uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2244072.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ARwoIU6bit0
messivsronaldo.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many does he have in La liga?

the anihilator of apoel

>five(5) LESS seasons

>this benches the missi

how many do each of them have if you don't count penalties or tap ins?

>sixteen (16) less goals
WEW

lmao calm down nigga

>bbc.com/sport/football/champions-league/top-scorers
There are 13 players ahead of Messi on this list. Including Tosun, Sterling, Mbappe, Aboubakar and LAYVIN KURZAWA

>messi has the same amount of goals as Johnny Pebbles

>how many goals do each of them have if you don't count certain goals?

Realistically there's nothing Ronaldo can actually do which would make him better than Messi

Post the teams that have received Rolando's goals and the ones that have received Messi's, then compare their w-l percentage.

Score the winning (non-penalty) goal in a world cup final?

Except win the balon dor, league, league cup, europe, and golden boot with 2 teams, which messi will NEVER accomplish
Except win the taca portugal, PL, community shield, fa cup, and an international trophy, ALL of which messi doesnt have
Messi doesnt even have as much CL goals or assists as Ronaldo, and his La Liga ratios are worse
Makes me think

Ronaldo would have to be reincarnated and have to try again at life to have a shot at being as good as Messi

you don't count them for either one of them, do you comprehend such a simple concept?
I mean you're an amerilard so you might struggle.

uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2244072.html
Go crazy

But does that matter? Anyone outside of Madrid supporters/players I've ever heard talk about football all agree that Messi is better Ronaldo and it's not even close. The consensus is already set and considering Ronaldo has 3 CLs and a Euro in the last 4 years and the consensus is still there I don't think anything will change

I mean I could easily score hundreds of goals against U12 teams, doesn't mean I'm good

>does winning titles matter

Like I said Ronaldo has done nothing but win but the consensus is still there.

>the admonisher of APOEL

Messimanlets on pooicide watch

I believe NT managers vote for the Balon d'Or my friend. I really don't care what some redditor has to say

Ronaldo's 500th goal is against a swedish literal who team that has a -45 Goal differential in European tournaments
youtube.com/watch?v=ARwoIU6bit0

Messi's 500th goal
pic related
against the best club in history

So the opinion of a few outweigh the opinion of millions?

>messi JUST hit 500 goals
>ronaldo is past 600

Here is a better stat

Benzema is in the top 5 Champions League all time top scorer and he is the only one that has no penalty goals.

>this fucking leaf
Messi will pass 600 by Christmas

Messi in Barcelona A squad has 523 Goals in 602 Apps
Ronaldo in Manu and Madrid A squad has 534 in 709 apps

>messi hasnt scored in 2 months but will score 50+ in a month
lmao....... just lmao

I can't believe there are dedicated people who compare these two. It takes 5 minutes to see what Messi does, which is basically a Hazard/Maradona position, but has goal figures rivaling top goalscorers from the 50's until now (Ronaldo)
We're never going to see someone like this ever again. Enjoy the GOAT.

Benzema's a good player when it comes to the CL
The league tho..

Tell me what he did today

Reply to my post and explain

Ronaldo has 618 goals.

he plays nowhere near Maradona's role, not in barça at least.

That's including international matches

Bonus: Ronaldo played half of his career as a classic winger

He didn't need to do anything because first place is already guaranteed and doesn't want to exhaust himself before the game against Valencia (you know, a team that's actually competing for the top stop in la liga)

You said
Which implies you were only talking about the club goals, so why do you include international goals for Ronaldo?

That's including international matches.

Ronaldo has played 131 more club matches than Messi and only has 16 more goals.

Why wouldn't I include international goals?
>Ronaldo played half of his career as a classic winger

>moving the goals posts THIS hard

you're a fucking retard, Ronaldo was a winger most of his life

>Messi plays as a playmaker and he's only 16 goals behind Ronaldo (who played the other half of his career as a centre-forward)

literally wrong, also
>wingers don't score
kek

>Why wouldn't I include international goals?
Because like I said
After the aforementioned game he hit 500 club goals, but total, so why did you mention international for Ronaldo?

Messi is a playmaker? And he's still behind Ronaldo's CL assist total? Truly magisterial

>>Ronaldo played half of his career as a classic winger

So? Messi isn't exactly a striker.

>Why wouldn't I include international goals?

Why would you include international goals for Ronaldo, but not Messi is what I mean. Your statement of "Messi just hit 500 goals" implies you mean his club goals (which he has 523 compared to Ronaldo's 539 with 131 more club appearances). If you're using Ronaldo's 600 (618 club and international, compared to Messi's 584 with 105 fewer appearances) then you shouldn't really say Messi's "just hit 500" when he's 16 off 600 himself.

It feels like you're moving the goalposts, which isn't surprising since that's all you do all day on here.

>a few reputable professionals in football vs millions of fickle fans

Anyway, most polls have them still at 50/50 or one of them slightly edging the other depending on recent form.

>It feels like you're moving the goalposts
OP is about the Champion's League. I'm just replying as they come

Messi also played as a RW and the last few years he's essentially been playing as an attacking midfielder (see: heatmaps of every game he played the last 2 seasons)

7 assists behind with ~25 less games played
and Messi is still far ahead of him in total career assists (235vs202) in nearly 200 less games played, try harder

based ronaldoleaf fucking ANNIHILATING the h8rs

>OP is about the Champion's League.

So why are you talking about international goals dumb dumb?

>recent form
1 goal in 8 La Liga games would have to put him quite a bit behind

The american brought it up and I replied because im bored. Why else would why I make this thread in the first place?
1. There's a discernable difference between an inverted winger (Robben) and a classic winger (Arango)
2. Messi played with Ibra, Henry, Eto'o, Villa, Pedro, Sanchez (WC winners) while Ronaldo has spent his entire Madrid career with Benzema who doesnt even play for France anymore

based ronaldoleaf fucking ANNIHILATING the h8rs

One has scored 50+ in knockout stage, the other 37. There is no comparison lol

And Ronaldo played with Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Van Nistelrooy, Diego Forlan... when he played with United. And he still enjoyed some decent company at Madrid in Bale, Morata, Higuain (back when he used to score 20+ goals every season) and Raul
Ibra was shit at Barca, Pedro and Sanchez weren't world class by any means.

>Ronaldo was not an inverted winger
yeah, his job was to create chances instead of cutting inside and scoring and he still was no where near Messi in terms of assists/chances created. We saw the last of classic winger Ronaldo in like 2012-2013 as he started to drift to a more central role, and that's when we started seeing more goals from him on average per season, you know, when his role became receiving the ball and scoring rather than setting up his teammates. The closest Messi has ever come to playing as a CF is his false 9 time with Pep and he scored 91 goals in a year.

Oh God, there's THE dumb leaf again.

Forlan played 2 seasons at Utd, 1 of which Ronaldo was there, Tevez was never a prolific scorer and Ronaldo and Nistelrooy hated eachother. One season with Berb and a geriatric Raul. Morata was bench warmer and only played the final 10-15 minutes there. Bale and Benz and Rooney were his best strikers and that's saying something.
>higuain
So he's good when he plays for Madrid but solely responsible for Argentina being shit? Ronaldo can win a league with him but Messi can't beat Chile with him?

Higuain has 3 league wins
Poonaldo has 2

by that reasons Ronaldo is shit and Higuain couldn't even carry him hard enough.

Ronaldo has 5 you moron

Your consensus means nothing, my consensus is the opposite.

Talk to me when Ronaldo scores 91 in a calendar season

>pic related
>celebrating 2nd place in la liga
lmao

the absolute STATE of missi

that image is false

>putting in chile, england
>deliberately missing out netherlands, argentina, belgium

pathetic.

he's played about 7 games max agaisnt brazil, chile, italy, france and england

>>Messi plays as a playmaker

Kek no he doesn't

Stop encouraging him

This is actually a very profound statement if you look at it the correct way. Ronaldo could win the next 3 CLs and World Cup, be top scorer in each, while Messi does nothing and goes to the MLS after the World Cup after losing in the group stages. Yet some people would still say Messi is better. This is proof that you can not take the opinion of a Messi fanboy seriously at all. Messi was better up until about 2013, and his apologists have been riding this all along. It doesnt matter what Ronaldo does, to them. Despite the fact they think they are being smart and using intelligent arguments, when they say "Messi is the greatest" they really mean "I like Messi more than Ronaldo." This is something most will never ever admit, it would be painful even, like looking inwards, and seeing defeat or failure.

>Messi is a playmaker? And he's still behind Ronaldo's CL assist total
the messi playmaker meme will never not be funny.

how the fuck can you play in a stacked team with like seven WC&2xEuro winners and have less assists than some portuguese fella who played with Royston Drenthe and Anderson Oliveira?

mmm maybe because ronaldo is almost 3 years older? why don't you wait about 5 more years until both are retired and then compare the numbers? of course ronaldo will have better flat numbers, if you want to compare check the per game or per minute stats

ronaldo has more goals and more assists since 2009

also more goals in la liga

ronaldo played as an old fashioned deep winger at man utd, irelevant trying to equate that to a 3 year head start on messi

>2 years, 4 months
>almost 3 years older
you should have been almost aborted

Messi also played as a winger most of his career

Wingers defend

Doesnt matter. Messi's main freature isnt being a goal scorer.

He just happens to be godly in every football aspect, so that he matches even the mightiest of the tap in scorers in the history of the sport.

football is a team sport. the goalscorer are dependents on their teamates. you can tell if a player is better than another player by his tricks, style and accuracy. goal stats are an indication, not the whole story.

I said it before and I'll tell it again. people with a brain agree that if you switched messi with ronaldo, barca would be worse and real would be better

Mmm, no. Wingers are forwards who play closer to the side line than the centre of the pitch

no he didnt.

and playing on the left or right of a front 3 is vastly, vastly different to playing wide in a 4-4-2 and 4-5-1 in 2005.

entirely different positions and not remotely comparable.

4-5-1 and 4-3-3 are literally the same on paper, when the player on the wing is Ronaldo you can tell it's actually 4-3-3

Same with Robben, he plays for clubs that theorically play 4-2-3-1 but he's a winger, he literaly never defends. Same with Cristiano or Messi

>Doesnt matter. Messi's main freature isnt being a goal scorer.

Yes it is.

kek

But he's way more complete than Ronaldo

When do you see Ronaldo giving assists that aren't a back pass? Messi does +20 metres pass to the box literally every games

>4-5-1 and 4-3-3 are literally the same on paper,
idiot if you think this

nothing alike.

anyway ronaldo was signed as a david beckham replacement and played deep for 3 seasons. not a forward like he and messi are now

why does ronaldo have more CL assists?

But Robben tracks back all the time.

you do know that sounds stupid,right?
a pretty assist isn't more worth than a simple assist

See That's the flat number, per game Messi has more

By your logic Kroos is the best passer in the world because he connects +90% passes, but if you watch him play you'll see most of his passes are 2 metres long

When you talk about stats is a sign that you don't watch the game. Same with people who talk about positions and formations with numbers, like players were static during the whole game or like it was a videogame kek

Spics are too poor to own a television to be able to watch messi and ronaldo and compare the two, they just pick messi because he is a spic like them

we're talking about numbers, you were talking about stats. i replied with facts.
you don't get more assists or more goals if it's pretty

>Ronaldo
>not a spic

Also, you are the ones who don't watch the game and just talk stats and numbers, any retard with Google access has that "knoledge"

Messi has better stats in literally every single category than Crisitano. Check this website

messivsronaldo.net

See? If we only argue numbers the discussion is over, Messi wins

i've probably watched ronaldo and messi more times than you've had hot meals in your entire life.

poor people in poor countries like argentina dont have a tv and cable. stop pretending you watch european football

>ad hominems and "pretending" to be retarded and ignorant
Last (You) for you, you ain't worth my time