*kneels*

*kneels*

*sharts*

Trump is a fucking retard . He is enabling niggers without realizing it

>He is enabling niggers
how

His retarded edgy comments on how protesting the anthem is a total crime made the whole kneeing thing 1000 times bigger.

>disaffected black people riot in the streets
"These thugs are nothing but violent criminals! If they have a problem with society, they should peacefully protest instead of resorting to violence."
>black person peacefully protests by kneeling while a song play
"WOAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BASTARD DOING HE SHOULD BE FIRED AND MADE DESTITUTE FUCKING SCUMBAG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

And how do you think the conservative viewers are going to see it?

It doesn't matter. They're never going to be a meaningful bloc in the long run. It'd be one thing if they were all concentrated in a specific state or something, but they're 13% of the population spread out over the entire United States.

Ummm freedom of speech isn't freedom from consequence sweaty. :^)

Nope, this is going to turn even more people off NFL and drove people into the hands of cuckservatives.

???

hes calling them out. those guys get payed to play, not virtue signal about the poverty that they dont experience because they make millions. if people stop watching the NFL, then maybe theyll actually have something to complain about

>I don't like how the police treat people
>so I'm instead gonna disrespect this flag that represents my country because reasons

It's their freedom to do so, but they accomplish nothing while flipping their country the bird because of something a minuscule percentage of the population had done.

To everyone in this thread, I just lit my American flag on fire, I might put it out with my own piss.

Fuck Donald Drumpf and fuck White people.

Kill yourself ahmed

*bombs himself and blames others*

I agree brother, this is a sign of the revolution that should have came about! Fuck the patriarchy, fuck the capitalists. Anyone who says "free speech" and "rights" is just a disguised nazi. Fuck the country that provided the internet that allowed me to post this.

Black intelligence doesn't consider future consequences of present actions, it's impulse control, low IQ, MAOA homozygous, high testosterone.

Basically a different species and they shouldn't be in the rest of civilization with actual humans.

The simple fact of the matter is that these guys change what they say as needed. When it's violent protests, they use the line about advocating peaceful protest. But when peaceful protest happens, they quickly retract their previous sentiments and instead go with extreme patriotism.

The term "virtue signalling" is literally just a way for rightists to quickly shut down people they disagree with. Rather than properly understanding someone's motivations, they take the easy way of saying that the person isn't sincere about their statements. Like here, this guy tried to quickly shut down the NFL players by saying that they're just doing it to look good.

i thought americans had more problems than a bunch of niggers kneeling durind anthem

>impulse control, high testosterone, MAOA homozygous
Those are relatively good things.

>low IQ
Not so much.

I do not take part in the idea of eugenics, as they are of mixed reliability, but I do know one thing. Blacks (and I think aboriginals) lack the certain percentage of Neanderthal DNA the other races have.

ok.
explain to me how the fuck these multimillionaire athletes are affected by racial discrimination? they are fucking household names, in a sport that is considered our national game (which i might add, is enjoyed by people of all different colors, kumbayfuckingya). explain why, with all of their insane wealth, very few of them have done anything to address this problem? until now, when its convenient for them, and it doesnt cost any money. these dudes live in mansions, play like 10 games a year, and get paid more than politicians and CEOs at major corporations. they were allowed free college, at the expense of actual students (college ball players pretty much get auto As if they are valuable to the team), because NCAA sports make boatloads of money for colleges. please tell me more about the horrible prejudice these men face.

i dont think they should be fired. but they should certainly be more closely examined for hypocrisy. they are full of it.

also why you gotta be a faggot and turn this into a right v left thing, like every other goddamned non issue on the planet? do you know my fucking political leanings? fuck no you dont. i just get particularly perturbed when i see literal
multi millionaires LARPing as some kinds of pariahs of progressivism. i have the same problem with this as i do movie stars coming onto television and making paid statements about how we should start ww3 (im looking at you morgan freeman) or lynch white people and start a racewar.

in short, both sides are fucking retards

*tip*

make sure to kneel over the burning flag. hopefully you will burn your dick.

anyone have that pic of the white guy knocked out on the floor and some black doing saying itll happen to anyone else who tries to be racist

*defends*

And he doubles down on the virtue signalling line. See, it is very easy to shut down what these NFL players are doing by pushing the idea that, because they are highly paid, they cannot genuinely care about poor black people. A textbook rightist manouvere. Discredit the opposition with stereotypes for a quick win.

will it helps you hating them even more ?

wh*Tes are fucking disgusting and stupid

>tfw my president makes up a country
What a fucking embarrassment

>makes up a country

What?

all this incident has taught me is that american conservatives, up to and including the president, would shred any human rights or seminal legislation if it could spite at least one black.

>muh both sides

this exactly.
every time i see a non issue like this getting blown up into a (now inter)national scandal, i think to myself: its too bad these famous people, with all their influence and money, cant actually do something to bring us together, rather than pushing even MORE issues that will inevitably divide us further.

these faggots are turning fighting for actual civil rights, into a smokescreen, and getting everyone at each others throats. civil unrest is the new bread and circus.

nice deflection faggot. care to answer any of my questions, or are you just going to keep pointing at me and saying "look, hes a nazi"? this kind of shit is the reason a place like Sup Forums even came into existence.

im trying to keep this discussion out of political territory and am instead trying to examine the legitimacy of these men to stand up for an issue such as poverty and discrimination. if you want a Sup Forums thread, go to Sup Forums

Trump is an idiot. Anyone can face discrimination, doesn't matter where on the social ladder they reside.

He'sis a communist from lefty-pol don't bother he got bullied out of /brit/ again it seems

Yeah it'll make protests more common but he'll look good: NFL's ratings have already been in decline, now when they keep falling drumpf can take credit.

trump aint the sharpest tool in the shed, i can agree on that, for sure.

what im trying to say, is that these guys have had many years to try and do something to actually help. this isnt a new issue. they have public influence and money. more of both than most politicians. they could seriously influence people and policy, and they could also seriously better their communities with even just a fraction of their wealth. but they dont. at most, youll see one of them making a football field. they have the ability, but clearly dont have the motivation to do anything substantial. hell, with the kind of money these guys make they could easily form a lobby and literally push legislation, if they wanted.

i see this #takeaknee thing as nothing more than an empty gesture. even the normie-tier american public is getting fed up with these empty gestures, as evidenced by the sharp drop in ratings in the MSM and the ongoing selfdestruction of both of our conventional political parties. whatever they tried to do, isnt working. its only pushing us further apart.

>He'sis a communist from lefty-pol
i could tell. but rather than doing what he is doing and trying to discredit him from his political ideology, im trying to have an actual discussion. i dont take the easy way out, because there is nothing to be gained from it. victory means nothing to me if i cant learn from it

American education

What the fuck do you think they're doing now lmao There is no legislation you can "push" to end racial bias in the multiple systems it exists in. Money isn't going to solve that issue, either. They're bringing attention to an issue and our dumbfuck President acts as if its a problem.
>even the normie-tier american public is getting fed up with these empty gestures
You sound like Trump spewing out stupid ideas that aren't true.

Don't try to take the high ground the cunt will keep deflecting and will end up posting those lefty-pol memes

Even still he is right from what I understand your basketball amaricans tend to do this kind of protest now and again

The idea of living in an ivory tower the moment you are rich is silly they can still be called a nigger and as we have seen from black communities disregarding there wealth they tend to stick together isolated from other communities

Media play to distract burgers from N Korea/Iran hassles

I'm white and if I were a pro athlete I'd have joined the kneeling in solidarity with my black countrymen even before Trump started running his dicksucker at that rally.

>What the fuck do you think they're doing now
i think they are performing an empty gesture. until they literally strike, and stop collecting their overinflated checks, all they are showing is that they still place their money over the social issues affecting their people that they claim to be representing.
>There is no legislation you can "push" to end racial bias
in america, with enough money and influence, you could literally do anything. ive yet to see them do anything substantial. especially so in most inner cities and local government, where a little money can go along way towards improving the livelihood of the whole community. fund a school. start a youth center. try and force police to wear bodycams so that they cant beat 14 year old black kids up indiscriminately. give inspirational speeches at innercity schools to disaffected youths who feel that the only way to get ahead in life is to sling crack. theres a lot of things that CAN be done. and i dont see ANY of them happening.

>Don't try to take the high ground the cunt will keep deflecting and will end up posting those lefty-pol memes
then let him. just like the take a knee thing, he will only anger people that disagree with him, and make the commies pussies all wet. no one is going to be converted to anything, and were left where we started.
>idea of living in an ivory tower ... is silly they can still be called a nigger
but this isnt about verbal discrimination. its about police violence. and the reason for the police violence is that, after the crack epidemic and the popularization of gang culture done by hollywood and the music industry, there was an explosion in violent crime in inner city ghettos. the police were tired of getting shot and killed and they fought fire with fire. now im not gonna go all bootlicker and say this is justified, but it DOES make sense. the black community needs a REAL leader, but the cia killed them all, and then taught them how to make crack

>overinflated checks
Its the entertainment business, they earn what they deserve.
>money over social issues
Do you just ignore the idea of racial bias? Do you understand what racial bias is?
>body cams to stop beatings
How about you just don't beat kids, dumbfuck
>inspirational speeches
This is getting the attention of millions, regardless of whether Trump mentions it or not
>feel that the only way to get ahead in life is to sling crack
You fucking idiot. They don't have a choice. You don't get to choose whether you're born in a wealthy family or not. It is an absolute fact that if you are born into a poor family, you will most likely remain poor for the rest of your life. The education in their public schools are garbage, even worse than the average public school. They are more often to be stopped, searched, arrest, and serve longer sentences than their white counterparts. They are less likely to be hired if their name sounds remotely "black". There was a report on Louisiana public defenders who were REFUSING casing because they did not believe they had enough time to properly defend all of their cases. People don't have a chance once they get out of prison because our justice system is fucked, people value "people getting what they deserve" more than actually rehabilitating those who need it. Its very clear you have no clue what goes on in the lives of others, you sound uneducated as fuck, lad.

but muh 5D backwards underwater connect 4!

I must say it's a bit bizarre to see conservatives attack the players for being rich and using their freedom of speech.

I've been marveling at this for a while now.

he is enabling patriotic people too
dindus and libcucks will ultimately lose

it's just manufactured outrage to keep people distracted from real issues

>Panama
Fucking seriously man?

wh*Toids will be FURIOUS

>dindus
Uh, hate to tell ya buddy, but youre black AND spic, so..

>everyone i dont like is the same person
Kill yourself, namefaggot scum. You should be arrested like all the other namefags in Sup Forums history.

Kill yourself libshit

Niggers should be genocided

What the fuck is everyone talking about?

>LeSean McCoy
Thank fuck he became a professional handegg player, because that's one hell of a cruel name.

>it's the yank bredditor that still won't FUCK OFF

Nice one, make sure to post it on Sup Forums for the upvotes.

We basically come up with different excuses no matter what blacks do. Truth is they aren't allowed to show even a little dissatisfaction without whites getting absolutely assblasted.

"Nambia"

Agreed and I'm an ethno-nationalist. Blacks deserve their own nationalism.

and it will push democrats to take the side that is seen by the majority of nfl fans as unpatriotic

hi grandma

Wh*Tes are so pathetic

No, both "sides" are dumb. I'm pretty sure most people don't give a shit, they find the whole ordeal to just be obnoxious, and this probably won't affect whether or not they watch football. That is unless it really starts to interfere with the game; something like players throwing a game as a protest.

>you sound uneducated as fuck
I'm not the poster you were replying to, but I'm jumping in anyway

You sound like a naive college student. The reason the poor stay poor is that poor people pass on their dogshit value systems, misconceptions about basic reality, and other bad habits onto their offspring. Spend enough time working with the poor, and you'll see that this isn't something that can be fixed. Some people will always suck at life.

>americans are actually so behind that they still see not saluting a flag or standing for the anthem a sign of disrespect worthy of death
what the fuck
really what the fuck

I hate this country so much, I hate all of our retarded sports, shitty beer, and commercials too.

everybody was 17 once

>americans use their flag as napkins, towels and fucking underwear
>americans get butthurt if someone kneels

people are butthurt because nobody cares about these overpaid childrens' political opinions and don't want them injected into their Sunday afternoon R&R with the family and friends in front of the TV.