Wife gave birth to a daughter 4 days ago

>Wife gave birth to a daughter 4 days ago
>First Muslim actor to win an Oscar
Just how good is this man's life right now? He must be the happiest man at the Oscars.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tyler_(The_4400)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>First Muslim actor to win an Oscar
he won because he's a muslim?

Probably be happier if he wasn't a nigger, eh?

No, he won because he was the best supporting actor. He just happens to be an actor that's Muslim

Kill yourself my man

>Muslim
>daughter
Probably was disappointed then desu

to be honest hes actually a pretty decent actor whos been underrated for a while now

I remember the first time watching Predators and thinking man that dude really sold me that he was scared for his life

>>First Muslim actor to win an Oscar
i highly doubt this

I don't have to, I'm not Muslim.

I was disapointed that he wasn't in Moonlight more.

Is he a Muslim or a black Muslim? (5%er?)

I didn't even know about him before this year, but when his character got killed off in Luke Cage, it became apparent that he'd been singlehandedly making the show good

Based Mahershala.

Popped on Luke Cage a week ago for the hell of it last week and he kills it as Cottonmouth.

i agree but it was better for the film that his character died

He's a convert.
Mahershala Ali isn't even his birth name.

Well Ellen Burstyn dabbled with Sufism for a bit but, she never fully converted

No, he's not 5% or NoI

Isn't this the guy from 4400?

This.
Only nine years until he can hide her under a niqab and heave her circumcised in Indonesia, though.

>Isn't this the guy from 4400?
yep
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Tyler_(The_4400)

>No, he won because he was the best supporting actor.
>He just happens to be an actor that's Muslim
Nobody can be retarded enough to believe this.

His performance in Moonlight was great tho. I thought the movie itself was eh, but he was really good

wasnt charles bronson a tatar or am i completely wrong

I actually thought Chiron's mom was the best actress/actor in that movie. She nailed being a drug addict extremely well, and the way she executed her character's change in the latter part of the film was excellent too. She probably deserved a nomination.

he was good in place beyond the pines for the 10~ minutes he was in it, i hear hes barely in moonlight as well though

His wife Amatus is a good friend of my sister's roommate and stayed over a few years ago.

Kind of weird we now know a guy who is now top tier Hollywood talent has been winning award after award from hit after hit.

House of Cards, Luke Cage, Hidden Figures, Moonlight. There's no pause.

Nope, he was Lithuanian or something

Remy Danton ftw

i mean maybe
the oscars were heaily driven by the current poltical climate
>streep in jokes
>tweeting donald
>gael garcia bernal offhandedly mentioning he opposed the wall

we all knew it was going to be a poltical shit show
If any award was possibly was given for race it was the animated short to iran
the director sent some note detailing why he didnt attend and why he opposed the ban
but following that was a commercial break with about 2-3 national commercials and they were all tailored to "pro-immigration side which was very suspicious given the anti-ban display that happened moments sooner. there were super lib commercials throughout but none in such a massive concentration all at once

>She probably deserved a nomination.
Pretty sure she was nominated

LONG LIVE THA CHIEF

youre right and he never won an oscar lol my bad

>muslim director of a gay nigger movie in a post trump election usa
hmmm...really makes you think huh...

She was actually

It's weird, I don't think she deserved an award but her acting was definitely the best in that movie.

Maybe it's because her role in the movie wasn't that significant

He was the actor, director of moonlight didn't win
Another year of different best director and different best picture winners

being a Muslim is just choosing to believe that a book you read is real how does this mean anything

Weird how you guys accept that nepotism and favoritism happens so much in Hollywood that all the black people win based on their skin color yet it's impossible that white actors win because of their skin color. Whites only win based on skill, right?

>in b4 incoherent babble about clinton losing or something

didn't Ben afflefk win one?

LIL OL THANG LIL BOY THANG BANG

Correct. His mother was a Christian minister in Oakland. His birthname is Mahershalalhashbaz Gilmore.

Mahershala is an obvious stagename.

i thought he was really good, what's wrong with giving him an oscar?

Mahershala Ali is easily one of the most underrated actors out there right now. I'm hoping this recognition gets him some more traction. Seriously he was amazing in Moonlight and he carried the FUCK out of Luke Cage which is why I can't figure out why they killed him off. The show takes a quality nosedive immediately after he leaves

>Mahershalalhashbaz

I wonder if this is gonna give birth to a new what's his name meme

I did not care about him in Predators because I was trying to figure out what the hell Adrien Brody and Lawrence Fishburne were doing on it

Jidenna's bew album "The Chief" just hit Amazon Prime and I have had it playing nonstop.

>I can't figure out why they killed him off
He had commitments to other films such as Best Motion picture of 2017™ Moonlight and Academy Award nominated Best Motion picture of 2017™ Hidden Figures.

>all the black people win based on their skin color yet it's impossible that white actors win because of their skin color. Whites only win based on skill, right?
correct

He was my favorite character from Luke Cage, but I thought it was a brave move to kill the main antagonist halfway through the season.

Too bad Diamondback was lame as fuck. He was almost Eisenberg Luthor campy.

Replacing him reminded me of killing old Vaas and making that South African fuck the main bad guy, or the Raiden and Snake bait and switch.

I am glad he finale was about the rise of Shades and Mariah.

Why do they always host the Oscars in white Hollywood? True diversity means diversity of location as well as color, gender, sex, income level, and religious hatwear status. The systemic disparity between rich white Hollywood and Nairobi reflect the disturbing and dark undertone of white supremacy. The election of Donald Drumpf has revealed that even the coveted Oscar is nothing more than the brand of a slave owner conferring belonging to a group that literally stoops so low as to reward mere trinkets to people and women of color for doing a shuck and jive routine.

Until the Oscars are hosted in an African city, the academy will always be known as the propaganda arm awarding their ofay officers of white racism with golden white men on a pedal stool.

>easily one of the most underrated actors out there right now
He just won an Oscar, chill

He wasn't in Hidden Figures tho

He was the hidden figure all along.

I don't think any father wants a daughter. No one wants to think about their blood getting every orifice filled with mean dicks.

>This triggers the Sup Forums

Did you watch it? He was the main character's husband.

No it was just a bad story choice. He should have been the main character for multiple seasons. They just did such an excellent job for the beginning that nobody questioned the awful choices they made to end it. They fucked up something that could have actually been talked about a decade from now

this guy was good in House of Cards

Diamondback started to grow on me, then he put on that goofy Judge Dredd costume. baka

We just learned Cornell's tragic baxkstory and he instantly dies?

Oh, wait just looked at the starring list. He wasn't a main character. My bad

The man's on fire.

He is a friend of a friend. That friend trolled Mahershala by refusing to watch any of his films or shows because he only likes sci fi and capeshit.

When he brought up Benjamin Button, he said it looked boring.

He had to watch him after Luke Cage though. Not only is it capekino, but was the first black superhero to have his own monthly comic and he was one of the first comics said friend was present for during its debut.

*Mooslim

Is Cottonmouth's laugh based on The Count from Sesame Street?o