Brit/pol/ - Male Privilege edition

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>NIGEL'S FULL RESIGNATION SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=z-QwY0mZzuA

>LEADSOM IS POLLING AHEAD OF MAY
twitter.com/britainelects/status/750008876850900994

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>TORY LEADERSHIP ELECTION: SENIOR MPS PLANNING ON FORCING REMAINER CRABB INTO SECOND PLACE AND THEN CONVINCING HIM TO LET REMAINER THERESA MAY RUN UNOPPOSED
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/senior-tories-plotting-bring-quick-end-leadership-contest/

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

>CHRIS EVANS ABANDONS TOP GEAR
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36707266

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk
express.co.uk/news/uk/684368/nigel-farage-boris-johnson-eu
twitter.com/douglascarswell/status/432129606553182208
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press >F to pay respects

Scot genocide when?

Britain Elects @britainelects 20h20 hours ago

Conservative party leader preference, May v Leadsom:
T. May: 63%
A. Leadsom: 31%
(via YouGov, Con members / 01 - 04 Jul)

ANDREA TAKES SECOND PLACE

Should be much easier for her to soak up the Fox's MP's

>tfw we're getting May for PM
>tfw she'll install draconian 'hate-speech' laws and surveillance to crush the stirring of nationalist feeling then hand off to the next globalism-bot9000 like Cameron
>tfw it's over before it begun

When is the trial by combat round?

>tfw when USA, UK, and Germany will all have female leaders

Theresa May is gonna win

Hmmm, well lads. I would have preferred Govey but it looks like I'll have to throw in my lot with the unknown Leadsom women if we're going to stand a chance of stopping the ghastly May creature.

Theresa May?
more like Theresa Gay

Yep.
Same shit as before, but Sup Forums will be banned.

That was the first round. Boris was eliminated by brutality.

When is this election ending

Will May ban Sup Forums? Is it ogre?

>hoisted by our won petard

does kek will it?

How will she stand a chance after this savagery

WTF i am #gayforMay now

So who is Sup Forums rooting for again?

Gove went from a standing start and came third, he was expected to just scrape through. Wouldn't count him out yet.

haha epic xD

That's it lads, May's career is over.

what's the running theory on Nige's resignation?

There's no way he believes it's actually over and we're out of the EU just like that.

Looks like im a #Leadsomleader.

>Historians of the Chinese Galactic Empire will see this as a key factor in the final collapse of the West and ban women from ever taking on leadership roles

Reminder

Why be #JetsamForLeadsom when you could be a #ReMAYner or even better a #CruzMissile

Paid off

Probably not. I think everyone is overestimating just how much of any PM's agenda will ever happen over the next four years. Brexit is going to dominate their lives, how they handle it is basically the only way to critique them. Going off the 2015 manifesto and Brexit is basically it, May's not going to get the chance to introduce some personnel 'Fuck NEET's' Bill. But if she's still PM by 2020, then she might.

Leadsomummy

We won, but at what cost.

There is no theory, it is what it is.

Sacked

We are all #LeadsomBullets with the exception of the odd Gove diehard

He fought Carswell and Carswell won

When is the tory election ending?

>tfw heart says Gove but head says Leadsom
It's a shame, he was right to leave Boris but now he'll get fucked for doing it

His health is fucked, that plane crash took a toll and he was bordering on collapse towards the end of the referendum campaign. We can't rely on one man's heroics indefinitely.

Next Thursday is the final ballot, I think.

Stop it you sick cunt, there's a fucking limit. What's wrong with you? Sort your life out mate.

Looks like I'm a #LeadBullet now

the man resigned a year ago but was forced to stay. he needs a vacation

redpill me on micheal gove

This was my take on things, he knew they both couldn't continue on in the party and expected the NEC to remove carsbab, they didn't so he resigned, I can't accept that nige believes the fight against the EU is over.

Not really sure where this is going to leave me as a voter.

When you collectively admit you are a bitch to the bankers the bonuses, you have my permission to bremain

Carswell doesn't really seem to fit in to UKIP.

He seems like he's right on board with the social justice bandwagon.

head says Leadsom
heart says Leadsom
cock says Leadsom

that's three for three lads

>They shot the Fox

Who will his supporters back?
Leadsom or Gove?

Best joke I've heard all day

ftse 250 fucked, sterling fucked, housing market fucked, jobs market fucked, anyone who can getting out, knuckle draggers roaming the streets abusing anyone driving a foreign car (that's all of them btw), great to have our country back lads.

Probably Leadsom. Although Fox might make a personal endorsement which could effect this.

alri reddit
fancy seeing you here eh

Grow a pair, faggot.

Freedom isn't free

freedom or death la :^)

Keep calm and carry on. If you admit defeat not even 2 weeks later you're not fit for adult life.

Daily Mail here, in the light of the Trump Star of David controversy I'd like to ask you a few questions.

I see there are 36 posters at the moment.

So, a group of 30-40 NEET spergs sit around 24/7 posting meme frogs and bitching about their sad lives and how GB needs to be great again, and then you'll all feel better. Is this how it works?

Thanks for any replies!

>Big breasted, patriotic milf

Yes please

Who?

there should be hundreds of Nige spring up in his wake

there should have been well wishers at The home of Boris the day after

Britain is weak and asleep

It's glorious m80

I haven't felt this good before, I hope this feeling of being a free Englishman stays with me forever.

t. Pedro

Buy a British car next time you fucking traitor

Time for some sauce there, my broken toothed muslim friend.

yeah sorry to barge in here with 'project fear'. us true patriots know that the stock market is soaring, the pound gets five euros, bosses are on a hiring binge, a million new construction projects have been announced, and the public discourse is basically ancient athens

2/10

Lads now are Nige is gone who will take over leadership of UKIP?
Woolfe and Nuttall seem pretty based

Daily reminder: Paul Nuttall MUST become the new leader, Wolfie is an INFILTRATOR like Carswell and Evans.

Copy pasted from previous thread:

>Nuttall is the perfect successor of Nigel Farage. I'm sure they both understand this. He has the intelligence, charisma and perhaps most importantly, deeper ideological and philosophical understanding of the issue at hand, he "named" cultural marxism a while back, and although that's a primitive way of addressing the issue, it's optimal when approaching and "teaching" the plebs. He will also boost the northern vote for UKIP in elections, which is the most important area for UKIP to advance in, as smaller differences has the potential for bigger impacts in the FPTP system as in the UK, and UKIP doesn't need much more before they become biggest party in the north.

Please just trust me, shill Nuttall 100%, completely shit on anyone else. Leadership is more important than the grassroots, contrary to popular flavour of the decade mainstream thought.

> ftse 250 fucked

Set it to 5 years.

> sterling fucked

Don't care.

> housing market fucked

Maybe people can finally buy a house now?

> jobs market fucked

Only for bankers.

> anyone who can getting out

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

>knuckle draggers roaming the streets abusing anyone driving a foreign car (that's all of them btw), great to have our country back lads.

You have to go back.

> great to have our country back lads.

I love the smell of freedom in the early evening.

Apparently, May MP's are considering tactically voting for Gov, to push Andrea off the ballot.

FuckinG MAY REEE

its 7pm we're all here to shit post after work
youre thinking of /r9k/

Someone make a positive Andrea version of this

REDDIT?

woohoo freedom, and democracy too. we get a PM appointed privately, who then gets to beg the EU for a trade deal where we have to do what they say anyway.

top result lads, I'm just off to put in the windows of the local kebab shop. then order a kebab

>not supporting Raheem Kassam

You don't know what fucked means lad.

I wasn't joking

Anyone who isn't a total newfag knows my hate for Carswell has existed longer than literally - LITERALLY - anyone else on this board but it's clear this is what happened

>Just a few days ago
>Farage claiming in the news and interviews that they're trying to undo the EU vote and backtrack on promises they made, "We have to keep the pressure on"
youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk
express.co.uk/news/uk/684368/nigel-farage-boris-johnson-eu

>Monday was the day that the NEC voted on whether to expel Carswell from the party or not for his constant bashing of UKIP, Farage and its voters
>He doesn't get chucked out
>Farage resigns
>Le sunglasses face

Could be worse, they could tactically vote Crabb so we'd even up with May vs Crabb

Name a British car

You seem to be under the impression that we didn't know there'd be economic consequences to this? We knew the price, we were willing to pay it.

Inside sources are feeling me Leadsom will sit on Gove's face until he resigns and hands over his MPs

>housing market fucked
that's a good thing for a child like you

>Anyone who isn't a total newfag knows my hate for Carswell has existed longer than literally - LITERALLY - anyone else on this board but it's clear this is what happened
I've been on Sup Forums for 3 years, that makes me an oldfag.

The post.

Non-whites will NEVER have the best interests of the white european peoples at heart. And that's perfectly normal, natural, good, fine and to be expected. Each tribe looks out for their own. Except of course for individuals brainwashed to the point where their instincts are no longer part of their lives.

A man named Raheem Kassam will never go on the offensive against the anti-white agenda, he will simply become part of the globalist machinery.

Hmm male priviledge lets see
>every time we open our mouth we are called sexist
>everytime we do anything we are called sexist
>women can smack the shit out of us and it's ok because women don't have to face and concequences

>if we even grab a womans arm to stop her hitting us in self defense we get done for assualt when she was the aggressor and all we did was block her

>Oh yeah women are allowed to do anything and say anything they want to us but if we say anything about were sexist

This is why MGTOW happened

Time to choose, Mr. Freeman

2008 Bailout of UK/US banks brought only Time.

Time is running out.

Morgan

>Ignoring the main point of an important post for the sake of pointscoring

Get tae

I can't handle these bants... Please someone hold me.

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

1st for hello kitty.

twitter.com/douglascarswell/status/432129606553182208

Pathetic.

Great things aren't likely or easily gained, struggle is necessary for future prosperity.

The EU was a shrinking trade block in relation to the wider world, Italy is a few quarters from crisis and the EU pushes for deeper integration as the days pass.

Stop crying and consider our future in Europe wasn't great as you thought it was.

First for Marion, a bit late because I went for a poo

Over 5 years it looks like drop in the ocean

Oh, nice of you to pay the price of everyone else's jobs and living standards, in return for absolutely nothing.