I'm not even surprised anymore

I'm not even surprised anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keksy

It's real by the way

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

Sometimes i feel like people wish to become fuck puppets.

University education is a brilliant tool.

You charge these morons a ridiculous amount of money, they have to get a loan to cover the cost and end up spending even more, then you indoctrinate them with your political views and give them a certificate that tells them they're better than everyone else who doesn't have one.

It's not even an isolated case.

This is the general sentiment among the left now.

just look at the name guys

((((((((((Traub))))))))))

We need to push this meme's angle to get trump the black vote, why not throw in some white privelege as well?

>james
kike
>traub
turbo kike

>foreignpolicy.com
Aren't they the media mouthpiece for the CFR?

Oh I fucking dare them.

If I side with the """elites""" soon I will be one as well
Looks like im a #bankerbacker

They mad

>>james
>kike
What? Since when is James a kike name? My name is James and I don't have a drop of kike blood in me.

Thanks to this extension, I don't even have to waste time reading shitty articles.

seriously, i wouldnt consider myself an anti semite. but things like these just make me sad at this point. i envy bluepilled fags.

where can I get the extension?

>Brexit wins
WTF? I hate democracy now!

>They taking our money dem bankers

So? Our opposition has been saying this for years, once it became clear that the total number of their supporters is around 5% of the population tops. Since it's impossible to deny, their position is basically that everyone who disagrees with them is a brainwashed subhuman.