1. Country

1. Country
2. Are you a patriotic person?

1. Flag
2. Sometimes

1. Flag
2. Not in the slightest

I stopped believing in the concept of nation at the age of 17. Now I only want the progress of science and leaving behind our human nature.

Are you catalonian?

I talk shit about my country to my countrymen and i turn into a fierce nationalist when it's a foreigner doing it.

I'm convinced that there are both good and bad aspects of Swedish society. I'm proud of, and want to preserve, the good aspects. That's all there is to it.

No, valencian.

this

not at all, in fact I hate Italy and "italians"
my nation is Padania

1. Canada
2. Yes

i try when i was children but its imposible, this country sucks so fucking hard

flag
not really, never cared about that shit

Hot cum

flag
no, my iq is above 100

Mexico
No xD

This, also when I'm abroad I appreciate it more. Wouldn't say I'm patriotic tho, hate too many things with this country and it's politics to be proud.

flag

definitly not , I'm constantly embarrassed and ashamed by this nation/my fellow countrymen and hate the fact that I couldn't be born something else. I even try my best to change the topic or lie when someone asks me where I'm from to avoid problems and make socializing easier.
but when someone trashtalks us I rather go into defense mode than join the enemy. It's the only people I have in this world after all.

Flag
I really don't give a shit, couldn't be assed to care about the piece of land I just so happened to be born in

RARE

1. flag
2. yeah

And I am leftie college Prague liberal and my patriotism annoys my leftie college Prague liberal friends

im not rare, venezuela is banned for Sup Forums xD

>couldn't be assed to care about the piece of land I just so happened to be born in
You would appreciate that "piece of land" more if you happened to wake up in middle of an African desert tomorrow

>france
lol no thanks

1. Spen
2. I am patriotic in the sense that I want a better future for my country. I think the only way is federalizing desu senpai

no.
unless people on Sup Forums badmouth it

1. Flag
2. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Finland
Hell yeah

This
I fucking hate living here but yeah its home

Do you people cheer for your cunt teams at football/hockey championships/ olympic games?

what's wrong with Belgium? and what is better than Belgium?

paulista
yes

Belgium is Flanders + Wallonia, one is Dutch and the other French.

flag
yes

>venezuela is banned for Sup Forums xD
this is why you are rare

1. France
2. Depends. Lots of stuff suck about modern France, but I still love it's culture, history, and even once in a while it's people. It's fun to pretend to be massively chauvinistic, tho.

I'm definitely GLAD to live here, but I'm not really PROUD of it

its not really rare, uncommon at most

Also, for a first world country, there's a lot of things about here that could really, really be improved.

No
America has lost

>be massively chauvinistic,
Why is that? I thought as long as immigrants try hard to be French you treat them well, isn't that so?

1.Flag
2.Yes

Literally every single italian ever.
Except for when they're like this.

spain

no, If I was I would immediatly be clasified as an oppressive fascist

>flag
>always, I got a strong feeling

why the ban?

flag
I'm very patriotic, but also lazy

1. Mexico
2. Not at all

>1. Country
Usa
>2. Are you a patriotic person?
I only like manifest destiny era America. Otherwise I'm a weak person who blames all my problems on the usa.

No, I don't support this POS country. Founded on genocide and survives by creating instability around the world. Fuck America

the only good thing about this country, is I can say this without being arrested.

USA
Normally I'm a critical of America traditionalist but when a foreigner insults my country I'll defend it.

1. Flag
2.Love the nation hate the government
>this is the modern german

why not?

1.Flag
2.Yes

So when are you going to take the Communists out of power?

>this is the modern german
You're not to blame for anything.

>You're not to blame for anything.
Exactly.

>worst korea and clapistan
>nah, i don't feel like i belong to either