CHRISTIANITY CONFRONTS IMMIGRATION, USURY

How do Christians here feel about immigration and usury?

The Orthodox Church has spoken out on these issues

26th of June, 2016

On immigration
>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:

>Attempts by indigenous people of the rich countries to stop the migration flow are futile, because come in conflict with greed of their own elites who are interested in the low-wage workforce.

On usury
> The only alternative to the global fictitious liberal economy can only be a real Christian economy.

>Business expectations in lending, often ghostly becomes more profitable than the production of tangible goods. In this regard, it must be remembered about the moral ambiguity of the situation, when money is "make" new money without the application of human labor. Declaring credit sphere to be the main engine of the economy, its predominance over the real economic sector comes into conflict with the moral principles, reveled by God condemning usury.

Let's throw off the globalist shackles, lads!

youtube.com/watch?v=LNKAb75Cj_k

Other urls found in this thread:

ncronline.org/news/global/francis-and-bartholomew-issue-resounding-historic-calls-church-reunification
lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong
youtube.com/watch?v=GI92g8JWwn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

No Christians online?

Everyone is talking about the Hillary Clinton news.

Nothing wrong with immigration if the immigrants are willing to work and fight for the glory of God and safety of the Nation.

Usury is devil's work and private bankers shall be burned, tortured, fucked by donkeys with super AIDS and then killed. The only bank that should be able to exist and make such function as distribute the money is te country's national bank.

Personally Catholic but Christian Empire WHEN

Christendom WHEN

Galactic Crusade WHEN

>Such an important aspect of modern life like mass migration is not left unattended. Unlike the Catholic approach that unduly favors migrants, particularly in Europe, the Orthodox notices the negative nature of the process, as well as the fact that it leads to confrontation of different identities and value systems. In addition, the Orthodox Church propose to look at the roots of this phenomenon. The reason for the migration is the liberal, hedonistic ideology bleeding the peoples of Europe and the interests of the capitalist elite, who need a cheap and disenfranchised workforce:
This should be the Church's stance as well, for the same given reasons. Sadly, its leaders seem to serve liberal interests at the moment instead of God.

> The only alternative to the global fictitious liberal economy can only be a real Christian economy.
Usury is clearly a sin. It was roundly condemned until the Protestants loosed it upon the world, like a roaring lion.

I think Europe is dealing mostly with Muslim immigrants right now

Do i look like i care?

You should. Though the Orthodox Church is the same as she was a thousand years ago, the Catholic Church clearly isn't.

Orthodox and catholic church are trying to fix things by a second nicean council in 2026. That's why Frank is calling himself like "just the bishop of rome" since he is pope

Ultra based Orthodox Church

There's not going to be any Catholic-Orthodox ecumenical Council. The Ecumenical Patriarch is a Latinboo, but technically the Church doesn't even recognize the validity of Latin Sacraments, and so you can bet most is not going to participate with any "council" with the Catholic Church under the pretense that it's binding anymore than Catholics would have a council with Protestant leaders that would be binding on both.

To compare, this is what the RCC Catechism says about immigration:
>2241 The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin.
>Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.

>Political authorities, for the sake of the common good for which they are responsible, may make the exercise of the right to immigrate subject to various juridical conditions, especially with regard to the immigrants' duties toward their country of adoption.
>Immigrants are obliged to respect with gratitude the material and spiritual heritage of the country that receives them, to obey its laws and to assist in carrying civic burdens.

Not perfect but if the last part about immigrants obligations was followed to the letter, it would actually be better than current situation.

>Orthodox Church
Like I would listen to what those wannabe kikes would propose.

Are you a libertarian?

No.

We can't even get together for a glorified exchange of pleasantries after 50 years of planning, you actually think we're going to end the schism with Rome? It's better to just keep being Orthodox and welcome all the Catholic converts when they eventually get fed up.

What is your political ideology?

Yeah, no, not really, you see the "Catholic church" has different confessions inside of it.
You have the traditionalists, the autochthonous catholic, etc.

ncronline.org/news/global/francis-and-bartholomew-issue-resounding-historic-calls-church-reunification

That "Great and Holy Council" was ditched for many reasons, including recognizing the Catholics as a Church (or at least implying it), as opposed to heretics.

Of course the Pope loved it, and said, "It's like a baby, little steps." Good thing the majority of Orthodox didn't ratify it.

Nobody cares about the Ecumenical Patriarch, he's not our pope, he's just a bishop with special ceremonial respect. The Patriarch who lifted the anathemas was later found out to be a Freemason, we don't have much regard for pro-Latin Patriarchs.

Somewhere in authoritorian right.

How do we meme an American Patriarchate into reality?

So you're an anti-religion modernist authoritarian?

The Russian Church already supports that, it's the Ecumenical Patriarch who doesn't want it.

The Russians already fucked up by giving the OCA autonomy, they are the Episcopalians of the American Orthodox. The American Patriarchate should come from the Antiochian Archdiocese.

Yeah, whatever i still have faith some day i'll see a great christian empyre rising over the world

I go to an OCA parish. literally the only difference is the language.

>they are the Episcopalians of the American Orthodox
This is a recent declaration by the OCA, it came the day after the Pope said the RCC should apologize to gays

>The statement outlines the Orthodox Christian’s "sincerely held religious belief" that marriage is "a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman," and therefore any sexual relations outside of natural marriage "is immoral, and therefore sin."

>The encyclical continues, "We believe that God created the human race, male and female, and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin

>Even more explicitly, the document states, "Marriage can only be between two people whose birth sex is male and female.

lifesitenews.com/news/orthodox-church-in-america-aims-to-protect-itself-from-lawsuits-with-strong

I've never been but I've heard a lot of whispers about them watering down the faith. If I was Russian I think I'd go to a ROCOR parish.

I'm currently reading up on orthodoxy.
I was brought up catholic but ended up fedora as a teenager.
Though I want to return to God now that I'm older and more redpilled.
Orthodoxy interests me, seeing how decadent and degenerate Catholicism is.

>trusting gossip

This is a Western Rite Orthodoxy hymn, don't know if they have any in Belgium (notice the Western Rite style of icons, including the carved one):

youtube.com/watch?v=GI92g8JWwn8

>welcome all the Catholic converts when they eventually get fed up.
Why would we give the Church to liberals? That's assbackwards. We'd be no better than protties. We'll just wait for all of them to die: leftists don't breed.

I heard they forbid their catechumens from reading the Philokalia, what's up with that?

They don't.

You should be concerned about the clergy rather than the laity.

I like the bible its kept me well

bump

>tfw wrong side of the schism

At least you're on the right side of history