Congressional investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing

>congressional investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing
>fbi investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing
>Sup Forums: REEEEEEEEE MY FEEFEES SAY SHES GUILTY
why does all of alt-right have Aspergers?

>alt-right
>sanity

you can only pick one

She wasn't cleared of all wrongdoing though did you even read what Comey actually said?

FBI admits she broke the law but meh.
FBI admits she committed perjury but no biggy.

Still think the LEOs wont kick your door in, shoot your dog and take your guns and tv and xbox and anything else of value, drag you out and give the property to a nice illegal immigrant family from a latin american communist country. Kek.

yes and your tier reading of the law doesn't change what he actually said
You're too stupid to breathe

The FBI explicitly stated that she had broken the law. But they're not punishing her because fuck. And to top it off, they also stated that if anyone else had done it, they would have been arrested.

I hope you enjoy those 0.02 shekels and a sage, you obvious shill.

I hope you enjoy living in your mother's basement fapping to ponies.

Can't you come up with something a little bit creative on your own? or does regurgitating others words really satisfy your intellectual appetite?

His brain would probably implode.

This was their last shot to stop the hildebeast and now they have to maximize damage control by shouting the new narrative as often as possible.

The fact is that the race for the White House ended today and when the dust settles trump will be lucky to come within 7 points or HRC

FBI admits she broke the law but says it's "unreasonable" for any prosecutor to actually go after her for it.

Why is that true for her and only a handful of other government officials?

You can stop now Hillary

She was LEGALLY cleared of wrongdoing, but he still tore her a new asshole for being a fucking retard about it.

Make a retarded thread, get retarded responses. That's how it works faggots.

110 emails were Classified or above.

So not only was she incompetent she lied, again, about her claim that she sent no classifies emails.

Additionally, there are the deleted 30k emails which were not recovered which may have had more classified and above topics. A simple header search to determine if they were personal or not is either incompetent or deliberate.

Clinton broke US law, lied repeatedly to the US people and demonstrated her arrogance and contempt of anything or anyone she deems unimportant.

She is corrupt and a traitor and my God have mercy on the United States if she is elected.

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.

Jesus, take a Xanax.

She wasn't cleared.

She broke the law and they aren't going to indict.

It's an important distinction

...but, whatever

when you don't care about your country you get leaders like king kuck weedman.

What troubles me so much is how people still obviously supposedly feel Hillary Clinton would be a good president. I just don't understand why how people could support someone for presidency when its pretty much objectively clear that said person is corrupt and in no way actually manages to muster up even the slightest honest effort to show concern in the people she's supposed to lead.

Don't get me wrong, its not like i see Trump fit for the job either.

This entire election is fucked. This is the election where you can genuinely see the illusion of American politics evaporate into nothingness.

Not only did "they" stop trying... they had the audacity to turn the 2016 election into no-one other than motherfucking Donald Trump and the First lady of the president that lied to the entire country of having had his dick sucked by a secretary.

This is going to be America's last election.

You're cherry picking. He also said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case. In other words, her transgression was so minor in nature that taking action would be a waste of time.

This is fine. Normies are tearing her apart on social media. I'm not afraid of the old cunt.

>Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

i.e. No one [prosecutor] wants to end up chopped up and stuffed into a suitcase, by suicide of course

Le alt right meme

The only thing she's guilty of is being a powerful woman and upsetting the boy's club.

REMINDER THAT ANY POSTER THAT USES THE PHRASE "alt-right" IS MOST LIKELY A SHILL

Leave it to a liberal faggot to use "feefees".

You're an unfunny zilch.

The fucking LAW says she's guilty.

The Director of the fucking FBI got on TV and said she's guilty.

>she's being a woman

And that is her only qualification - well that and the fact her cunt's been used by an ex-President.

>Break the law
>Dont get punished because you're rich