We are so fricking strong, who can stop us?

We are so fricking strong, who can stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4KpXIejwy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barcelona in RO16

City, unironically

lawn fairy sport

Is P/a/ris a weeb team?

Poop Fartilel

De quelle arrondissement de Paris être-vous mon homme?

>we

Bon Aire

If PSG wins the CL, Paris will officially become a caliphate

I wouldn't care, it would be the best CL game this year. I hope they face each other.

did you see them against Feyernoord ? They were fucking dreadful. We'll destroy them on the break.

>last year 0 psg fans in Sup Forums
>they sign neymar and mbibopi
>suddenly tons of fans

Du 17eme mon ami.

>the castrators of celtic

>P$G wreck UEFALona
>P$G gets buttfucked by UEFALONA
>UEFAlona tries to get Verratti
>loses Nerman in the process and get the wrong dembelé
>PSG are wrecking shit in CL like never before
>WIll probably get striked out like the year before
PSG is now a meme team, that's why some of Sup Forumsartans supports them

Yes, France is the weebest country in Europe and Paris the weebest city.

16e maître-race ici.

i'm the guy who keeps turning eiffel tower's spotlight

Why are you mad ?

He's right about france but wrong about Paris. Lyon and Rennes are the weebest

honestly don't care if Paris wins the CL or loses. don't care if United, Chelshit, Real, Atl Madrid, Bayern, Celtic, Basel etc win the CL.

as long as Barcelona doesn't win.

3ème

you say it like this team hadn't just take the biggest and most humiliating coming back a year ago

I still don't think PSG can get past Juve, Real, Barca or Bayern. I think there's a pretty high chance Bayern beat PSG in the last match day. I also think any of those 4 other teams would beat PSG over a 2 legged tie or in the final.
PSG are so fun to watch but I don't think they have what it takes to beat one of those other 4 teams when its do-or-die.

>Cant get over Bayern
>Beats them 3-0

I dont know anything

mate PSG would already have beaten UEFAlona last year without the blatant refball. This year they're stronger, Barça is weaker, and they already smashed Bayern. What makes you even think that ?

shouldn't it be êtes-vous, instead of être-vous?

Yes, sorry I’m dum

No he's not. Germany is worst.

Not even "refball" can make a team of that level lose 6-1, they were simply horrendous (>can't score against a team that played with 1 cb) and the only thing different from last season is Neymar/Mbappe
It's still too early to judge them, scoring 50 goals in Farmers' league and beating Celtic, Anderlecht, and the worst version of Bayern is not that impressive. They have a deadly attack but their defence is still a meme. Just look at how they performed in the derby
They would get thrashed by Man City and maybe even Real/Barca

You mean to tell me that an team that has injuries to key players didn't perform very well in their 2nd game in 4 days?

PSG scored 24 goals in the Champions League this season, and conceded just one. Out of those 25, the ONLY goal scored by a player who grew up at their academy was the one AGAINST them.

>judging them by a performance without pic related and fernandinho

lol

This is no excuse, did you see the squad you have ? The team was good. Aguero, Sterling, Bernardo Silva...etc
Feyenoord is currently 7th in Eredivisie and you almost drew AT HOME. Even with a B team we would get at least 4 passed them at Parc des Princes.

this is pretty fun, m80

If your whole team is based on one player you have a big problem my friend.

moussa grew up at US Cergy Clos

>PSG without Cavani and Neymar

>goals against us is technically one for us

really pathetic and you hardly need to do this having scored 7 genuine goals. lol

Wich team are you supporting ? Not city i hope ?

>inb4 teams move for PSG academy graduates in Jan

lol

Mbappe up front. Di Maria/Draxler/Pastore on the wings, take your pick.

How can some people be so disgustingly boring

DiMaria and Pastore are inconsistent af and Mbappe is still no where near as clinical as Cavani and is better at the wings

Didn't Real finish 2nd in their group last year and still won it? Don't be fooled by group stage performance. A team has to be built for UCL knockout rounds and PSG aren't one of those teams. When the spotlight is on them in the highest level with the highest pressure they don't have what it takes to get over the line.

Dakar

Real and Barca would get absolutely destroyed by PSG. Don't be deluded

Your own huehue defense.

Doha

>Real and Barca would get absolutely destroyed by PSG
Nah.

I'm not a City fan. Even then, it is an excuse. Teams have good days and bad days. I don't a team only winning a game 1-0 is much of a reason to say you'd destroy them despite the fact they've dismantled every other team they've played this season.

Bayern were fucking garbage with Ancelotti.

Jupp's Bayern will show up after Christmas. Everything he has done so far was damage control, getting the players' fitness levels up and minor improvements to the system

Real is a completely different team in the KO round.

Joao Pebbles m8

>dat flag
>we
kys

No he's right. After Japan, France is the second country where manga/anime are the most sold or something

>Thinking psg has a chance
Semis is the most you can expect
You will choke and then Nerman will leave to Madrid.

why would he leave for an inferior team?

I'm not even a PSG fan but I'm rooting for them i nthe CL. Would be too hilarious that they would win the year they decide to break the bank. Maybe it'll encourage other bored billionaires to get their own superteam.

Mouball

The taxman

i unironically think spurs will knock them out in the semis

I want Barca to kick QSG out of the cl with PauliGOD scoring a brace

Dream on , frog.

hope UEFA rigs it so PSG can play CIty in the semi-finals, will be the best matchup of the year

Everybody expect a city PSG semi or final as they are the 2 best playing football teams right now, with city slighty ahead.

>mfw chelsea win it by parking the bus again

>wrecking shit in CL like never before
mmm sweetie barcelona won 7-0 against celtic last season
>concede a goal against celtic
>expect to make it far in CL
lmaoing at your disgusting brown face and poo stained left hand right now

Yeah, that would be so funny, you fucking faggot

for the same reasons he did it last summer?

>24 goals scored, 1 conceeded
i'm laughing at the fact i can't determine if your people are identitaires or refugees

I'm laughing at the fact I have no doubt you are algerian poo

>PSG good

May I present: Manchester United
youtube.com/watch?v=q4KpXIejwy4

keep crying lol, your pathetic hatred toward psg really proves you have nigger genes tho

the team that lost to swiss yesterday ? very impressive.

They're still a one player team, the moment Verratti gets injured PSG will collapse again

>hatred toward psg
mmm no sweetie, I only have good memories of all the games against psg in CL
>hatred toward psg really proves you have nigger genes tho
kek this made me laugh, especially considering your owner looks like a waxed chimp

t. never watch psg matches but CL highlights
pro tip : Veratti is overrated as fuck

t. watch PSG fall apart every year the moment he misses a game

>lmaoing at your disgusting brown face and poo stained left hand right now
this is not nigger tier hatred ? lmao at you focusing on psg

Yeah it would you queer. Cry me a fucking river about >muh history, as if it's not historical wealth we're talking about here.

you seriously don't know what you're talking about mate, Veratti been inconsistent as fuck since 2 seasons now, and it's not an overall good match yesterday that will change the fact he's a lazy cunt with bad spirit.

>this is not nigger tier hatred ?
lmao are you really pretending your face is not brown and your left hand is not stained with poo? come on la, been to paris many times

>when you realise you're posting amongst children

>Spaniards arguing about skin colour

>implying i'm from Paris
kek at you my brown neighbour

> dentist dude from the hangover
>random old britbong
>smeagol

He's still right though. Verratti is indeed playing his worst season so far, but PSG have literally no backup for him or Rabiot.

If one of them gets injured during spring, its game over as Motta is a walking dead and Lo Celso/Nkunku are too soft for playing 6.

Well, unless they buy someone relevant, but who ?

man we agree, Veratti isn't that good, saying PSG is finished if he miss a match ? the bong is wrong as fuck., shouldn't have sold Matuidi tbqh, Lo Celsio is as good as Veratti.

>PSG have literally no backup for him or Rabiot
This discussion is going nowhere.
What about Real without Ronaldo, Barça without Messi, Buyern without Neuer. Yeah, big club without their best players are weaker. What a fucking news. Also, when you buy Neymar and Mbappé for 370M€, you literally can't buy other midfielders.
Pro tip : Wendel is coming.

but Veratti isn't best psg player, not even best midfield which is Rabiot.

Way to completely miss the point.

Fabinho when ?
Serri when ?