Is Obama using taxpayer dollars to be here? What the fuck?

Is Obama using taxpayer dollars to be here? What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.ca/event/bush-campaigns-in-nevada-and-oregon-51474668#president-george-w-bush-shakes-hands-with-u-s-senator-john-news-photo-id51481144
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_presidential_campaign,_2004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh fuck off literally every siting president has campaigned for his hopeful successor

Lincoln didn't

Kek

I want you to find a single video of Bush Jr. on teh campaign trail with McCain. They may endorse their "successor", but they shouldn't be campaigning with them

I laughed

Dubya makes a conscious decision to stay out of the political limelight.

yes he can also dictate how much taxpayer money is used to cover hillary's air force one expenses

nope.

i don't get it

He loved the theatre too much, just like Kennedy loved open plazas too much to campaign for LBJs candidacy. Fucker didn't even show for his inauguration because he was sleeping off a headache in Dallas.

You should probably get used to HRC flying around on the Air Force One, OP

Lincoln succumbed to tb before his term ended

>I want you to find a single video of Bush Jr. on teh campaign trail with McCain

W is hoping that if he makes himself invisible enough, a republican might get elected president again someday

because you're a retard here to correct the record. He died of turberculosis.

are you retarded?

No he's just American.

Was just combing the WIkileaks emails about iraq, and found this

To '[email protected]
>.goy

Can someone explain why .goy is there. I didnt change it

>bush Cheney 04 signs in back

are you retarded? Pretty clear this is a rally for Bush in 2004

gettyimages.ca/event/bush-campaigns-in-nevada-and-oregon-51474668#president-george-w-bush-shakes-hands-with-u-s-senator-john-news-photo-id51481144

a fucking leaf

>signs read "Bush Cheney '04"
Try again

>'04
even i know bush was president until 2008 because that nigger won 2008 and 2012
but a leaf doenst know

Are you?

BUSH WAS PRESIDENT IN 2004 YOU FUCKING IDIOTIC NIGGER

I feel like the only reason Obama became a president and got re-elected was because of his meme status

Hillary can't beat Trump on memetic warfare, especially with the 7 get and the iconic "build a wall"
What the fuck does she have? "I'm with her"? don't make me laugh

Why are you surprised? Democrats are a fucking joke. It's a real shame that the right is a joke too.

Even if by some miracle Obongo paid his own travel fees, he still has to have the Secret Service follow him around, and that isn't cheap.

So yes, that money that comes out of your paycheck every month is helping the Hillary campaign :^)

Obama, and every other President before him, has to reimburse the government for use while campaigning. Whether that only applies to campaigning for himself, I don't know.

boy cant wait to get the nigger in chief out of the wh

Typical moron can't even defend his argument. Sad!

Running for his second term lmao. You're an embarrassment kek

King nigger campaigning for Hillary just shows how poorly she's actually doing, even among the democrats.

Thank god!

This literally is a first.

Oh look, a Brazilian trying to be smart. Reelection was in 2004 you dumb fucking favella ape.

Not before the convention you fucking retarded syrup faggot... also

>A FUCKING NIGGER LEAF

W-what?? Bush 2000-2008...that is a rally for bush's 2nd term

M8 you might need to lay off the booze so early in the day.

You want your 0.000001ยข back?

and how is ur statement contrary to mine ?
can u read ur mother language ?

Maybe you should lay off being a fucking worthless Canadian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_presidential_campaign,_2004

Underage b& confirmed

fucking idiot that's not what they're talking about, it's about if Bush went out with McCain during his candidacy as sitting president.

My bad user, it's been a long morning in Alaska.

My bad too Canada, I should lay off the liquor. Sorry for making fun of you lads nations.

yes

No, it's if a president has ever campaigned with a candidate and they haven't. I did fuck up on my reply though.

>bush cheney 04 signs
retard kike leaf

You're paying money to campaign against your own race.All of you Americunts got BLACKED

Ugh, you are the worst. Bush was holding a rally and had McCain there for hype. It was Bush (the president) inviting a guest. Hillary had the President spend money for her gain, not Obamas gain. The issue is the president (Bush) had a guest to further his career. Hillary had the president (Obama) to further her career. They are not the same thing

Wonder what would happen if whites quit paying taxes.

You are the dictionary definition of a fucking retard.

He's the fucking president and he's going to go on a fucking ROADTRIP to shill for Hillary. Oh my god, the AUDACITY of the Establishment goons. No shame, no sense of propriety, no sense of duty or sense to keep up appearances at the very least.

Are you really so stupid, or do you just not have anything else to get on her case about nowvthat shes
>NOT GONNA BE CHARGED?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!