Why do women act innocent about their sexuality when they've fucked like 8 guys?

Why do women act innocent about their sexuality when they've fucked like 8 guys?

Shit is so fucking annoying. Women act like they don't like sex. Then you find out they fucked multiple guys in a mini-van. I don't get it, why aren't they just honest about it like men? Most men would tell you they'd love to bang 5 girls at once, women pretend to not want that but then go and do it. Women are chronic masturbators just like men, this shit pisses me off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

8 people is not a big number you sexless loser lmao

>8 guys

Women are less forth-coming with their sexual adventures because they think you don't want to hear them, which you don't.

8 is a lot?

Are you jealous because you can't fuck these sloots?

8 guys? That's literally nothing, you also need to stop being so sensitive. The average female in 2016 has had at least 20+ partners, myself included in this statistic.

This is NORMAL

polite sage

>8 guys
>a lot

You poor naive soul

they live about everything, not just sex. they even have the ability to lie to themselves.

soulless creatures they are...

Most women won't openly talk about their slutty past right away, because they understand fully well that most men don't find it attractive and would probably leave on the first date if they were told.

because they know guys find it disgusting so they want to pretend not to be disgusting so you desire them more. how is this not obvious?

guys

protip-far less women are whores than it might seem

Yeah, 8 partners for a girl around the age of 20~ is practically pure waifu material, tbqh

Because a woman's value is her vagina, once you know her cagina is used she loses her value.

anything more than 1 is a lot, feminist shill bots.

Cause it reels in more guys to fuck.

because nobody likes used goods. It's basically marketing on a social level.

That says absolutely nothing about current casual sex rates.

They've gone up btw if you check any survey done on the topic lately.

Anyone have a link to her new youtube channel?

Oh come on assholes, why make a big thing of it? It's charming. they pretend to be inexperienced becuase they like you and don't want you to think of them as whores. it's sweet, who cares? we all know we're not buying it, THEY know we're not buying it, but you play the game

>Yeah, 8 partners for a girl around the age of 20~ is practically pure waifu material, tbqh

you moron, enjoy a bad divorce and paying for alimony for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

>anything more than 1 is a lot, feminist shill bots.

THIS, shills and fornicators should die of AIDS/hepatitis

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI

she left you man, time to move on

any chick who's been with less than 10 by 30 is a saint and/or ugly.

good luck finding that.

>Degeneracy is normal now so it's ok.

>there are fags ITT who don't practice chastity voluntarily

My girl :)

Innocence and purity is desirable, corruption and promiscuity not so much. The sexual liberation of women was a mistake for society, and acting in society they damn well know this.
If anyone ever makes fun of you for your lack of sexual experience, you can safely write them off as a degenerate fuck. Males for selfishly abusing womens naive, emotional nature if not folding into their own detrimental desires and females for a lack of self respect.

Me and my GF have only ever been with each other and it will always be that way.

Degenerates get out. (:

The average number of partners has gone up, so realistically 8 partners is less of a big deal than ever.

>dating someone who has banged more than 8 people
Don't get mad when she cheats on you

Anything more than 2 = slut who will cheat on you, divorce you and get half your shit

If she has sucked a dick (even if she has had 1 partner overall) = absolute degenerate whore that you should avoid. The only dick a woman must suck in her entire life is yours.

Girl with 1 or 2 partners who has not sucked a dick = perfect waifu material

Taylor Swift literally has celebrity orgies with black rappers you delusional fuck lmao

>trusting 90% of women in the first place

I lie about how many people I've met on Tinder every time I hook up with a new girl from Tinder.

I think it's just to look more desirable desu, and guys aren't necessarily above that. Most guys will at try to act virtuous at some point while courting a girl.

>the NEET of asspain

My wife has fucked like 20 guys, who cares? As long as she hasn't fucked more guys than I've fucked girls I'm happy.

cuck

This is what the media has you believing...

>so realistically 8 partners is less of a big deal than ever.

>becasue fornication was destrictive then, its less destructive now

how?

daily reminder that by loosing chastity we lost family and by loosing family, we lost the future

agreed.

it's a shame 95% of women do not fall into this category. especially here in the US.

i've fucked so many girls i literally can't remember(no joke, and i don't get how any of you can, you do realize high school was 4 years long followed by college which was five years long?)

and i haven't cheated on my girl since we started dating, never will.

in, conclusion, i disagree with your viewpoint and would call you a "moron" were i a more crass person

Are you a girl? No? Then this was not meant for you, faggot.

this.Its marketing. Like diamonds, diamonds are fucking common but are marketed to say otherwise to increase the value. Op a plastic container is worth more than a pussy and it's more useful.

>My wife has fucked like 20 guys

disgusting

>british family value standards

That's what reality has me believing.

You're so bad at data analysis and understanding research that you might as well just drop the subject. The first graph that you yourself posted shows that the same number is less detrimental now while the average has increased. It's about a number in relation to the average, it's not consistent.

Whores and enablers BTFO

Am I the only one who thinks she relatively attractive?

>believing a narcissistic nigger
>thinking taking selfies with dindus harassing you for them is not in self-preservation and saving face before the kike media
Le (you) face xdddddd

Yes you are. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome faces are not hot.;

Damn. I went wrong somewhere in life. I'm still a virgin at 21. Oh well

Lol look at the video and see a breathing and naked Taylor Swift between Chris Brown and Kanye

Also, 8 people is a pretty average to slightly above average number for most attractive girls nowadays. I've dated one girl who had 3-5 partners and was shocked when I said I was in the 20s, and my friend has been dating a girl since freshman year of college who I'm pretty sure lost her virginity to him (she was that ugly duckling, nobody in high school wanted to fuck her). But the majority of girls I've had sex with had around 6-9 partners.

>/r9k/

Eventually you wont be 17 and youll get over your pathetic cuck attitude.

Women are discrete sluts. Men like to brag. Fuck a slut and have fun or be discerning and wait for a good woman.

Yes. They do exist. Dont listen to anyone who says otherwise.

no. most men will be attracted to her.

women don't even have to be decently attractive to find a dude.

>1 post by this cock sucking ID
Go mcSuck a dick you fucking cuck

>women are whores

sure thing buddy

>Damn. I went wrong somewhere in life. I'm still a virgin at 21. Oh well

you didnt, dont believe the decadent standards or culture

What reality? Tell me,how many women you know have told you explicitly, that they have fucked more than 8 guys? How did you come through that conclusion?

In movies and tv series it is very common and proclaimed as the norm.

>watch a fucking music video
>the best way of jewish usery
No thank you. Besides, it's a fucking lookalike. Christ, you belong in Australia.

>abstained from pre-marital sex
>somewhere wrong
the jew has taken you

Just generally women I knew from college and the goings on of life. 8 is not a big number for an adult, 8 is a big number for a high schooler. I'm pretty good friends with several women of all types and backgrounds and they're all around 8 or more.

Taylor Swift looks like a fucking elf it's not a common look.

>Are you jealous because you can't fuck these sloots?
Yes, fuck them for that desu

Women lie all the fucking time. All they care about is how you receive what they say, not about whether it is true or not.

If women are among attractive and popular trump fans, they will say they vote trump. If women are among attractive and popular hillary fans, they will say they vote hillary.

Women know that whores and sluts are unattractive, so naturally, they pretend not to be whores and sluts.

There really isn't much of a way to know if your girl has fucked one guy or a hundred. She'll lie.

Thanks sensible Danebro

Idk how girls stay out of double digits by they time they're ready to settle down aka 25. It's literally impossible.

I lost my virginity at 20, am overweight with a receeding hairline with buck teeth that has had sex with 6 girls and now I'm 24.

It's 100x easier for women to get dick, it's impossible to find a girl with fewer partners tha me, let alone a virgin.

Dunno what fuckin crowd you hang around. 8 is a lot unless you're literally just talking about party sloots. Most girls i know barely get to 5, with fringe cases being the 10 plus

b8

Back to r9k with this shit, sexless loser.

How do you figure their number is bigger than 8?

>Why do women act innocent about their sexuality when they've fucked like 8 guys?
>Unironically asking why women do the bullshit that they do wen it comes to sex.
B/c it's attractive. They're putting on a show for you. It's bullshit, just like most behaviors exclusive to women, but women have evolved these mating tactics over millions of years for the sake of producing strong offspring and having good providers raise them. Women are bitches: It's instinct; it's unfair to expect anything else of a woman who wasn't raised not to be a bitch. If bitches annoy you, look for a cultured girl with a good upbringing, and be sure to raise your daughter(s) correctly.

Do you also believe that George Bush was really in that vid?

I know a couple, im pretty sure its most of them. I just find it funny about how they boast about letting random guys cum inside them but then they tell their boyfriends "no glove no love". I was also fucking tired of a girl at school telling us how much she wanted a black boyfriend.

I dont even care about the left or the right or globalism or any of that shit, im pissed the fuck up about not being able to find a woman that is not a disgusting irreedemable fucking slut so i can start a family of my own.

Girls are also liars and almost all of them downplay their actual number. Girls like sex a lot more than you think they do, they can get it at the drop of a hat and they're much better at lying than you think they are.

They don't tell you about how she fucked her co-worker on a lunch break or cheated on their man with 4 different dudes, or that they had a threesome that one night in college.

No obvious fakes but they he show them breathing.

Because when you know someone for a long time you learn about their life including their sex lives. I'm also just really good at getting into casual conversations with women about sex.

A woman's brain is very calculatory. Always calculating how to get some dude. All women are like this, even if they don't fuck a lot. It's not like masturbation doesn't exist. But basically, women are very judgmental towards each other, especially for slutiness. It's also that a lot of dudes kind of recognize that a chick is just kinda dumb if she's fucked a bunch of dudes. It just means that she's obnoxious and drives away her boyfriends. It's a lack of personality that gets replaced with the vagina or something. Basically, they've accepted that they aren't very smart and that guys like to fuck them.

Then, she's always fucking dudes, which she knows is a little trashy and wrong, even if she won't admit it. This is probably because the average person has a brain that is imbalanced on account of moral relativism.
>frick morals
>fucks many men
>feels bad about it, but hates God, so she refuses to reflect
>says to you "omg, my friends bullied me and calld me a slut 4 fucking 8 guys, wtf ;("
Now, you reassure her and let her know that it's okay. You've fucked 8 different dudes. Not a lot of drama. Then you guys probably break up, continuing her cycle.

>8 guys
>laughinggirls.jpg

Shilling faggot.

I'm 27, and I've met ONE girl who was a virgin past the age of twenty. If I had to try and remember, from all of the girls I've known well enough to have the topic come up in conversation, the average is probably anywhere from 7-15. The group of people I tend to associate with aren't the average "get drunk at the club every weekend" type of people either. Now if you meet a group of girls in the food service industry/bartending the number is probably closer to 30. Shits crazy unfortunately it seems most of the girls ive met with a very small (

>start dating Brazilian girl
>curiosity gets the best of me
>ask her about her sexual past
>I'm her fourth sexual partner
>has kissed over 30+ people in her life, including girls
>bothers me at first
>realize I'm being retarded because Sup Forums has warped my world view for the worst
>don't care because her blowjobs make me pass out from pleasure

Jesus, he shows Taylor Swift breathing, the above shot is fake I believe.

>8 guys
wew lad

I never understood the whole highschool sweetheart marrying thing.

her face is meh and she's using the shape of her clothes and a pose to appear skinnier when in fact she's not.

It's pretty easy to tell when a girl isn't attractive but appears to be in pictures. The best example is when you look on Tinder or Twitter and a girl is using the Snapchat dog face filter. I've definitely fallen for it once or twice. Depending on what the girl is doing with her face it can make her look cute or sexy, which draws attention away from what her nose, cheeks, mouth, and forehead actually look like. In OP's picture, the girl is using smaller clothing to accentuate her small legs and -supposedly- large boobs. That's the first thing you'll see, because the contrasting colors pop out. But if you take a minute to look, you'll see that her pose is doing 2 things. 1.) It's accentuating those previously mentioned aspects. It makes her ass look rounder (though by the looks of the loose pants it probably isn't) and her breasts larger, because of the angle. 2.) It hides the real dimensions of the girls body. She how her left arm lays across her stomach, hiding a full image of her torso? If you look at the areas of skin behind her triceps and what would be her stomach you can tell that she has quite a large torso, not skinny like her arms/legs. A brief look at the picture would have you believe she's much smaller than she actually is (and probably more attractive if you're like most people who think skinny is better). Lastly I'll mention that the way she drops her hair makes it look nice and voluptuous, but it's obvious when looking at her hairline and the way it drapes over her hand that the hair is thin and very straight, which is still okay but less attractive than full, wavy hair.

In summation: She's not that attractive. Average. You could probably find a girl with smaller boobs but a better face, ass, hair, and waist size at just about any popular bar. 6/10 would bang

It's not just their sexuality; women lie, scheme and manipulate all situations. Women are basically the Jews of the world.

oh, OP. so you've decided to grow up and learn about girls. better late than never. go read rationalmale.com

There's nothing wrong with waiting until marriage to have sex. It's pretty commendable to do it by choice tbqh. I know a few guys and girls who by all accounts are doing just that and it's really impressive.

But if you're a virgin because you just couldn't get laid, well that just sucks.

>fyucked like 9 guys

holy fuck, how old are you where do you live?

most girls have fucked atleast 8 guys before they're out of highschool. Just wait until you're not underage anymore and are in your 20s and find every girl that's your same age is single and has two to 3 kids

i mean it makes sense. They're tiny humans that can manipulate you with their looks and they're better at emotional intelligence than men. It's no surprise that their lives are constant trickery.

so you 100% have herpes than? cool. gj.

Worn out whores being normal is a problem.
If I refrain from sexual activity with people I don't want a real relationship with I expect a future partner to be the same.
Casual sex is disgusting and devalues marriage and people.

Most girls downplay how many people they've slept with, just like how men will oversell.

Also, popular (which in this instance can be "cool", depending on your perspective. Like the "cool" skater guy, the "cool" hippy guy, the "cool" preppy guy)/skilled crowds of people and athletes have a shit ton of sex. Band and Drama kids in high school and college are probably likely to have high numbers of sexual partners. Lower numbers are much more common among the book nerds/social outcasts you'd find in high school and college, which I assume is the majority of people posting on Sup Forums.

>calling a Christian a fedora
shiggy

>8 guys

Oh my sweet summer child. . . .

How many women have had sex with their pet dogs?

I imagine the number is far higher than anyone would expect.

1 is 1 too many

8!? fucking burn it