OFFICIAL LAUGH AT THE WARRIORS THREAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqflC-as2Qo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my iq is above 70 so i dont watch basketball lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=zqflC-as2Qo

>spends time going to threads about basketball saying he doesnt watch it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STACKED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS

>2017.89633
still watching the nba

>Losing to the Blunder

lmao

DURANT BTFO
CURRY BTFO
GAYMOND BTFO

HOW WILL THE FAGGIORS EVER RECOVER???

GOD DREAM
O
D

D
R
E
A
M

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

someone explain to me this meme

superior fetish: eating ass or feet

plainly and obviously eating ass

eating ass, of course

Feet is plebeian compared to eating ass

When you eat ass do you actually lick the butthole or do you just slob on the cheeks?

Easy they should win their next 12 games look at the schedule kek

Go tonsil deep on the balloon knot mate.

the whole alphabet, count to 100 then all the way in, nigga

Good game by the Thunder they actually out played the Warriors unlike the Celtics who needed the refs after they where getting blown out.

Thunder > Celtics

so kd >> curry confirmed

Reminder that judging teams with a lot of new pieces before you are at least over half way through the season is completely fucking retarded. Cavs still going to go full god mode in the playoffs and destroy the eastern teams that have plenty of potential but no experience at that level. The west will still be filled with teams that could take almost any east team that isn't the cavs in 7 come playoff time.