Culture Pals /cp/ general thread

Polish nationalist edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE AND GET KEKED BY TEEN BOYS HALF YOUR AGE?

>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed)
Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension) for the cheaters
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (inbeded with your qt)

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/biretmd
interpals.net/Roksii16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for me

Second for me

Most of the girls I get nudes with are just as friends.

Some even know I get them from other girls too

Yeah it sucks. I was doing a semester long project with this girl and I thought she was into me so I asked her to go out and be my g/f and stuff, and got shot down hard. She was really into me I thought, but oops, guess not. It made the rest of the project super awkward and the next semester I purposely went out of my way to not choose classes with her. Really wish I'd given it more time and waited until graduation to ask.

>waited until graduation
Oh yeah really good idea when you're both going your separate ways

Xth for qt European bf when

It could be right now

I'm your qt European boyfriend (not white)

Slavs are white

If she'd said yes we could have figured something out. Her hometown was only an hour away from mine. I assume she would have returned there.

It was about coworkers. In school you can just sit on the other side of the room or choose a new group. Nothing wrong to ask a classmate out, even in uni

It's actually a better thing you found out early she doesn't like you

We were sort of co-workers because we had to keep meeting up outside of class to work on the project and go to places to collect animals to study. Probably spent about 30 hours outside class doing stuff.

I guess so. I still can't figure out why she called me up on her day off to go around and do stuff if she didn't like me. This was before the project btw.

No, Slavs are just Slavs, nothing else.

Maybe she thought you wanted to be friends with her. Just like you can have qts that you talk with for years but both of you never want to get lewd. (unless you're really horny, if a girl isn't attractive to you but you like her as a person, there's no reason to ask her for nudes)

There is no reason not to want to see nudes of a girl unless she's family or

> if a girl isn't attractive

>A woman may very well form a friendship with a man, but for this to endure, it must be assisted by a little physical antipathy.

Everything else though it's just natural.

However that doesn't mean you have to actively seek them and try to get them, just if given a chance to do it, everybody would do it.

Before I had a gf I could have non romantic friendships with many girls, now it's getting weird. Maybe it just made me feel more desirable. I noticed qts can be very jealous if you talk to other girls.

Well yeah of course. It's competition.

And well it is weird to have too many girls friends, regardless of having a gf or not.

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums qts are a meme. They are usually sluts who think they are as edgy and cool as /fashy haircut/ because they know how to post the green nazi frog.

who are you referring to?

I would stop talking to all of them but I feel bad on dropping a a girl friend suddenly after a year, and before I wasn't even sure the relationship with my gf would be serious. Since I texted the friend pics of me and my qt together she hasn't replied though

I'd still have a politically woke gf over a refugees welcome type

"muh rightwing slav qts"
"muh traditional polish qst"
"muh im starting a rightwing blog with muh qt qts"

are there even people like that ITT or on interpals

Here's a little something for you:
They aren't really politically woke

>:-O
>yfw

Calm down Erik

This tbqh. It is instinct and nature to want to mate with girls. I don't even see how it's possible to be friends with one since the thought of sex will always be lurking in the back of your mind. Even the ugly ones you still want to see nude just for curiosity's sake.

but im

>tfw no traditional rightwing family-bound finnish qt to shitpost with
why even live

I'm giving you a bad name among the UK spergies Erigg

To be fair I'd rather have a reputation like that than a reputation for being a cuck...

i told you it would happen titman
im still the bull bebe

Meh I was virgin so maybe I only wanted to assure I wasn't repulsive to girls

I know you're the bull, the other nord is laughing at you for having a anti rightwing qt rep where as he is a literal cuck

oh no, the other nord itt now isnt the cuck. this is titman, the other guy is idk, not been in the threads for days now

And I would rather have a reputation for being a cuck than live in a cuck country that lets pakis rape 10,000 qts without doing nothing ;^)

Literal cuck? I think you have mixed up the story user

Oh fair enough then

Yeah my bad

God dammit

I can't wait until April to see this girl...We are going to have to meet sooner, she's driving me crazy

Frenchie?

My gf doesn't mind me having a friend that's a German girl that I talk to quite often from Ip.

Do you have a job?

i told you, get on it asap

I don't quite get this thread... Can someone elaborate?

Don't fuck this one up either like you usually do.

We shitpost on a penpal website and shitpost on an anime imageboard about shitposting on said penpal website

Who here wants a qt sami gf?
interpals.net/biretmd

Am I allowed to use this if I have autism.

We all have a little autism if we're here bud, so yes you can

It's actually an advantage

You're only allowed to use it if you have autism.

just have an appropriate profile picture and unleash your autism, you'll need it

autism is fine, just be yourself

Has she eaten reindeer testicles?

ask her

interpals.net/Roksii16

does it even end

I don't have an account anymore

Yes

Yes

Ok

Lol I know

>that reddit tier spacing
Wew

I don't Reddit tho

Yayy my nationalist qt got a thread
Funny thing is im Lebanese :') should I troll her?

t. Aaron Swartz

Have you ever done DMT?

I really want to do it to try and travel to a parallel universe and meet machine elves.

It sounds fucking insane, I read a story of a guy who was tripping out for 20 minutes but was away for 5 years living a different life as a native American with a wife and children.

The only reason I want to move out is so I can smoke DMT without worrying about my parents coming back home.

yes leaf

>DMT

Nope, but I heard good things about ayahuasca

Though getting that shit anywhere in Europe would be a challenge I guess

Yeah, its legal in Brazil. Still not mass produced, you gotta brew your own

>was away for 5 years living a different life as a native American with a wife and children
Must be scary coming back from that

not a big fan of psychedelics myself cause i'm a pussy, one time i tried some weird shit I was experiencing 4 different timelines altogether at the same time

shits fucking mind altering, not sure if in a good or bad way

I couldn't do it, having epilepsy has kinda put me off anything that fucks with the mind

I'd really love to desu but I really don't know where to find stuff

Egyptian girls, yes or no?

ancient egypt, yea
modern egypt, nay

Why is this guy not a meme yet?
/Sasy100

give me a quick rundown on uzbek girls

he needs to fix the hair, he's a good artist tho Tbh

What kind of things entice girls when they read profiles? I don't know what to put on mine.

They are assholes

give me a quick rundown m8, what did she do to you?

Cucked him

It's from Borat

Sure thing bud ;)

I actually spoke to a turkmen girl, and she said her country is "north korea lite" but with a smiley face, so i dont know if she means that as a positive

WE

was talking to a fine caucaus chick from ruskie land. it started pretty good too but i lost interest and she doesnt seem to want to talk as well.

not positive

ZUW

>thank you for saying that, muaaaahhh
what did she mean by this?

wants to kiss your dick but cant so she just acts as if shes kissing your dick

nice

I assume people in North Korea would say that with a smiley face too :)

because if you don't :)

What is it called in here?

>Muslims are not terrorists ...Terrorism has no religion
oooooh boy, I thought this one was a keeper too. what a fucking shame, what did I expect from women anyway

>inb4 it will be just like the italian girl
Either move to France or make her move to your cunt otherwise you will just get hurt again

Women are naturally stupid

don't say that ;__;

this girl is different than the Italian tho. this Frenchie is established and successful. The Italian girl was younger than me and she still didn't have her life figured out. The French girl is much more clear.

There is one problem though mate... she's French

I want to believe
But how can LD ever work?

>tfw potential big tiddy mommy gf

I don't know how I feel about this. I'm not even really into the mommy kink.

you are now