Memes aside, how common are Sup Forums's stereotypical names in your country? For example, if you're Swedish...

Memes aside, how common are Sup Forums's stereotypical names in your country? For example, if you're Swedish, are there actually a lot of guys in Sweden named Sven? Because I just realized I never see that name outside of Sup Forums. If you're Portuguese then what about João? Or Mehmet for the Turks, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Stubb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mother's cousins husband is named Sven. He's the only Sven I've ever met. Like the other stereotypical swedish names Björn/Ragnar etc, it's mostly used by people aged 50+

Every clichés names concerning France are considered "cheesy" "outdated" or "old" by normies which have anglo names like Kevin, Dylan or Brian.

when its not that it's the "clone names" which are always the fucking same for a lot of individuals:
>Thomas
>Maxime
>Alexis
>Alexandre
>Julien
>Valentin
>Clément

always the fucking sames.

There are a lot of Pablos here but most of them are Juan Pablos, not Pablo Emilios

I have a Spanish name but I'm not Mexican

João is very common. To the point where almost no Joões go by the first name and either the first/second or the surname.

t. João

Pekka is common, but it's strictly a boomer/senior name

Family calls me Hansä, Bavarian term for Johannes, Hans

How common is Cai-Göran among fennoswedes?

>he has a (((biblical))) name

I never meet Fennoswedes where I live, but I reckon it's a thing only because it was our world citizen former prime minister's first name en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Stubb . Doesn't certainly sound like an ordinary name.

A lot of Hans/Jens/Peter/Henrik here

The steriotypical portuguese male name is João and for women is Ana/Maria

Of your first name is João they always call you by your surname

Yes, that's what I said. Or what I was trying to say.

I know like 3 or 4 João Silva's. Poor things didn't even have a chance.

CHI

you forgot Anthony, Lucas and Nicolas. Or at least they are very popular in Provence

not common at all
t. knower of fennoswedes

In Brazil we have very exotic names but the common ones are joao, pedro and lucas

We don't really have meme names, Ivan is popular irl.

Basically this.
t. also a João.

nobody knows anything about Iceland so they generally just say Bjorn, Ragnar or Lars
Björn is a reasonably popular name (not as popular as the variant Bjarni), Ragnar a bit less but also popular, but Lars isn't an Icelandic name at all

Under 5 people are have it as their first name apparently.

no one likes your country, gudjon

pretty rude lad

everyone on your island have stereotypical name, your names are assigned after all

The ones people use on Sup Forums (Pedro, João, Lucas) are very accurate, except when it's a random retard calling us Juan or Pablo.

>your names are assigned
I don't think you understand what that means
besides there are a lot fairly common Icelandic names which aren't very Icelandic at all: Alexander, Tómas, Pétur, Stefán, Kristinn, Georg, Viktor, Ólíver, etc.

actually since you made me look up names I noticed no variation of "mohammad" or anything similar is allowed, feels pretty good man

Only hicks go by Billy, most people named William go by Will.
My dad's hick family calls him Bill because his middle name is Williams, but that's about it.