So what’s the final verdict with case?? Is he the guys for the vikes or do they do something in the draft??

So what’s the final verdict with case?? Is he the guys for the vikes or do they do something in the draft??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVlMNrHct2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He’s the guy

He's a free agent at the end of the year so it may not matter. He could just go somewhere else and the decision gets made for them.

He'll have a bad game and get benched for Teddy then it's game over find a team in free agency.

>/ourguy/

Whatever he does in FA, I hope he stays the hell away from the Browns.

system babby

Well what if he doesn’t have a bad game??

It's an interesting situation. I'd say he still gets benched eventually because you don't really want to roll into the playoffs with Case Keenum if you don't want to.

but you do with teddy runfirstexceptnowhehasnolegswater?

Have you seen Case Keenum play prior to this year? If he regresses back to the mean then Teddy is a clear upgrade. Dunno though, maybe he actually turned a corner and improved his game.

Naww. I think he’ll be the one to take them to the dance. You heard it here first.

I expect a rerun of the vikings finally find their qb but then run into the saints in the playoffs and he gets concussed 14 times in a single game but the refs just happened to be blinking during all the hits episode

If you watched keenum in the preseason he was lights out. But that was the preseason, and he still lights out. So is he a product of the system? Or just good?

I am a packers fan but I enjoy that this guy is having success. I sort of thought he was just going to bounce from team to team as a back up and fade away. Unexpected

Any other well known QBs come about like this ?

Hard to say, QBs have all seemed to thrive in Minnesota's offense over the past two years though.

Why didn't we fire Marvin Lewis for Mike Zimmer ;_;

Kek

Honestly, that would be glorious, and I’m a Vikings fan

>Bengles fan here

Fuck Marvin Lewis. He’s been trash for so long and hasn’t won shit. Why didn’t we keep zim :(

It makes me sad. On the other hand, it's probably a good thing we let Hue walk to go the the Browns. Maybe we can even pick him back up as OC once he gets canned.

Wasn't Case Keenum playing for Jeff Fisher prior to this year tho?

Generally you get between years 1-4 to prove yourself, so if you happen to get stuck behind an established veteran you're pretty much fucked. By the time they retire and it's you're turn you're already bumped down in line (or more likely traded) for the next new hotness QB whose name is more fresh in people's minds from college.

Keenum got his chance (twice) and blew it, though I imagine most people recognize that only like 5 QBs in history could've made those Texans/Fisher Rams looks good. He was never supposed to get another chance again, since he was technically third string here.

And bill o’Brian. And there both trash with qbs. Bill finally had success with Watson, but other than that case seems pretty legit

>canned
it's the browns
they'll keep him until he's a nice clean 10-90

Do you think we finally trash him after this year??

Yfw Case wins one for da lakes

I remember when the Texans had their streak of 14-straight losses. Keenum played in some of those and he was always doing his best to win them. It seemed like the team let him down most of the time, rather than him directly contributing to the losses. I always thought he could succeed in the right situation.

I hope he puts a clinic tomorrow and we’ll never go back to memewater

Idiot

Thank you for your thoughtful response

He will lead the Vikings to the owl.

>it’s a people forget how mediocre teddy is episode

the question is whether he's elite or not

in all seriousness the real solution is to not resign bradford, trade teddy for the pack of gum that he's worth, and name keenum the starter.

use that 32nd pick in the first round to draft the future franchise QB while naming Case the starter

I’m beginning to trust this guy, Sam would be the GOAT but too bad he’s always injured and he’s just way too slow

>le autism man

this is actually true, but might as well stick with the hot hand

If Keenum stays hot the rest of the season, the Vikings will most certainly resign him if another team doesn't make a better offer. Bridgewater is on his fifth year option, Odds are he gets the boot more than Keenum does, especially since they already have Bradford

I think you could trade both Sam and Teddy and then move up in the draft to get somebody instead of picking 32nd.

They should just roll with Keenum, not resign Bradford and trade Bridgewater for picks. The guy isn't only winning games, but he's actually putting up good offensive stats.

t. sulking raiders fan wishing we had your defense

I wish that were to happen, but Zimmer has a huge man crash on teddy. If case has a bad game today we won’t see him starting in purple no more.

He's playing well because of the team around him, not because of Keenum himself.

ELITE

Alpha as fuck

I have a feeling he'll be going to AZ for some reason.

He’s obviously the guy, but it’s hilarious watching Minneapolis cucks constantly nitpick him in favor of Teddy when he’s playing better than Teddy ever did. The obsession with Teddy is crazy. I hope Keenum has an OK game and gets replaced by Teddy - only for him to completely blow their season. MN cucks would still defend Teddy after this.

Elite

The first half of the game against the lions he looked crazy good. The second half not so much? Do we still have a qb Controversy????

MN fan but this is 100% true

The teddy nut-hugging is out of control.

Op here. I pray to god we do. We have something good here and the obsession with Bridgewater is disgusting. He wasn’t that good.

Where are these supposed Bridgewater supporters? As far as I know the majority want Keenum.

Plebbit, probably. 2 guys where I work wanted teddy as well, prior to last week.

The media is pushing this topic. They want to see a feel good story where Bridgewater comes back and leads them to the super bowl. Awful if you ask me.

I love it. The anyalyst reporting this story can’t get Bridgewaters name out of their mouth. They hate keenum so much that they keep calling him a “good backup” I hope teddy never starts for the vikes again.

Yeah by default because Bustwater is shittier than shit. If he wasn't a meme QB he'd already be cut.

He's a handsome guy.

Bridgewater had literally nobody to throw to when he was starting and put up respectable numbers. I'd be interested to see how he does with the receiving corps the vikes have now

CASE CLOSED

youtube.com/watch?v=xVlMNrHct2I

Good lord

There you have it.

>Bridgewater had literally nobody to throw to when he was starting
Why wasn't he throwing to Adam Thielan?

Cause Bridgewater was awful and a borderline bust. No surprise why Bradford outplayed him when he came in, and why Case is doing so well (but Case is actually good, watch his 2013 season where he was on an AWFUL Texans team)
The guy plays with heart and inspired football, if the Vikings dump him for memewater I don't think I could forgive them

Bridgewater polesmokers just like the 'idea' of Teddy Bridgewater
They maybe subconsciously think that >we need to draft some forever QB ala Brady rather than just find a guy who plays well. Especially after Ponder.

It's because niggers will always support niggers over white people. That's one reason it's important to always support white people no matter what.

Wish granted.

>black QBs utilizing white weapons
kek never happens

greg olsen

this. a thousand times this.

CASE CLOSED. INTERIM QUARTERBACK PROVES HE'S WORTH HAVING IN THE FRONT LINES. SKOL!!! SKOL!!! SKOL!!! CASE KEENAM MAKES CASE TO KEEP HIM.

Can Newton won a MVP by doing this.

Is gonna implode just like the bills qb controversy lololol

Sign Keenum, trade memewater to Cardinals, and don't resign Bradford. The Browns then sign Bradford, he shatters on the first snap, and then retires.

It's because Minnesotans are the most self-loathing white people in the US and want a black QB to show they aren't racist. Same reason they voted in a governor who imported Somalians and in less than a decade sent Minnesota from whitest state in the Midwest to only 85% white

That’d be a good fit for him IMO

Case has moved to Minnesota. He spent all summer there practicing with Thielen. The state is also pretty good to raise kids in. Most school districts have good education and there are a lot of college choices.

What’s the obsession with memewater?! He hasn’t put any good work and the media is still drooling over him.

But you want to roll in with a QB who hasn't played an actual NFL game in over a year?

First round pick that had some good numbers and was showing potential, then got injured. This is a pretty vital time in developing a player too, the first few years of a career, so if he returns and does well after that injury, the investment in time and energy by the team will pay off and it makes an excellent comeback story. People lap that shit up.

I don't think Bridge is coming back, personally, but that's likely because he's still a big risk to put back in after his knee blew out. He might be Namith 2.0 and put up astounding numbers despite losing his rushing edge, or he'll bust out. That's not something you risk this late in the season anyway.

he's black

He really hasn't done much. He put up 16 touchdowns in 16 games played in 2015--in an era where a QB should easily be getting far more than 16.

16 touchdown Teddy; that's what he's good for. 16.

n-no you

Case is the third best QB on his team. Bradford is the real talent when healthy and he even showed that in week 1

Thielan was on the practice squad

What does case have to do to prove he's good? throw 4 TD's in a game? maybe the O needs 1300 yards and 12 TD's in 3 games? Oh they just did all that!

I hope the vikes franchise tag keenum and give Bradford a one year deal to prove if he’s healthy. Teddy can walk. Plus we also have Kyle sloter sitting on the practaive squad. Do you think that would be a good idea?

I hope he comes back for the playoffs and just destroys the competition. Would be a perfect end to the season with a guy coming out from IR and letting the league know he’s elite as FUCK.

Keenum is playing well and showing good poise, but a lot of his success is also due to throwing to Adam Thielen. The dude is catching everything he can get a hand on. Thielen is a fucking god.

>Vikings win out the regular season, but Case gets his leg broken in the 4th quarter of Week 18
>Bradford comes out, wins the divisional
>Vikings face Rams in NFC conference game, Bradford has a career game, but tears his MCL in the 4th quarter. Vikes win on missed field goal by Zuerlein.
>Teddy plays in the Super Bowl

Would you want this ride Y/N?

When case throws I do not worry, That sais something! he's very on point! case is doing 110% what he needs to do! vs Det the D relied on him!

>Keenum leads the Vikings on a nice playoff run
>Some shit team like the browns/jets/dolphins/bills offer him big money in free agency
>he reverts to being bad

Guarantee this will happen

as a vikings fan I kinda like the media pushing the whole "this is teddys team meme" over and over. I feel like it puts this massive chip on case keenums shoulder and he just goes out and throws more dragons on sunday to shut them all up again.

I swear he's going to lead us to a blowout superbowl win over brady, earn superbowl MVP honors as the first QB to throw 7 TD's in the owl and finish with a perfect 158.3 passer rating......and teddy will be the one saying he's going to disneyland and can't wait to start next season

Happy for him after bad coaching pretty much cost him his job last year

Bradford outplayed him when he came in because Bridgewater had blown his knee out. Bridgewater looked really good that pre-season before his injury.

the bridgewater argument:
>he had that season where he played ok but not great and failed to find the endzone against the seahawks in the playoffs.
>he looked good in preseason before his knee died.

keenum looked good in preseason and has not won a playoff game also.

>Vikes win on missed field goal
Poetry

Also I like Case. He was stuck on some pretty shit teams early in his career but i think he finally found a better than average team with a system he can work well in. He should re-sign if he gets the chance.

>As of the end of the 2016 college football season, Keenum holds the following NCAA individual records:

>Most career pass completions: 1,546
>Most career passing yards: 19,217
>Most career passing touchdowns: 155
>Most career games with 300+ passing yards: 39
>Most games with 300+ passing yards in a single season: 14 (tied with Paul Smith)
>Most seasons passing for 5,000+ yards: 3
>Most seasons passing for 4,000+ yards: 3 (tied with four others)
>Most career total yards: 20,114
>Most career touchdowns responsible for: 178

>Bradford is the real talent when healthy
So 20% of his career?
Glassford is a bust. It's time for teams to stop taking a chance on him.

It's 14.

What did he mean by this?

Bridgewater should remain as 2nd String and should only play if the Vikings are leading by a large amount and can bring in the backups.

Case has played the best he has played in his career so far, and has the support of the team.

Sam Bradford is reliable when healthy, but is injury prone. His future is that of a backup now.

Both Teddy and Sam's contracts end at the end of the season I believe, and Sam is the better of the two. But in the end, the cheaper of the two should be resigned.

Case should get a transitional contract of 2-3 years and train a rookie QB in the future.

what all QB's have to do to prove they are good is literally win a superbowl. Jim Kelly would be seen as one of the greatest of all time had he won a single SB and Dan Marino would be seen in a better light