's why we need to get rid of all those white people and make them look like middle easterns but they are waving German flags to that makes them German god I love cultural-nationalism so much xD

>Niggers score less points in their tests in USA vs their white or asian counterparts
wow indeed makes you think

if CDU is willing to go to a coalition with someone who wants to ban german flags it truly shows CDU's true colors

>Non white thus cannot be assimilated, thus garbage
The Blacks in the USA identify as American and are far more nationalistic than Latino immigrants from Mexico or South America. This clearly shows that non-Whites can also be assimilated in countries where Whites are a majority, although it is of course going to be much harder than with Whites.
>Not about feeling superior but about Europe staying white, and considering that all african and middle eastern shitholes are worse than europe we really are superior to them
But refering to all these countries as shitholes is not exactly right. Qatar has a higher GDP per capita than Denmark, Singapore a higher one than Canada and the Bahamas a higher one than the Czech Republic. There are states with wealthy people and good development outside of Europe, you should know that, being a weeaboo and all.
>An average white is superior to and average nigger or a middle eastern in every way see:IQ, or how stable on average a white country is vs and african or middle eastern one is
Petrostates are stable. Iran and Afghanistan were stable and "progressive" too until certain powers decided to fuck with them and bomb them to rubbles. Now, I know that you're going to say that it's all because of "muh oil" or "muh banks" or whatever other reason, but these are the same reasons why the richest country in Europe, like Norway or Liechtenstein, are as wealthy as they are.
>more people will vote for AfD
This will achieve as little 4 years from now on as it did today, because no one is going to form coalitions with them. You have to realise that a lot of people voting for them are "Protestwähler", meaning people who voted for them out of protest against the old, established parties. Once these old parties make concessions and change their policies, the AfD will lose voters again. Remember when I said that the CDU snatched voters from the Greens with the nuclear power plant thing? This is going to happen again here.

Remember why Brexit happened? A lot of Brits prefer having a Pajeet or a Paki who speaks English and is form one of their former colonies over some Eastern European who speaks with a heavy accent and behaves like an animal.
And Whites scores less than Asians and Jews. But still, if you have two people who apply for the same thing, be it a job or immigrating somewhere - you should choose the person who is more suited for the thing, regardless of the skin color. Maybe the nigger finished uni and the white guy makes meth in his trailer in the desert somewhere? You should evaluate the people individually, not general PISA scores or IQ scores.

>The Blacks in the USA identify as American and are far more nationalistic than Latino immigrants from Mexico or South America. This clearly shows that non-Whites can also be assimilated in countries where Whites are a majority, although it is of course going to be much harder than with Whites.
Cultural nationalism is not nationalism
>But refering to all these countries as shitholes is not exactly right. Qatar has a higher GDP per capita than Denmark, Singapore a higher one than Canada and the Bahamas a higher one than the Czech Republic. There are states with wealthy people and good development outside of Europe
On average White countries are better than non white ones
>you should know that, being a weeaboo and all.
Yes Japanese are the master race, truly an ideal country wish I was born Japanese, perfect ethno state
>Petrostates are stable. Iran and Afghanistan were stable and "progressive" too until certain powers decided to fuck with them and bomb them to rubbles. Now, I know that you're going to say that it's all because of "muh oil" or "muh banks" or whatever other reason, but these are the same reasons why the richest country in Europe, like Norway or Liechtenstein, are as wealthy as they are.
Pretty sure that Iran is still pretty stable, still on average white countries are a lot more stable
>the AfD will lose voters again
We will have to see for now you're only guessing
>over some Eastern European who speaks with a heavy accent and behaves like an animal.
Anglos are subhumans
>And Whites scores less than Asians and Jews
East Asians are truly god like same with Ashkenazi Jews
>you should choose the person who is more suited for the thing
And its a fact that a white or an East asian is more likely to be suited for the job because their countries are a lot more stable and on average they have a higher iq
This is not about being superior this is about Europe staying white.

I am for a real diversity
Africans in Africa
Europeans in Europe
Asians in Asia

The CDU doesn't have much choice. They have to form a coalition with someone. The SPD said that they will not form a coalition again. Merkel doesn't want to form a coalition with AfD, and even if she did, together they still wouldn't have enough seats in the parliament to form a government. So the Jamaika coalition is the last possible option to form a functioning government.
Maybe. But the other countries aren't far behind. The EU has a GDP per capita of $32k. The Arab League has a GDP per capita of $25k, and it has countries like Syria, Egypt and fucking Somalia dragging it down. If you took the richest Petrostates from the Arab Peninsula only and compared them to Western Europe only they would actually beat the European countries (Germany = GDP per capita of $48k, Saudi Arabia = GDP per capita of $52k).
>We will have to see for now you're only guessing
It's what's happened in the past with similar movements like the Pirate party. It's pretty safe to asusme this, looking at the political landscape of the past few elections. But again, this isn't the point I'm trying to make. The point is that the Greens are in the government now.
>This is not about being superior this is about Europe staying white.
This is something we all want. But you could extend this argument to ethnostates being supposed to remain ethnostates. Then you'd have to ban all immigration, including immigration from the EU. And who is going to be the better, most qualified immigrant then? A Chink with 120 IQ who has a doctor's degree in Chemistry or someone from Bulgaria with an IQ of, let's say 100, who grew potatoes all his life? Are you going to invite the Bulgarian just because he looks a little bit more similar to you?
Yes, but sadly, if people don't want to have kids you need to find some kind of solution to replace these people. I too agree that countries should be populated by their original inhabitants.

>Maybe. But the other countries aren't far behind. The EU has a GDP per capita of $32k. The Arab League has a GDP per capita of $25k,
Not only GDP, but culture too
European culture is superior because we don't behead people for wearing a bikini, that and GDP makes us superior
>It's what's happened in the past with similar movements like the Pirate party.
No it isn't, pirate party is a lot less serious, and people who voted for those parties, voted for them just because "memes xD"
>This is something we all want. But you could extend this argument to ethnostates being supposed to remain ethnostates.
True. And I would have nothing against that if Germans would want that.
>A Chink with 120 IQ who has a doctor's degree in Chemistry or someone from Bulgaria with an IQ of, let's say 100
lol, you could argue that chinks don't have an iq as high as a bulgarian because for a fact I know that communist party of china cherry picks schools from which to give their scores to, to organizations like PISA,
>Are you going to invite the Bulgarian just because he looks a little bit more similar to you?
Yes. Brain drain is one of the worlds greatest problems and why africa is still such a shithole because all the people who have enough intelligence move to Western countries, and why their countries continue to be shitholes you could say that people like me who are against any kind of immigration from Africa to EU are actually doing people a service to african countries by making them stay in africa they could do a lot more good in their own country and improving it than by immigrating to west
>Yes, but sadly, if people don't want to have kids you need to find some kind of solution to replace these people
Even more automation would solve this, without getting hundred of thousands of non whites, its just that its cheaper for big corporations to get a bunch of subhumans that will work for nothing than to automize stuff, this has been what Japs do

>China*
You know why there is "*" because communist party of china cherry picks the schools

>While most of the other results came from a sample of scores around nations, some countries such as Argentina and China were allowed to take their sample from their most educated cities or regions. This year, Chinese administrators chose their students from a group of cities and regions aptly named B-S-J-G, after Beijing, a province-level municipality, Jiangsu, a province on the eastern coast of the country, Guangdong, a southern coastal province, and Shanghai, a province-level municipality. Previously, Chinese authorities had chosen Shanghai as mainland China’s sole representative, whose students finished at the top of all three subject areas in both the previous two PISA studies in 2012 and 2009.

>Not only GDP, but culture too
That is subjective, some people might argue that having your women in check prevents such cancerous phenomena as third wave feminism. Culture is a highly subjective quality, GDP is hard, measurable facts.
>voted for them just because "memes xD"
Nah. They voted for them because of copyright and internet policies and Snowden, which were big topics back then. Just like the refugees are a big topic now.
>brain drain
True. But then if you have people who can immigrate from all over the EU because of EU laws anyways, it would be dumb to prohibit any brown people from immigrating at all. It would be by all definitions racist and it wouldn't fit the Zeitgeist, most people in fact would be outraged by a notion that only white people should be allowed to immigrate.
>automation
I keep hearing this but nobody wants to do it. Make the corporations do it then. Also, doesn't Abe have a plan to keep Niplands population at 127 million or whatever it is now? Like, by 2100 he wants to introduce 5 or 10 million immigrants or something like that.
Yes, I've read about this on Sup Forums in the past, I think that you posted it even. But the argument I was trying to make was more about the qualifications of the immigrants. It would have also worked with a brown skinned Pajeet from Southern India who studied IT, as opposed to a Romanian construction worker.

Anyway why are you talking to me again, I thought we stopped talking?

>Culture is a highly subjective quality, GDP is hard, measurable facts.
>t. Muslim
>Nah. They voted for them because of copyright and internet policies and Snowden, which were big topics back then. Just like the refugees are a big topic now.
Refugees aren't as big of a topic as it was, people still voted for AfD, integration now is and will be a problem for god knows how many years, and that's also where AfD also comes in, most of these "integrated people" later go and fight for isis
integration clearly doesn't work
>It would be by all definitions racist and it wouldn't fit the Zeitgeist, most people in fact would be outraged by a notion that only white people should be allowed to immigrate.
Nothing wrong with racism
Asians in Asia
Afrcians in Africa
Europeans in Europe
>Make the corporations do it then.
Politicians are controlled by corporations that's why no one is forcing them.
>Also, doesn't Abe have a plan to keep Niplands population at 127 million or whatever it is now? Like, by 2100 he wants to introduce 5 or 10 million immigrants or something like that.
Don't know nothing about this, Japan has been leading the world of automation for god how knows much time already, and they've yet to have such a stupid open borders policy like Germany and in general have very tough immigration laws
>Japan must improve the living standards of its own people before it can consider accepting Syrian refugees, the prime minister, Shinzo Abe said, as he announced $1.6bn in new assistance for Syrians and Iraqis caught up in conflicts in the Middle East.
>But the argument I was trying to make was more about the qualifications of the immigrants. It would have also worked with a brown skinned Pajeet from Southern India who studied IT, as opposed to a Romanian construction worker.
Yes I'd rather take a Romanian construction worker than a Pajeet who studied IT
>Anyway why are you talking to me again, I thought we stopped talking?
I like to argue

Good conversation lads

I think we should stop here because we're not going to agree on a lot of things, obviously, like being racist. My problem is still that Jamaika happened. But we will see what the AfD can do as an opposition party, even if it won't be much, maybe all the votes on them weren't wasted in the end.
>I like to argue
Oh.
Bit of a waste of time, but hey, thanks.

How did you guys get on politics?
Is there an election or something.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

Yes, there was an election in Germany today.
Hobbes is so outdated. Read Houellebecq instead. He mostly focuses on sex tourism and immigration in his works. You would like him.

rick and morty is reddit

mhm I see

Jesus the German election is more confusing than I thought.
But it looks like the tories are forming a coalition with the left parties to keep the nazis in opposition?
Pretty crazy stuff, but looks like it's more immigrants for a while yet.

Why a popsicle...?

Don't give me that look, you're making me uncomfortable.
The tories are forming a coalition with the self branded "greens" who are a bunch of ultra progressive leftist nutjobs, and with the "liberals" who mostly cater to economic interests but who have pretty conservative views on topics such as refugee intake and nationalism. It could be worse, but the Greens are what's bothering me.

I will give you what ever look I want

>greens
>ideology: feminism
oh god why

They should be grateful, most other places the tories would seek a coalition with the nazis to the most control, but seeming they had a grand coalition last government which in other countries only happens in war time it's quite interesting to see how they break away from the curve.

guess how much i hate you
make a guess

they couldn't form a coalition with the nazis because tories + nazis would have something like 43% of the seats in the parliament
besides the tories (specifically merkel) have made it clear that they will never form a coalition with a party that is further to the right of the political spectrum than their own, due to germany's recent history with wars and genocides and all that embarassing stuff
grand coalition partners said that they won't make another coalition, probably because they lost a lot of votes and support during the last legislative period where they were the junior partner in the grand coalition
anyway what government do you have now? tories?

FDP>CDU>Die Linke>SPD>Greens>AFD
This is how you'd rate the parties by the one that you like the most to the one that you dislike the most yes?
>guess how much i hate you
>make a guess
If you're hated by someone that means that they care for you

>Why yes I would rather vote for communists than nazis
>t. Pole

I don't hate you at all! I love you, as a good internet friend and it hurts me when you ignore me. Please don't do that.

>yes?
No.
FDP > CSU > CDU > AfD > SPD > Linke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greens

>43% of the seats in the parliament
Oh I guess the electorate system is a bit more complicated than just % is it? I saw them win the majority of the popular vote so I jumped the gun on how seats they earned.

>anyway what government do you have now
We don't know, tories got 46% of the party seat and now have 59 seats in parliament when you needs a 61 seat majority, our Labour/Green coalition has like 51 seats so our anti-immigration populism part gets to decide who becomes government.
It's my bet they form a government with Labour because there is no way that the tories are going to reduce immigration or the minimum wages or make uni free which were the main policy point of NZF.
But yes, our entire government for 3 years is at the whim or a senile old Maori man who hates immigrants, what a world.

Good morning.

>anyway what government do you have now?
dunno, one guy gets to decide it.
We'll find out soon enough.

Good morning cutie

>I don't hate you at all! I love you, as a good internet friend and it hurts me when you ignore me. Please don't do that.
It was implied the other way by this, and you're the one who removed me from steam
>guess how much i hate you
>make a guess
>FDP > CSU > CDU > AfD > SPD > Linke >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Greens
Literally no difference between CSU or CDU
And I can't imagine how greens could be worse than communists

>Oh I guess the electorate system is a bit more complicated than just % is it?
I don't know how your Anglos system works, but in Germany your coalition needs at least 50.1% of the seats in the parliament, otherwise the opposition will simply overrule any decision your government tries to make with a majority vote.
>Uni free
Wait you don't have free uni? Damn.
>But yes, our entire government for 3 years is at the whim or a senile old Maori man who hates immigrants, what a world.
Kekkity kek.
Morning mate

You know I don't mind being called cutie but I always get the feeling you think I'm someone I'm not.

>Wait you don't have free uni? Damn.
It's only around $4000 euro a year so it's heavily subsidized, but our left parties want to completely subsidize it (NZF specifically).

>I always get the feeling you think I'm someone I'm not.
w-who are you then? I thought I was talking to my bf

Look if I remove you or start writing butthurt posts about you it's probably because I'm wasted and/or butthurt about something you wrote. I'm not perfect. I-I'll add you back, okay?
>Literally no difference between CSU or CDU
There is. As you probably know CSU is the Bavarian branch of the Union. When the refugee crisis happened, the CSU leader publically criticised Merkel and started an "inter-union" war, so to speak. There were even rumors of the Union breaking apart at that point. They reconciled and all, but still, the CSU is much more based than the cucked CDU.
>And I can't imagine how greens could be worse than communists
The main points of the German communists are to introduce equal pensions across both East and West Germany and to sometimes make some old-school banter about "capitalist pigs" or whatever. They're pretty tame honestly and their leftism is mostly limited to economic policies. It's the Greens who are crazy on points such as immigration, borders and so on. Their leftism is about society as a whole and how people should behave.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHgYtKkSEDA

That's still pretty much mate. I gather that you voted for NZF?

>w-who are you then?
Just a stranger, a stranger who gets mistaken A LOT.
Haha don't worry about it m80.

Nah I like NZF policy but none of their ideas are costed and are just lofty dreams, I mean they want $25Bn spending whilst reducing taxation and immigration... yea right.

I voted for a party that didn't reach 5% to get into parliament, but I don't really mind because I don't like any other party enough to happily give my vote to them.

Oh shit I see, well I'm sure you are also a cutie but in your own special way.

I see. Yeah, sometimes the small parties are the best. I voted for a farmer's party once, just for shits and giggles. But it was a local election.

Okay
>When the refugee crisis happened, the CSU leader publically criticised Merkel and started an "inter-union" war, so to speak. There were even rumors of the Union breaking apart at that point. They reconciled and all, but still, the CSU is much more based than the cucked CDU.
I see
>They're pretty tame honestly and their leftism is mostly limited to economic policies.
economic communistic policies don't work, someone should them that but okay I understand now

The one thing I especially like about NZF is how pro mixed-democracy he is so I'm hoping as part of his coalition demands he reduces the % needed to get into parliament to either 4% or none.
The large parties are doing their best to choke out our mmp system to make a shitty UK style two party system and it really annoys me.

Okay, I'll write them an e-mail that Lithweeb from Sup Forums disagrees with their policies.
No, but you're right, I think.
You're that bogan aren't you?

Good morning lads

How's everyone going?

yes please do that

Why yes hello.
I'll be catching some z's now as a certain someone is wont to say. Have fun with your boyfriend.

>You're that bogan aren't you?
No, thats me.

Good morning m80

Oh, so it's Lewdsatania. I should have recognized the Ayaya. Sorry.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdMQfH2WYl8

Fuck, no forks again, I guess I'll be eating cup noodles with a spoon again

Nighty Night
Morning

me: cool
you: a tool

youtube.com/watch?v=ES06Fkkl8ac
Favorite girl from Girls und Panzer
go

Yukari is best

If suicide would put me in anime world I would off myself so fast
dumb hair
too happy
normalfag
she was alright though

And I have this picture of her that I really like

Good morning cutie.

please say you will

YOU WILL

weed is such an amazing drug desu

zeus is a cool guy lads

hella fun

'nito

lost my folder of classic balt memes

quick rundown?

>normalfag
But didn't she have no friends other than tanks at the beginning of the show?

the so-called bed

the so-called gf

you will never be successful in life

playing sims 4 in my free time AMA

but i already am

How are relations between Belarus and Baltic states? I heard that there were tensions between them.

The sleepy girl is the only one who is not a normalfag
>But didn't she have no friends other than tanks at the beginning of the show?
>at the beginning of the show
lol