First trailer for David Ayer's BRIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=XGggUyz0k6s

>Set in a world where mystical creatures live side by side with humans. A human cop is forced to work with an Orc to find a weapon everyone is prepared to kill for.

I wish I were an orc. I'd be banging slutty goblins all fuckng day.

>making films out a shadowrun or any other tabletop campaign

this need to stop

Fuck greenskins so much, fucking christ

any orc interracial?

>not a sexy chocolate elf side-kick

missed opportunity

From the thumbnail, I thought it was Will Smith standing next to a robot cop.

what fucking happened to this guy? He used to make such amazing films

Written by Max Landis

>Dude you know that thing where people say the Tolkien races represent real races?
>What if heheheh *smiles autistically* what if that was true
>Like a movie set in modern day, in...in L.A. where humans and like orcs and elves and dwarves and fairies and demons all exist! *laughs autistically* Haha and they all have to deal with each other daily
>I know what your thinking, isnt that racist? Wouldnt someone say youre using orcs to represent black people or hispanics? Well to them I say--youre the racist for thinking thats what I was doing!

Yeah I was thinking Shadowrun immediately. Is there a Modern equivalent to d&d no cyberpunk shit but real modern?

Depends on what you're looking for.
VtM or Dresden Files could work.

You're telling me I won't have to go to the theaters to watch a Shadowrun movie? Neat.

P.I.Garrett?

Most modern fantasies settings I play in usually just use Gurps.
Technomancer is fun. Necromancers in the setting uses their powers on black boxes so people can play canceled tv shows on their set.

is this an anime adaptation?

just regular DnD but with tables for guns and cars you can get online.
I dunno if Call of Cthulu is still a thing I still have the OG rulebook.

>elf purposely stuffing her tight elfcunt with huge bumpy orc cock

what kind of fucked up propaganda is this?

This
It sounds like a parody movie, like if you were watching an episode of The Critic or something, this is what would come up as a Lethal Weapon parody
The only good thing that can possibly come out of this is a thicc orc girl

in Japan Elves are degenerate sluts for some reason

this actually doesn't seem bad at all

who's the actor for the orc? i feel like they got the perfect physique for it - not aesthetically muscular but more of the gladiator body type with a large ass neck and traps and then a stout shoulder/chest width

#ORCLIVESMATTER

Joel Edgerton

More copkino from David Ayer this time with orcs n shieeet AND I get to see it in HD while binge drinking at home? I'm hyped.

We wuz tolkien.

This gonn be kino fo sure

>Written my Max Landis

Yeah, no.