Why did we hate him so much?

Why did we hate him so much?

Did we really? I think none of that BS was unironic

black actor in a primarily white movie series during a time where diversity and forced inclusion is getting on everyone's nerves to the point where even the democratically elected president is outspoken against it and progressives hate him for it

check my 5

I hated him in the first trailer because they made him look like a dumb token dindu.

In the actual movie he was the best character. Not saying much because the movie was shit, but he was fine and I hope we see him in the next one.

>did

By far the most likeable character in TFA. The movie really should have been about him. Way more interesting then Rey

The entire movie was barf. The only thing
I liked was not-vaders helmet voice.

Do all black people have pubes for beards? Let's find out.

I like him. Hope his arc is decent.

>mfw beard love is so strong on social media , blacks try to force meme black beards but there aren't enough to make it work.

full black africans can't actually grow beards. You can tell which American blacks have white ancestry by whether or not they grow a complete beard.

Its the same for native americans.

>black actor in a primarily white movie series during a time where diversity and forced inclusion is getting on everyone's nerves to the point where even the democratically elected president is outspoken against it and progressives hate him for it

He was still a token black dude. Im sure not many people gave a shit about Lando in the original Star Wars

Yall just hate seeing black people that are not in "ooga booga fux bitchez nigga" movies

Source?

Best part of a mediocre movie. Who hated him (other than Sup Forums whose opinion is meaningless)?

DO, why DO we hate him so much.
Sorry I just had to come in here and fix OP's typeo.

seems like itd be plausible, wouldnt need to grow a beard in hot ass africa

but we also used it think we could turn iron into gold so who knows, didnt get a lot back from quickly researching it

this is some old bullshit. there are desert tribes that have very little facial hair but there are many africans that can grow impressive beards, notably ethiopians and south africans. one of the most famous africans, shaka zulu had a beard too

Boyega is great, his character was underwritten but that's Jew Jew's fault. Daisy was horrendous at being likable, I really hope Rey turns evil.

Poe Dameron was the best character

>spent most of his life as a storm trooper
>has any semblance of a moral compass

Just look at his skin?

For me I was worried they were gonna mary sue him and make him a master right off the bat

Instead we got Rey to cover that

He's a terrible character and an even worse actor.

He was the best character in Episode 7, Rey is far more hated on Sup Forums

She's just force sensitive. Im sorry to break your bubble but Starwars is not real. It's like a fairy tale in space.

>> bbuu-buuttt muh childhood memories
>> muh expectations
>> the old Starwars showed luke training before becoming strong, so this HAS to happen.

sorry m9 not everyone is this autistic

>black man dressed in white
you tell me

>calm down
>breathe

1. he is not good looking
2. His character of a magic janitor who is against killing but kills all his ex friends, is crap
3.his comedy bits remind me of jar jar

Lando is as light as beyonce + he is good looking.

Then they should be autistic enough to ask for internal constancy. only an idiot would love a story were they deus ex every time their is a problem,unless they need to move the story

They casted him for the sake of casting the most niggeriest nigger possible. He wasn't that bad of an actor outside of a few lines though

>You can tell which American blacks have white ancestry
Almost all of them do. Quit teaching impressionable youth Sup Forums pseudoscience

>pseudoscience
implying mixing those not cause skin to be lighter

So, I need to put some white genes on my pool so my son can grow a nice beard, thanks for the tip user

This. The character was designed to be a typical white male but of course, everyone loves niggers these days.

I guess the only real problem for me personally is that he was a complete unknown, it felt like a vehicle acting part for an unknown actor who happened to be black because 'We need more diverse main actors'.

I do wonder if he'll actually have normal career after the trilogy.

>In the actual movie he was the best character.

I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I liked Poe Dameron better, funny that they initially planned him to really die at the beginning of the film.

>typical white male
I hope not. The world is doomed if that is the behavior of a typical white male

>was designed to be a typical white male
So instead of using a character used countless times it used a black one for once... Maybe next they'll cast the cuck whitey as a black too.

>I guess it's a matter of opinion, but I liked Poe Dameron better, funny that they initially planned him to really die at the beginning of the film.
There are no good characters so the best is not really a praise.
>Poe Dameron
I felt poe was to dreamy
>really die
as another fuck you to the fans?

>ugly
>bad character/ acting

>Maybe next they'll cast the cuck whitey as a black too.
one can only dream. next stop Asians

"""""""""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""""""

>as another fuck you to the fans?

From what I recall they idea in the initial script was him dying in the desert, they changed it because the product thought he'd make a good charming character.

And Oscar Isaac is latino, they may have killed him if he was white.

half-baked agenda driven casting in both lead roles, coupled with a disappointing script.

>And Oscar Isaac is latino, they may have killed him if he was white.
latino often get dumped in with whites. also its more about his character being a classical hero type, kill him to say "this is not your daddys star wars"

A testament to how too much divershity is a bad thing.

Finn and Poe were awesome. Rey was the one everyone hated.

Fuck this movie. And not for all the reasons that you'd think, but episode 7 really did fuck up han solo who was literally a perfect character until this shite. I blame return for bringing him back. Him sacrificing himself in empire was the best shit and made so much sense towards his arc. Only thing that could've made empire better was if they really did just kill him off at the end.

And yet they were the least developed, and to be fair poe only felt like a great character because oscar isaacs performance made up for what was otherwise an okay script. God with just a few tweaks this movie actually could've been up there with at least ROTJ

I didn't hate him, I honestly found the uproar hysterical, because the people that disliked the actor are totally cool with all of these alien races with different colors on their skins, body types in the star wars universe and what not, but then freak out over one regular looking black dude, hilarious.
And people yelling that stormtroppers are all supposed to be kiwis was another knee slapper.

He turned out to be the best part of the movie, granted that's not high praise because the movie is just a new hope 2.0 and there's not a lot to compete with in this film, but he was still a delight and I wanted more or him every time they switched to rey, han or anakin 2.0.
I'm sick and tired of Skywalkers and I hope Finn or Poe or any other person that's not a Skywalker take center stage and they just drop the Skywalker legacy shit. There's been enough movies revolving around them, put something different on screen.

It's why I like the clone wars show more than the actual star wars films. There's tons of great episodes where Anakin is nowhere to be seen or he's just background noise and you get to see cool shit that's always in the background of the movies, up close

Replace hans role with leia, have han AND luke missing instead
Cut the rathtarc scene
Cut the diner scene
Cut all the snoke shit
More poe

Boom, films fixed. Also would've been a good work around carries death.

>Implying Jonas Savimbi isn't full on black
Check this retard out.

>because the movie is just a new hope 2.0

see I never really understood this year old critcism (jesus its really been that long already) because in the theatre I couldn't help but feel like it was a mix of all the OT films rolled into one, almost like a best hits star wars edition. Drawing the best elements from all 3.

Like yeah, old mentor dying, a new trench run, orphan from desert planet etc.

But it also had parts of empire (Falcon in pursuit with two tie fighters, climactic lightsaber fight at the end which is an empire thing NOT a new hope, small alien creature teaching orphan about the force, the shady figure corrupting an apprentice with a secret agenda, the main character rejecting her fate etc.)

As for ROTJ, the final lightsaber duel showcasing the inner rage of the protagonist, which return did a whole lot better because we had 3 films worth of development before we got to see lukes struggle with balancing the force.

Also just visually its just all callbacks to the OT - Jakku/tatooine - Endor/whatever the jungle planets name was - Hoth/starkiller base

It all just felt like one big HEY GUYS MEMBAH STAH WARS??? instead of actually having a story that made sense as a continuation of return. Now everything just feels weird and disjointed, all of a sudden it feels like a huge universe as opposed to just a small tale taking place IN a huge universe. The wonder is gone. Doesn't help that the performances feel almost too professional and emotional, as opposed to geeky and charming. The fact that harrison ford and lando were legit good actors kinda added to the narrative in a weird way.

nigga what, lando is one of the coolest characters in the damn universe

mother fucker owns his own floating city, was best friends with han, genuinely cares for his people, he's baller as fuck

you don't understand you are on neo-Sup Forums user

Finn was the best character in that movie, everyone else felt derivative, but "actually shit rookie defector" was a pretty cool way to go

Kylo Ren felt fresh too

It's funny people here like Poe because he literally did nothing except be a suave superhuman all movie without personality

finn's motivations make no sense, his backstory as a trooper makes no sense, he just does whatever to get to the next scene. that's not saying much for a film full of plotholes though.

yeah, finn was actually pretty great save for that cringey diner scene.

Kylo ren was great because he rally was just a wanna be darth vader fanboy, I remember alot of people finding him annoying and the worst part of the movie and I felt like that was the whole point. Pretty smart move on the writers part because FUCK trying to make a better and more intimidating villain than vader.

As for poe, its almost like he was just slapped in at the last second. Great performance, but his character had no arc or change in attitude. Was just there to blow up death star 3.0

Average movie all in all

>we

>fuck your mom birdshitskin

I haven't heard about Trump being against diversity quotas or whatever but he's said a lot of shit so I believe you. Man what a loudmouth. Can't wait for him to piss off a country and get us started on another series of wars.

Also check em.

Because he can take it.
Because he's not our hero.
He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

A Darkie Knight.