Incorruptible bodies

Why is this never talked about? We have the literal bodies of dead saints like saint Bernadettes that have been dead for centuries but don't fucking rot. Any other bodies would rot under the same conditions. God exists faggots.

Link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5711hI04mw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0fIV-tQXFk
logoslibrary.org/augustine/city/2208.html
catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-pope-francis-inflight-press-conference-from-armenia-45222/)
catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077).
cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So wheres Hitlers body then?

Thats right.

Atheism: infinity
Cucktholicism: 0

bro, tell me more! I must know more! opening your video now

>Jam a corpse of some try hard Christ fag with sawdust
>Christfags in the future get hyped and think it's magic
>Vatican City gets some extra sheckles
Absolute retards

*tips fedora

how do you know it's really human remains and not a wax double

What is mummification for 200

People are blind even tho the evidences are in front of their eyes

>storing things in the right conditions make them not riot

Wowwww.....I used to be a Christian but this simple biological fact has convinced me to turn into a pedophile demon worshipper who believes men in pointy hats rather than God and his holy word, I am now a #FrancisFanatic

>there are people in this thread that don't realise how advanced the Vatican really is and the amount of science fields they have inside the city itself.
>people think they don't examine these for every possible cause before confirming beatification and other proclamations.

>thinking sawdust prevents skin corruption.
>thinking the body is buried at the Vatican
At least Google this shit first

Look, I don't have to look up if magic is real or not.

bump for interest

>I'll just call it magic so it's easily dismissable

Deus Vult
youtube.com/watch?v=R0fIV-tQXFk

Obsession with dead bodies is a mental illness.

This is true, they are hording the largest private library in the world in the Vatican catacombs, mostly stolen and pilfered philosophical and political works and of course every book they have banned over the ages. The only persons with unfettered access are the Jesuits. This is for example how Jesuit coadjutor Einstein - a dunce in real life - was made out to discover the principles behind the greatest heretic removal device in the history of mankind, the atomic bomb - made out to be a Jew for good measure. Or how a Jesuit rediscovered the ancient and shitty Big Bang theory and made it out to be his own.

There is mounting pressure to force the despot in Rome to crack open this vault of historical knowledge to the public, the mother cult bends and makes some concessions however never breaks. This is why humanity is hurtling towards another dark age really and the west is once again in rapid decline.

>Body was preserved unknown to the gullible masses
>No way to confirm this since scientists are not allowed to test these things after they BTFO the Turin shroud
>Or she had a genetic abnormality that prevents decay

Nah, it's far more likely that suspension of the laws of reality in our favor due to god magic is the reason. Lenin must be a saint too.

>put wax, salts, and other prservatives and facades on dead body
>TOTALLY INCURROPTUBLE GUYS, DON'T QUESTION IT, JUST LISTEN TO THE CORNY RELIGIOUS MUSIC
kill me

>he thinks magic and reality are two different things

>he thinks magic isn't just a word used to describe completely reasonable things we do not yet comprehend

But yeah sure let's crack open these relics and expose the undecayed corpse of a saint to modern micro-organisms then say we BTFO'd a legit miracle.

The church covered most of her skin with a wax facade after some years because she had very much decomposed to a extent, despite being practically mummified.

Body was moved 3 times between 1879 and 1925. And hasn't been touched since 1925. You really think any sort of French preservation method in 1925 would still be effective today 90 years later? To the point where eyelashes and fingernails are still completely intact?

hoax
Looks like a statue

St. Francis Xavier is pretty cool, apparently he was buried in lime to try and make him decompose faster.

literal idolatry

just goes to show how sinful the catholic faith really is

Also... I wonder how her gash looks after all these years

Nobody is worshiping the body dipshit. If anything it's just treated as a sign from God.

is her bagina still soft?

Saint Januarius's blood solidifies and liquefies willy-nilly. It usually does it on feast days of Saints or important days in the church.

That's papier mache you dumb nigger

There are countless examples of such miracles, but what you fail to realize is that if you're held sway by an idea, that idea will fix all your perceptions.

Materialists are convinced with a religious zeal that their view is true, so of course it must be true, because they're convinced.

Even our consciousness is a daily miracle, immaterial, a proof that haunts these Ghosts.

How do we even know its a real body?

Bernadette "muh" Peters

>Only or very regularly happens to people that are considered the highest example of moral and religious life
>Bodies are tested in blind, secular and religious institutions by various scientists
>nerds can't distinguish magic from miracle: tricks from the improbable happening consistently
I wonder what happens if you open a book or engage in real life.

the roman catholic church openly admits that her face and hands, the only parts we can see, are made of wax, it's the rest of her under her clothes that is "incorrupt"

Oh man...
Who will be the first to deflower this incorruptible semen demon?

>Died in 1879.
>Wasn't waxed until 1925.

Gods pretty shit if he can't beat a microbe.

Somehow while googling this I learned that they mummified Lenin. It's pretty weird.
>As no attempts to mummify a body for generations had ever been attempted before, the Russians had to invent a highly complex process of embalming. Lenin's body requires extensive chemical baths, injections and evaluation. The body's organs were removed and replaced with a humidifier and pumping system, designed to maintain the body's core temperature and fluid intake.
>When the Soviet Union existed, Lenin's suits were changed once a year. Since the fall of the communist nation, the mummy's suit is changed every five years.

Pls b bait

>materialists
>wax a nun for worship

lol

>for worship
This is literally why Protestants had to be slaughtered. You have been so thoroughly corrupted by satan that even your understanding of the dogma of your mother religion has left you. Truly a manifestation of hell on earth.

Catholics have always kept it on the DL.

>For even now miracles are wrought in the name of Christ, whether by His sacraments or by the prayers or relics of His saints; but they are not so brilliant and conspicuous as to cause them to be published with such glory as accompanied the former miracles. For the canon of the sacred writings, which behoved to be closed, causes those to be everywhere recited, and to sink into the memory of all the congregations; but these modern miracles are scarcely known even to the whole population in the midst of which they are wrought, and at the best are confined to one spot. For frequently they are known only to a very few persons, while all the rest are ignorant of them, especially if the state is a large one; and when they are reported to other persons in other localities, there is no sufficient authority to give them prompt and unwavering credence, although they are reported to the faithful by the faithful.

-St Augustine, City of God, who goes on to record miracles like this

logoslibrary.org/augustine/city/2208.html

>I'll just call it divine and it's not magic xDDD

Hitler's body is in hiding till he returns to finish his work. Ever notice how there is no real evidence that he died? Are you that fucking retarded?

How very unecumenical of you, that's not what the RCC teaches. :^)

You worship the same God as the Muslims according to Lumen Gentium and Nostra Aetatae and according to Pope Francis Luther's view on justification was right

(catholicnewsagency.com/news/full-text-pope-francis-inflight-press-conference-from-armenia-45222/) and atheists can go to heaven ((catholic.org/news/hf/faith/story.php?id=51077). This in in contradiction to what your "unchanging church" previously taught at Florence and Trent.

Shouldn't you be apologizing to a faggot?

cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/pope-apologize-gays/

got any proof to substantiate those claims leafcuck?

lol shut up homophobic fag

Just bury the guy

>they are hording the largest private library in the world
Fuck 'em, we've got Libgen.io now.

It's quite an extraordinary claim and requires hard evidence. If the only evidence we can see is wax hands and a wax face, why should we believe that the whole body isn't wax? These things need to be tested. If you're logic is just "look can't explain this" than pentecostals rolling on the floor prove their religion is right and Indian kids with four arms prove Hinduism is right.

Where is your proofs?

He came to me in a vision and told me that he transformed into an energy beam and is now in a different star system.

A lot of religions report similar things, so even if it's true it's not some proof of the superiority of Christianity.

It's like how born-again Christians have some kind of "spiritual" experience at church and use that to confirm that Christianity is objectively true, rather than that certain universal experiences get filtered through your cultural symbol system.

>Materialists are convinced with a religious zeal that their view is true, so of course it must be true, because they're convinced.

Not really, I'm sure 99% of materialists would love to check out some supernatural stuff or miracles if they had the chance.

Muslims being younger than Christians can claim to worship whichever god they please. That they chose the Christian God to claim as their own is their choice and theirs alone. I know you're a leaf and all but Jesus man try to exhibit at least a bit of critical thinking. In any event I fail to see how this is related to your lack of understanding of the communion of saints. Are you sure you're not just a pawn of satan?

"We depict Christ as our King and Lord, and we do not strip Him of His army. For the Saints are the Lord's army." - St. John Damascene

The body had been dead for 46 years before it had been touched or waxed. Any other body would have extremely decayed at that point, and wax could not have fixed it. What more do you need?

because its probably full of my ancestors necrophilliac jizz.

seriously my eastern eurotrash family are giant perverts that will fuck anything they can get their dicks into, multiple times. my uncle anton was hit by a car after he came over from the old country, while he was fucking a roadkill deer. my mom said he didnt even bother to drag it over to the shoulder of the road, just unzipped his dick and porked it on the blacktop, guts everywhere.

he died as he lived. a hero pervert.

Only Lenin is incorruptible.

Here's another incorruptible body. Her name is Kathy Ireland. She looks like Ben Shapiro, only cuter.

Muslims do not worship the triune Christian God and do not believe in the Incarnation or the death of Christ. The Roman Catholic Church teaches infallibly in the Second Vatican Council that Muslims are the first among the path of salvation and worship the same God as Catholics, read your own church documents, Lumen Gentium section 16.

Do you not understand your own church's dogma? Your church doesn't teach anyone needs to be slaughtered anymore you LARPer. What happened to being the unchanging rock of Christ when your church used to rpeviously teach "extra ecclesiam nulla salus" but now teaches that anyone can go to heaven and you have the Pope going around saying Luther was right about faith alone?

The RCC can not call anyone heretics when they were the original heretics from the Orthodox church and now they would even be considered heretics based on the standards of Catholicism 100 years ago.

damn, he would make a good trap.

>Not really, I'm sure 99% of materialists would love to check out some supernatural stuff or miracles if they had the chance.
What is the intellect? What is consciousness?

You know well, or at least *should know*, that those documents were written ambiguously so as to work their poison slowly. It doesn't explicitly say what you've claimed, it only implies it. For example, take the line in question:
>The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.

Note that one word "profess". See how that works? That's the corruption we see in the Church. It's all nudge nudge wink wink but never overt since otherwise they would be contradicting Tradition.

I guess your tiny leaf brain can't process the fact that Muslims claiming to worship the Christian God is impossible to disprove as it comes from the mouths of Muslims themselves.
>no you don't, you're lying.
I know that the dogma of the Catholic Church states that the bishop of Rome is the vicar of Christ and therefore infallible where matters of spirituality are concerned.

Literally everything you believe hinges upon Protestant propaganda and implications. i.e. Muslims worship the moon, the pope >>>>>>implied X

Try to form an opinion just one or two degrees more profound than a click bait headline at faglordheriticnews.com

I think it's because someone jacks off on the corpse. A swede told me that semen keeps your skin young.

Just because Muslims have incorrect beliefs about God doesn't mean that they don't worship God.

I guess the Egyptians were the holiest people since the gods gave them the knowledge to keep themselves from corrupting.

What was the conclusion of the Turin Shroud

I was looking at that the other day and everything seemes inconclusive other than it was clearly dated from like 1200AD.

The crucifix with Jesus is considered idoltry, too.

It's literally what we do as Pagans. The idol represents the concept and we use that in our rituals the same way that you would pray towards a saint or statue with the idea that you are praying to your god.

google "mummy without bandages."

There are saints in worse conditions than egyptian mummies.

Canada is a mental illness

Watch the docu about her transport and search for the perfect preservative/embalming fluid.

Satan is a great deceiver. Don't worship a dead body. If anything this is proof of the paranormal but not of God. There are Buddhas who have the exact same sort of bodies and we all know that they're a satanic group of people.

Not every saint was meant to be preserved. Just like most Egyptians weren't mummified.

Some may call it magic because they can't tell the difference between high technology and magic, but it isn't really fucking magic retard.
>But yeah sure let's crack open these relics and expose the undecayed corpse of a saint to modern micro-organisms then say we BTFO'd a legit miracle.
It's clearly not legit if micro-organisms cause it to decay outside of it's sealed case
Sounds plausible
>I wonder what happens if you open a book or engage in real life.
Irony overload. Citation needed for all three claims you made, or fuck off.
A tiny sample was cut into thirds and sent to three separate labs for radiocarbon dating, since it needed far less of a sample than previous methods. The dates were around the same time-frame (around 700 CE) in all three cases. Clearly not the date they were hoping to see.

>700CE

What a convenient time period since that's when they suddenly pushed Christianity rather hard.

I believe I read that was around the time that it appeared in the historical record, yes.