Really jogs the ol' noggin

Really jogs the ol' noggin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Francis_White
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that race is a social construct based on pseudoscience

yes, no one except whites can be racist

She's the female Michael Jackson.

>be a mild mannered computer for NASA, who simply enjoyed contributing to the mission
>they make a movie about you and turn you into a sassy hotep who actively disrupts the work of her superiors
Thanks Hollywood!

>blacks can do math too: the movie

wait

wat

i thought she was black

Wait... she's black?!

>natural selection is science
>evolution is science
>separately evolved subspecies, geographically separated for long periods of time, is science
>oh apart from when applied to humans, nah we didn't evolve at all, we're all just the same lol

Why do liberals always say they're for "science", and then ignore science?

*Thanks Jews!

>White person has 1.3% negro blood
>lol fucking shitskin, one drop rule you nigger
>mixed woman does something worthwhile and actually accomplished something
>lol, she's not black she's white who cares about one drop rule her skin is white

Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical

So why is there a black history month? Are you smarter than the US government? Why does affirmative action exist if race isn't real?

Wow she looks too white for a black woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Francis_White

America in a nutshell

>I am a Negro. My skin is white, my eyes are blue, my hair is blond.

She not black

>those processes taking place over such short timescales is science
Nah

When did I say race wasn't real?

Ah yes, the age old light skinned Blacks aren't really Black when we say so meme

we wuz physicists and mathematicians n sheeeiiit

I honestly and truly hate niggers and their Jewish masters.

ethnicity is a social construct, race is real.

She doesn't look black there either you blind fuck.

I mean it's not like they were white either and they didn't like white at all

A lot of black people lighten out as old people
see

> woman does something worthwhile and actually accomplished something
She crunched numbers 60 years ago with a bunch of other people.
Where are their movies?

>race is a social construct based on pseudoscience
>I never said race wasn't real!
Probably shouldn't regurgitate phrases you hear on Reddit without understanding them.

Race is a genetic construct based on biology

*She was legitimately good at math.
*She was hired in the 50s, before the uppity negro problems of the 60s.
*There was no "coloured bathroom" at NASA she pissed with everyone else.
*She says everyone was nice to her and no one was ever racist.
*Her job was to do bulk calculations with dozens of other people. She did not single-handedly save the space program from dumbass whitey.

Reely maks u tink

She's a quadroon, it really doesn't whether she identifies as white or black

Might actually be the most racially condescending narrative since Uncle Tom's Cabin.

Seems like you need a crash course in recognising spooks

Biology refutes to categorize the human species with races though

So what did these sheboons do that was so important? For every nigger involved at NASA there were probably at least 50 white guys who contributed more.

she's so smart she turned white

I fucking knew that garbage film was a load of fucking bullshit and lies. There is no way in hell if it weren't that they would have waited until 2017 to ever mention these people.

Why is Sup Forums so mad, it's not like she was white either. Look at the old pictures of her, she was definitely more black than white.

It's almost like mixed people shouldn't be defined as white or black but rather brown like the other mongrels in Latin America, Africa and Asia

uh what? you're a fucking idiot and you actually don't support science. blacks and other races not only are separated by thousands of years of evolution, but they also are mixed with different species. whites mixed with neanderthals.

>40,000 years is a short time

But even if it was just a thousand years, clearly it was long enough to produce massive, noticeable genetic diversity, wasn't it? You can tell a person with African heritage from a person with European heritage just by looking at them can't you? Yes, yes you can.

Another episode of non-Blacks trying to tell Black people they're not Black

Hidden Figures is literally FAKE NEWS: the movie.

>humans who have evolved on separate continents for millions of years will be exactly the same.
Biological diseases such as sickle cell, which is confined solely to the black race, refutes your statement.

Now THAT's a movie I wanna see produced.

>Her job was to do bulk calculations with dozens of other people. She did not single-handedly save the space program from dumbass whitey.

Literally the whole point of her story is that she distinguished herself while working as a computer sufficiently that they promoted her to Guidance and Control, which at the time was run entirely by college educated white engineers.

This movie is literally historical revisionism. Those women never existed, it's not a true story. If it were, there would have been whole chapters on them in elementary school science textbooks starting in the 80's and 90's. Anybody who went to public school knows how PC and ethnic pushing all those textbooks always were.

>if you have white skin you don't have black skin
Well, I mean, yeah, that's sort of how it works, isn't it?

kek

you're right Sup Forums. im sure everyone treated her just like any other white woman in the 50s

>any other day
>"Oh that n***** is just lightskinned, still a n*****"
>does something great
>"Naw she's white"

Racists are so pathetic

>any other day
>"oh that old lady is white"
>did something great
>"Naw she's black"

I mean, it really doesn't matter, but I don't see a point in pretending her skin isn't white.

Smarter people tend to not be racist regardless of the times. Makes sense that people at NASA treated her like a human being, and why hillbillies from Alabama burnt crosses on black people's lawns

Why does the face on the girl in the middle absolutely infuriate me beyond any reasoning?

It's a literal "WE WUZ" face. Just look at her demeanour, the way her face is upturned. You could present all the truths in the world to her and she'd still claim WE WUZ.

Absolutely revolting.

because race is a social construct....
wrong

>sickle cell
>confined solely on the black race

OMG BUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUAHAUHAUA

Except youre wrong and Im right seeing as how she agreed to be played by a black woman you dumb fuck

Add stupid to pathetic

i dunno, wikipedia says she's african american.

I guess she's mixed?

It means she doesn't care about race yet you do. Maybe you should go get that cock chopped off so you can join your betters faggot.

I REMEMBER WHEN THEY INVENTED NASA, I ALWAYS HATED IT

WHAAAAT?

Her skin is white. A black person portraying her doesn't change this fact.

If so, then why can't weebs have epicanthal folds because they feel like it?

So much this.

I'm a liberal cuck that's all for diversity, but what the fuck is that shitty expression???

Do people not realize that light skinned blacks get it even worse because some blacks treat them like shit for not being black enough while still getting shit for being black by whites?

Never mind I think some black people get paler as they get older. Never mind people with various skin conditions.

>These two crows are different species. Separated from each other for hundreds of years they evolved different traits. You can see this ones tail feathers are slightly longer and it has a broader beak; however they can still reproduce with each other and produce viable offspring.
>White, Asian, Black... we're all one race.

Reminder that bone marrow transplants disagree.

I'm full black and my grandma looks like that and both her parents are black.

suprise suprise, not all black people have brown skin.

Who cares? They're niggers.

Michael Jackson had a skin condition, and was not light skinned at birth.

And no, black people don't get white as they age.

jackson had vitiligo though which is why he got himself bleached

can I introduce you to my wife?

Smarter people tend to be fooled by false meritocracy and complexity, thinking that "x is accepted among academia, therefore it must be true". It is a sign of laziness and softness to side with a popular cultural idea being pushed. The idea of "progress" feels right- without laying the foundation as to why it is progress. Why is enfranchisement of blacks progress? If anything gangsta culture, sports idolization, the societal and economic decay of black communities in Detroit, Oakland, Baltimore, and the spread of it to white communities shows otherwise, that black integration and enfranchisement is wholly poisonous.
Hillbillies are not intelligent- but that is ironically their saving grace. They're not lost in complex arguments or articles, but they retain instinct- instinct that notices that the black community is hostile to them, does not share their values nor does it aim to benefit them. Because they live in a more culturally (their own) aware manner they are more acutely aware of culture and more keen to preserve their own, something a culture less "progressive" white has no awareness of- because they have no identity. Instead they tack on manufactured identities, too lost in their self aggrandizement to realize their hipster fashion and music is about original and unique to them as McDonalds.

Thanks for the Reddit blog!

it's called vitilligo, it doesn't make you look albino white, just white

>not all black people have brown skin
So we should call you tan people then

Race is a dumbed down social construct that oversimplifies ethnicity which simplifies genetics.

One drop rule only applies when convenient my dude.
These three ladies are ours now.
We wuz nasa.

[citation needed]

DELEEEEEEEETE

You don't seem to understand how biology works.

Not an argument.

Yes. Michael Jackson had it. This woman doesn't. She just has white skin. She's white.

>Various diseases some races are more prone to contracting.
>Donations for surgeries have to be separated by race.
>Foods that are better or just less harmful for races.
>Even Asians are far more likely to die if they get diabetes than any other race.
>"The same."

You know that vitiligo generally doesn't affect your whole body, right? It comes in patches, commonly around hands/eyes.

nigga thats like saying all breeds of dogs are the same with virtually no differences, go reddit elsewhere

I'm simply asking you a question. Not everything is an argument you defensive fruit

>40,000 years isn't long enough to produce change via natural selection
Are you, dare I say it, retarded?

He's just saying that race is not a absolute indicator of attributes like intelligence. He's saying that it's just used to approximate ethnicity which even then would not be exact for pinning down genes.
It's looking at a gene pool net outcome rather than the rng luck a person may have from that gene pool.
My nigga on next level eugenics. Hes on the moviebob shit. He's purple pilled.

>she's like 3/4 white
>they cast black women to play her

Yes, race is a social construct and #OscarsSoWhite, both are true...

I would unironically prefer calling every American white rather than keep up this sort of retarded pissing contest
Just about every black/Latino person in America is like 20% white at least already. Let's just round up.

>there 4 species of giraffe and 9 subspecies, based on geographic separation on a single continent
>there are no 'subspecies' of human, despite geographic separation across different continents

>biology is science
>liberals say man is woman, woman is man

>boys have a penis, girls have a vagina
>go into the bathroom you want, instead of the one you've used most in your lifetime, the usual one

>Why do liberals always say they're for "science", and then ignore science?

When science presents inconvenient truths that may lead to acknowledge of differences and inequality as a result of evolution, liberals turn the other way due to fears of scientific racism leading to eugenics or genocide again, like it did in the 1900s.

Whenever a white person and a black person mate, the child is black. That's why it makes no sense. The black person, being attracted to the traits of the white person, end up eliminating the traits in the child, which attracted the black person so the white person to begin with.

This lady is black, but she's only about 1/6 black. Clearly her intelligence came from her white ancestors, not the black ones. Then they get super black sassy black women to play her.

>RACIST BEFORE: she's black and i hate her because she's black
>ME: but she has white skin
>RACISTS BEFORE: ONE DROP!

>RACIST NOW: she's black and i love her because she's black
>ME: but she has white skin
>RACISTS NOW: ONE DROP!

Ultimately it's just a skin color and matters as much as eye color or hair color (in other words, it really doesn't matter).

Clearly the casting was blackwashing.

If Asians or whoever can be mad at whitewashing, why can't whites be mad at blackwashing?

this is like saying that the color red is a social construct because technically it's just an arbitrary grouping of hues from the spectrum of colors

its technically true but not really useful in real life

Race is about skeletal structure

That ain't a Black skull

Ethnicity and race are both real.

Race is more general (white, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc). Ethnicity is more specific (Irish, English, Norse, German, etc are included in white; Maghrebis, Oromo, Yoruba, Himba, Hutu, African-American, etc are black).

If race is about bones I guess everybody is white because their bones are all white.

Because biologists fear the reemergence of scientific racism, which lead to eugenics and genocide in the 1900s.

Biologists are pretty much paralyzed in fear in insisting that humans can be very different due to their different geographical evolution, due to the myth of "equality."

Evolution doesn't make organisms equal, it makes them all different, even twins. Physical equality is a myth.

Like Joe Rogan said, "women can't do everything men can do. Know why? Because not even men can do everything men can do. It's called the Olympics."