How shitty is Chinese society? I'm thinking of moving there to teach English

How shitty is Chinese society? I'm thinking of moving there to teach English.

You'll hate it the Chinese are awful rude, pushy and loud.

1. They aren't clean
2. They aren't nice. Don't try to be polite to get one to do what you ask.
3. Their women are at the peak level of materialism. Even white girls' princess complex pales by comparison.

why would you not visit there first before taking such a big step

also ask Sup Forums not Sup Forums if you want meaningful replies.

Do not.

Why not?

I just don't wanna get screwed over when it comes to money.

>crushed by escalators
>crushed by elevators
>run over in the streets

Can this be a webms of the third world thread?

I lived in China. Most western foreigners hate China for many reasons. It's important to know that most foreigners in China are also losers.

Being in the right city in China is very important. I traveled around a lot, and found that living in Guangzhou was the best experience. Some people really like Suzhou as well, and it seemed like somewhere that could be great to live.

>be chinese
>get crushed by elevator

>t. Edward Chiu Liang

>I'm thinking of moving there to teach English

do it in taiwan instead.

Taiwan is less shitty.

Backward clones.

What?

Chinese people are soulless insects to be honest.

Taiwan wages are far below 1st and 2nd tier Chinese cities

Tiwan #1

India and China #2 poo in a loo

get a load of this wumao

Go to Korea man China is ass and I was stationed in Japan last year don't go there unless u can afford to live in tokyo which u can't unless you teach college or a super private highschool

t. korean tourist in america

Obligatory.

Go to Japan instead. You'll still be gaijin and suffer from general minor racism and treated differently but the majority won't be openly rude to your face and they won't shit in public or spit everywhere.

Unless you go to the rich people side, is absolute shit, worse than you might even think.

bigger cities are ok but the poor areas are really shit, chinese ppl are also pretty racist towards foreigners like all other asians if you care about that

honestly though don't go to china unless you're rich af, life is pretty shit for anyone who isn't rolling in money in china

I lived in China for 6 months and it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

The people are not that bad. They might be pushy and brusque but not malicious. And in my experience they weren't even that pushy. I was also helped multiple times by total strangers -one guy gave me a ride like 10 miles out of his way when I was lost. Young people will be friendly and want to get to know you. The girls aren't soulless materialistic whores except for ridiculous Shanghai Princess types who are already rich and are spoiled just like lots of rich girls anywhere. I met lots of middle class and working class girls that were very down to earth and fun. Actually working class Chinese girls from peasant families are the best.

Pollution is awful but there's a good chance you won't even notice it day-to-day.

Food and everything else is super cheap.

Everything feels cheap, even nice things. There's just something off about everything.

It's like anywhere else really. It'll be as fun and pleasant as you make it. I had a good time there.

Beijing is fine. They idolize whites.
Don't be an ass and leave your USA ego at home though.

Someone already addressed this Chink issue earlier yesterday. In the best tl;dr:

>Chinks were fucking shit because Mao destroyed thousands of years' worth of culture in the Cultural Revolution

>Suddenly into capitalism

>Countless cultural-less monkeys now into money

>Starts siphoning the land and foreign lands like a fucking locust plague

>Still has no culture

Designated baby abandonment streets

It's probably fine to go there as a teacher, though you'll be perpetually treated as an outsider.

Once you're there long enough and become one of 'them' you'll likely hate it. A lot of people who live and work in Japan say once you become one of the guys like anyone else, it gets a lot shitter.

You'll be held up to their cultural standards, which as Asians, are extremely fucking brutal. While also dealing with the fact that you're white and have a retarded accent. Holidays? Time off? Yeah right. You'll understand why suicide rates are high over there unless you're working in a high paying job.

Unpleasant, in terms of environment/customs/etc., but the pussy is good

taiwanese race traitor here. Speaks for itself, really.

>How shitty is Chinese society? I'm thinking of moving there to teach English.

They're awful. Go to Taiwan,S Korea or Thailand or something instead. Much better.

Mainland Chinese people are awful.

Mao did the same thing Stalin did. They took the relevant parts of the culture and used them to inspire the population. Nationalism is what stopped both the PRC and USSR from falling apart. There's a reason shows about The Romance of the Three Kingdoms and the silk road are huge over there. Fuck, even modern Chinese movies make a point about how much better kung-fu is than karate, they're that nationalist.

>culture-less monkeys not into money
Even if what you said (about Mao destroying Chinese culture) was true, it's not as though he didn't replace it with something anyway. The mystique of The Long March as well as the Battle of Luding Bridge became icons for future generations, as well as a way to promote Chinese nationalism and Maoism.

>still has no culture
Literally what?

>Mao destroyed thousands of years' worth of culture

Put the crack pipe down, you don't erase "thousands of years' worth of culture" by decree over the course of a couple of decades. Shit doesn't work like that.

Holy shit, saved. I have a friend in steel rolling who has seen this kind of shit, recently what was supposed to be a pretty high grade turned out upon inspection to be something they couldn't even identify beyond the fact it was a shiny metal.

t. Jack Wu, chinese expat in US.

They're Beverly Hillbillies, peasants who went from mud floors to Italian marble too fast to adjust. I had the pleasure of briefly teaching some young Chinese and they were all well-mannered and charming. In another generation or two this sort of thing will be behind them.

I've been to dozens of countries, and China was by far the worst. China is a filthy polluted mess, and chinks are a disgusting-looking race that have no morals whatsoever.

Well i guess he was talking about how
>people shit on streets
>rude and unhygienic
>Chinks have no souls or personality

I've been to all the historical places in China. Once you've seen them once, there's no reason to ever see them again. Most of them are shitty modern remakes that's like 90% cement. There's a temple in Hangzhou that is wonderful though. Beijing is utter shit, save your money and go to France or Italy if you want to see real history and culture.

Unless you like Chinese culture, you'd probably wont end up liking it. If you do, it's great. I've studied in Guangzhou for 6 months and I'm currently applying for a job in China just like you. Not as an English teacher, though. Fuck that shit.

China is better cities really. Go to China everything most modern, whereas New York looks like mud hut of primitive african nigger. It's obvious China has power and business, USA is much finished.

People don't shit in the streets in China because Mao destroyed their culture. If anything, it's because of the massive number of peasants who moved into urban areas for better jobs, and because Mao was born a peasant himself.

My brother teaches English in Taiwan. You're wrong

>nyc is shit

t. xiaobing liu huang

>My brother molests Taiwanese children.
>You're wrong

this. I'm half-haole (half Chinese-American), rural chinese are uncultured a f, known to be worst tourists in Asia.
But like anywhere, how people were raised matters. I taught English in Bishkek, and the students there wanted to be like those anywhere else-- well-dressed, settle into prosperous families, etc.

Gooks

Canada knows from personal experience.

Don't forget escalators.

Shit wrong one in mobile

I spent five years in China teaching English. It can be fun, it can also be terrible.

The Chinese are dirty people. Their kids shit in the streets, in restaurants, anywhere they feel like taking a dump, they will. Chinese people also do not wear deodorant. Do not get on a bus in the summer, you will regret it. The land is dirty, the air is dirty, and everything is covered in a layer of Grime. I was in the "countryside" for two of those five years, and it's relatively clean by the standards of a Chinese city, and absolutely fucking filthy by the standards of any western nation.

Chinese women are materialistic whores. Don't go there thinking you're going to find some submissive Chinese wife who will do everything you say. She is only interested in you for a a handful of reasons: Her parents will hate it and she's being rebellious, she thinks you're a ticket to money (especially true of rural women) or she is manipulating you to get a brand new iPhone that was built by her cousin.

Every single time you hear someone talk about the way the Chinese do business and are underhanded fucks, they are not lying. The Chinese will fuck you over at any chance that they get. To them, money is the all-important thing, if they can save a nickle by screwing you over, they will do so without hesitation.

If you teach in China, you will have to sign a labor contract, detailing what you can and can't do and what your employer can and can't do. Every single contract I've ever read contains something that violates Chinese labor law. Go ahead and try to do something about it though. You are a stupid foreigner and the labor bureau will ALWAYS side with your Chinese employer.

The Chinese have a fucked up system of loyalty. They're loyal to themselves first, their family second, their workplace third, then their country. Did you notice how the white guy who teaches English isn't on that list?

god, this still makes me cringe.

such is the result of a society based upon superstition and not divine retribution.

Don't bother, you might as well try converting people to Christian in a mosque.

Agree with everything but the last part.

Chinese girls are greedy as hell but still not even close to as high maintenance as western women.

>she is manipulating you to get a brand new iPhone that was built by her cousin.

MY SIDES

Being at ground zero, it's honestly not too bad.
Very friendly, hard-working, can't into liberal poz.

My cousin studies there, and he got detained and interrogated for 10 hours by the military for taking a picture with his phone of a statue infront of what was apparently a military facility. Apparently they strapped him to a chair, blindfolded him, shouted in his face and even electrocuted him. He still receives therapy. Apparently they thought he was an american spy

/!\ REMINDER /!\ REMINDER /!\ REMINDER /!\

chinks (AKA riceniggers) are NOT HUMAN

/!\ REMINDER /!\ REMINDER /!\ REMINDER /!\

yeah the first rule when dealing with chinese in business is they are lying to you

I was there twice, to study and to teach, married a woman I met there
It's a great place to be a student, as a foreigner there with your own money to spend and no obligations but to go to class, it's a relaxed atmosphere, everything is cheap and you're within walking distance of anything you might need at all times.
As for the women, the good ones are great and the bad ones are shit. As long as you don't trust people blindly you'll be fine.
Teaching though? Go to Taiwan. I don't know how it is there, but rest assured it's better than teaching in China.