NE: Tom Brady dealing with Achilles' injury
SF: Niners sticking with Beathard versus Seahawks
ARZ: Carson Palmer unlikely to return this season
ARZ: Arians doesn't expect David Johnson to return
WAS: Jordan Reed downgraded to out for Thursday
NYJ: Matt Forte (knee) DNP at Wednesday's practice

Fuck me in the ass Tom Beauty

Based

The Eagles are gonna win the Super Bowl this year and all of you fucking virgins are going to end up butthurt.

I still like the Titans

Hmm

>Current comedian
>Former Raiders cheerleader

Are all Raiderettes solid 7s?

checked

seventh for a fucking 4th

They're the 2016 Dallas cowboys of 2017.

One and done.

Alright which one of you was it?

Is Revis even still good? Suppose it doesn't matter at this point seeing as how >our secondary has been seemingly getting worse with each game, so anything is an upgrade.

Turkey or Ham?

That's a big bull

He was overweight last year and mailed it in, he did get better as the year went on tho

If he’s in better shape this year he could be a serviceable #2

Jack Ham

>cubs win /mlb/
>astros win /mlb/
>cavs lose /nba/
>two best /cfb/ teams in TX are TCU and UNT
>trump wins /usa/

Truly we're all in Bizzarro USA, there's no reason the Eagles won't add themselves to this list.

>Fletcher Cux

this is the greatest headline of 2017

It will be the Vikings under that criteria.

he said he's at 208 now, which is much closer to his old playing weight

i wonder if he'll play safety, that's been a real area of concern for KC

is EDP the best personality in the nfl realm?

Leave Ending Brady's Career to me.

God please I want Brady to just retire now

Is that fucking Rudy?

SF: Niners sticking with Beathard versus Seahawks

why the fuck wouldnt you give jimmy the wop a test drive?
the seasons over. you could at least find out what you have going on. whether you want to keep him. at least find out whats under the hood right?
but if you just go the entire season with him on the bench. what was the point of trading for him in the first place? couldnt some other team sign him next year? or jesus are they planning on the franchise tag? are the niners that retarded?

/nfl/ where will you be when the Vikings become the first team ever to win the Super Bowl in their own building at the end of this season?

As long as he doesn't have discipline issues like the rest of the secondary, they're literally giving games away from drawing flags.

>Case Keenum leading a team to an owl win
The memery would be unreal.

moving in with a girl pretty soon. so PNW.

>Chip Kelly traded Shady Mccoy for him

Best known, there's probably better but you don't hear about them

delete this post

Is Case Keenum the modern day jay Schroeder?

Chances to win be a super bowl but gets BLACKED by the backup

I'm rooting for them only because I love elite white receivers

Eagles/Vikings in the NFC Champ. game?

AFC Title game = Jags vs Chiefs

Zimzam already said "Yanking Case would be hard" and added that "he has big balls, thats what I like about him"

Isn't Revis still on the Jets payroll? Either way, I wouldn't expect much out of him.

>AFC Title game = Jags vs Chiefs
what u been smokin man

>Can't even watch Jags/Texans week 1 highlights because the very first play is Allen Robinson tearing his ACL

IF YOU'RE GOING TO THANKSGIVING DINNER, YOU'RE GOING TO EAT TURKEY.

Why are we even talking about the Super Bowl
Jags win it anyway

>german
>predicting a winner

Nope.

Lol good luck beating literally any other SB contender.

Explain to me how the Patriots haven't locked it up already.

>who killed the Stoolers

This. Are the Krauts good at anything?

>Brady facing a real elite defense

>Bortles
>winning a single playoff game
nice meme

>This isn't a safety.

Reminder the Dolphins would 6-4 right now if not for Refball against the Raiders and Buccaneers.

>yfw it was brady

>needing Bortles to win games
Look at our last wins

Blake Bortles is undefeated in the playoffs

Why do people talk like the Seahawks are done. People know they have Russell Wilson still right?

so is Christian Hackenberg

So now that Net Neutrality is doomed and we're all fucked, are you guys going to pay to shitpost on this azerbaijani textile forum?

they also have blair walsh

I know you fags don't have much playoff experience, but things are different in the post season

Why don't people talk about Wilson like they do Brees or Rodgers? He's probably better than both of them

Russel cant save that ded defense

>Being American

You have no one to blame, but yourself.

russell wilson, thrower of checkdowns to end a game

They're a mess right now. No run game, no O-line, a crippled defense (now). Wilson is an incredible QB, but there's only so much he can do to prop the team up.

The patrician way to play Fallout 4 is to get power armor with a ripper and pretend you are an assault marine. You cant deny this.

The patrician way to play Fallout 4 is to play New Vegas instead

Seeing people talk about actually playing Fallout 4 almost makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

Saints!

yeah, how'd mccoy work out for the bills? didn't kiko get a pick which helped get the eagles wentz and then kiko played well enough to help the dolphins get a playoff bid

>mccoy is cancer, i didn't even talk about the strip club fight

He stepped up before getting hit.

No one was talking about New Vegas you fucking idiot. Way to interject yourself and it in a conversation concerning neither. Didnt your parents teach you manner or are you african american?

Play a real Fallout game before I fucking make you

are you ever not angry at something you manchild

But why would you play an inferior game

>randomly bringing up some shitty video games in a sports thread
guess you've got to occupy yourself somehow when your team is shit

>old gay involved in a fallout argument on /spee/
truly hell

>tfw I was having fun with the Giants losing, but now they're good again

ruining europe

When will Brady be cut? hes played like shit this year.

The unfaithful wife is who ruined the marriage.
>suing another dude because you've got a weak dick game

I've played Fallout since 2001, not gonna quit now.

lol

there is no argument. new vegas is the greatest modern game created.
buncha NCR fuccbois ITT. pax romana nigga.

lol breshad perriman is a garbage truck nigger

I'd agree Legion is the best route but you get locked out of half the game once you officially join so it's kind of lame

Hail kaesar though

Skyrim > NV

now or else

"""Forward Progress""" only happens if a player touches you and pushes your back.

Shitzpatrick ran into his own linemen. No Dolphins defenders touch him until he is fully in the endzone.

disgusting

*if a defender tackles you and pushes you backwards

I'm drunk

>40-0
>against Ryan Mallet

Jred Gorf, Derk Persclot, Corson Wonzt

discuss

Is Joe Flacco still elite?

AMericans, is turducken nice? I can only imagine it is.

my life for kaiser bruh
also nightlords best legion

how bad is brady gonna beat the nfc in the owl this year?

∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥ ∆ /_ l::) E} /~\ ¥

If you ate it you would die. Your limey taste buds cant handle real food.

You going to just ignore that the lineman was being pushed into him by the defender?

Still rolling but Okafor out for the season and Lattimore out potentially multiple games means their remaining schedule is gonna be a dogfight

Hopefully they start Trey Hendrickson not Kikaha in Okafors place and have Sterling Moore active against the Rams. Harris outside of that near pick was pretty bad and even without Robert Woods the Rams have some weapons on the outside

I've never had it, it seems like it'd be shit.