LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED

LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvwWEJ2DLx8
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/07/japans-birth-rate-problem-is-way-worse-than-anyone-imagined/?utm_term=.d5b967f21a64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about the oscars
>caring about random nogs on twitter

>ragelly ass

So she screencapped her own post immediately.. and posted it to twitter
what

It will never be enough. They got fucking Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Supporting Actor and Actress, many more shit I don't care to look up. They got so much. And it will never be enough.

the world has gone all higgly piggly

>Luvvie Ajayi

hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

keep screencaps coming, i'm boiling water for pasta and i need some sodium

And best picture

why are black people so racist?

what movie was Denzel in?

How did black entitlement become so rampant?

Make Niggers Hang Again

daaayyuuuum you tell it girl!!!

denzel was in a movie this year?

guess nobody cared

Fences and Magnificent Seven

I wonder how Casey's evil brother Bin Al-Feliq is taking his win

He's right you know

The oscars need affirmative action now!

Casey Affleck is a good actor. I didn't watch whatever he was nominated for though.

Is this after best picture?

Because they're more tribal

Did blacks even see Moonlight? It grossed 25 mil

Diversity doesn't mean special ed stickers

Naw, cause dat shits gay as hell.

Denzel winning Best Actor would be for reputation. He isn't as good as he once was. It's what I hate about the Oscars and Grammys. They're so meaningless because they get caught up in the moment and award someone who did OK, but not amazing. And then years later have to give a party award for snubbing someone.

Denzel is so overrated it isn't funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvwWEJ2DLx8

RAPISTS BELONG TO JAIL

How does a movie win best picture without winning best actor/actress/director? Or only winning supporting actor?

how is it Warren's fault he was given the wrong card? He didn't even say anything.

You can get killed for being a faggot in the ghetto

Because niggers.

>Accused of doing something morally wrong as a person should completely negate all of your previous and current works because I think it should
>get assblasted when logical people decide to give it the actual weight it should carry in a decision
I really hate people, and I really hate that twitter was invented and gave the average person a place to voice their bonkers opinions and yell at others in a fabricated space behind a computer.

but liberals told me people of color and lgbtbbq were #strongertogether

the internet was a mistake

Everyone is on the same side against whites apparently

Gays, muslims, blacks, koreans, chinese, trannies, women.

Affirmative Action Awards
>WHY DIDN'T MORE NIGGERS WIN MORE PITY AWARDS
Fucking niggers. Never satisfied.

why every nigga gotta pull the race card

is it racist if the white film is better

>Gays, muslims, blacks, koreans, chinese, trannies, women.
>koreans
>chinese
>being grouped with those others against "whites"
Just curious, where the fuck do you live?

Leo, Jeff Bridges, any other notable ones?

No, it wasn't a black movie. It's a "white" movie that features black characters.

>discount Casey Affleck hates Casey Affleck
Huh

Of courshe

it really was
we weren't ready; we may never be ready

>Casey Affleck has done something his big brother has never done

What a strange timeline

denzel already has two. besides he's black. its a safe bet he's sexually assaulted some girls in the past

Then again are you really surprised that Ben Affleck has never won an Oscar?

Check his feed, confusing but mostly on point. Supported Affleck over Denzel, Isabell over Emma Stone.

How the FUCK did Viola Davis win Best Supporting Actress in fucking Fences but not for Suicide Squad??

He directed Argo.

Bait? Or really this much of an underage fag.

Because Suicide Squad was awful.

This. They don't give a shit what's right or wrong, it's an us vs them mentality which is why they were happy OJ killed a white woman and got away with it even though OJ hates black people

Jesus fuck will black people ever stop whining? No wonder Sup Forums hates them so much.

Don't bully me. Nothing gives you that right.

>I'm giving some random dipshit way more attention than if I just ignored them and stopped trying to feel good about myself by seeking out random idiots to feel better than.

no one like black people, THE TRUTH

Thank fuck the Mexicans are the minority that will replace the whites instead of these monkey asses

>implying it isn't us Asians that are taking over

>raggelly ass

what? does she mean raggedy ass?

Thank you based best Affleck.

Hmm... Really gets the noggin joggin

shes not wrong tho

>inb4 salty basement dwelling tv cucks start sperging over my post

Ever heard the old adage, give a nigger an inch...

Grandpa may have been on to something.

You never see Asian Americans bitching and whining like black people do, yet they're absurdly underrepresented.

And if an Asian American won an award, black people would just be mad because "they count as white"

Moonlight is all black actors.

Neither of them are diverse. To say otherwise shows how delusion people have gotten. Also why the fuck to blacks get pandered to so much. They make up a smaller portion of the population than latinos, but bitch way more.

a lot of those people that make those comments aren't serious about watching movies.

You guys are taking a pass on the coming race war to fuck pillows.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/01/07/japans-birth-rate-problem-is-way-worse-than-anyone-imagined/?utm_term=.d5b967f21a64

hell or high water can s-still win r-right

>DUDE GAY NIGGERS LMAO wins best picture
>NOT GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE SOMEONE FUCKED UP THE CARD

>Denzel Washington loses best actor to Casey Affleck because Casey just happened to have the better film and a better performance
>MUH DENZEL!

Holy fuck these people need to fuck off. Shout out to Mahershala Ali for getting best supporting actor though. He definitely deserved it and I hope I see more of him in the future. Haven't seen one fucking person praising him for his win though

>win pity award
>still complain

You watch. Something will come out about Barry Jenkins and the defence will be "boys will be boys".

Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Ben won an oscar for directing, not acting.

Casey winning Best Actor pretty much says that he's a better actor than Ben

>Haven't seen one fucking person praising him for his win though

That isn't how blacks think. They already consider Ali's win to be 'their' win, despite them not lifting a finger to help him do it. It's something intrinsic to either their culture or their genetics, blacks are insanely communal with regards to shit like that.

There's literally a black guy out there right now who mugged a fellow black tonight, went back to his rathole apartment, turned on the Oscars and tweeted that this was 'his' victory, because it's a victory for 'all blacks'.

Muslims rank below Black on the "Oppresses People We Care About"

Despite the racial drama they had to inject, I agree with the statement. Casey is scum of the lowest denominator and washington can act rings around him

>caring about random nogs on twitter

schadenfreude sustains me

I think La La Land was dumb, but I was super stoked when it was announced because I knew there would be all sorts of nigger butthurt

the salt harvest is decidedly lower

Because they don't actually fucking care. That's the secret. They don't really give a shit. They just want power. Black guy won a great award that he genuinely deserved, what do they think? Nothing at all. They just want to be angry. Fuck them. You're right, he's a great actor I'd love to see more of, and he deserves far more attention than those stuck up cunts will give him.

but he's black

>yfw when Suicide Squad won best make up

BJ Novak is a pedo.

Oscar loves leading actor roles where you're just a sodden, mourning bitch for the entire movie

see: Mystic River

They still bitch even though they got 2 of the acting awards. They will never be satisfied.

Nah fuck you man, Casey Affleck is criminally underrated, and he deserves the recognition he's receiving. Haven't gotten a chance to see Manchester yet but I've always liked him.

>absurdly underrepresented
Asian-American males are for sure, but that chart isn't broken down by gender. Irrespective of gender, Asian-Americans are actually adequately represented in terms of industry employment. They just aren't getting lead roles or winning awards (the two of which are obviously linked).

The bigger takeaway points are the overrepresentation of Jews (to nobody's surprise) at the expense of whites and Latinos, and the dead-perfect representation of blacks throughout every aspect of the industry despite the persisting claim and belief that they still need "more."

the make up was about the only good thing in Soosigh Skwah

That said, Star Trek: Beyond should have won

True can't argue with this.

He's talentless shit.
>no charisma
>no range
>whiney, nasally voice
>helped film "I'm still here"
>molests people because y'know, fame
>rides on the skirts of his brother for most of his life

Name me one time prior to Manchesters release you've ever thought, "Damn I'll go see this movie simply because it has Casey Affleck in it". I'll assume 0 because nobody can be that pathetic.

Stupid fucking liberals will never understand that no matter how much black boots they lick they'll never be able to satisfy blacks' victim complex and fake outrage.

>>no charisma
>>no range
>>whiney, nasally voice
>implying any of these are actually valid criticisms
wew.

Even the fact that he rode on his brothers coat tails is a meaningless critique. And he genuinely never molested anyone.

They're the real racists.

>gotta keep feeding those cwying widdle black babbies their milk and wiping their asses for them, because they just can't do it for themselves

Fucking enablers. Nobody spoils the Asians in this country despite so many of them coming from poor-as-shit countries, and look at the average household incomes and crime rates comparing them and whites.

>Then thanked Denzel for teaching him how to act. even this was apparently the first year they met? Just weird.
You genuinely can't be this fucking stupid, I'm certain this is bait.

i'm still replying though ;_;

Join the alt-right my brother. No guilt among us.

Asians, Latinos, and Whites are more under represented and Jews and Blacks.

The narrative is literately backwards. WTF

Latinos especially, are completely underrepresented, despite making up 3x the population of blacks and they don't make a single chirp.

Why are white people so cucked?