Year of the Pity Award

Year of the Pity Award

black people cant act

>diversity

Apparently means giving awards to rich people of non Jewish descent.

How heroic.

Viola Davis is good though.

Not even racism can make you that blind & cold of heart.

White people can't act

Good luck convincing Sup Forumsfugees that black people are anything other than a plague worthy of anything other than extermination and/or enslavement

Nah, this was a diversity award.

I'm gonna delegitimize the fuck out of these picks.

>White people can't act

Decades of cinema say otherwise
Non-whites demanding a seat at the table say otherwise

earn your oscars nigger

How come you never see Asians or Hispanics??

Huge, unprofessional blunder that ruined a million dollar award show and it humiliated several people on stage in front of a massive worldwide TV audience.

Literally the lowest point in Oscar history.

Fpbp

>implying Oscars are ever truly earned

kek

Because white liberals dont care about them
To them diversity literally only means black people and trannies

And that was after they spent 3 hours trying to "troll" Trump and got no response.

Hollywood fucked up really bad tonight.

Lol Sup Forumstards are seething how fucking pathetic can you be to get this mad about something so trivial

Hispanics are generally conservatives when it comes to shitting on hollywoods sexual deviancy, while Asians are neurotic weirdos.

It's because of the politics behind why the black movie got the award. Everyone knows it.

And just a year ago blacks chimped out about not getting any awards.

Really makes you think.

Do they not see that this is only because clickbait media made a stink over diversity quotas?

As OP says, it's a Pity Award, not a merit award.

Which is utterly pathetic. Not a win in any form. This only highlights how utterly false leftism is and that progressives are non-whites' worst enemies, because they don't require or expect anything good from them.

I'm a #SlaveToTheOscars

>decades of white voters says otherwise
>white people decide that white people can act

Sounds legit.

>mfw cucks turn on Kimmel

at the time of the golden globes some anons had foressaw all this

>he thinks skill matters

Stupid cuck it's all about political correctness

I'm not sure any of those "actors" can act.
Most of them take characters that already fit their own persona.
Why do you think Meryl Streep was so good at acting like a bitch in The Devil Wears Prada.

>Decades of cinema say otherwise
Oh so you mean Jews?
Already did honkey

>no one has spoken of Jackie Chan this entire night

hehehe #oscarsowhite plan worked as expected
the gibs me dat awards fair was a success
drumpflets btfo

do these people not realise how much shit the Polish got?

top kek this sounds so condescending, also fuck other minorities

Fuck you faggot. Plenty of them can act.
>Carl Weathers
>Bill Duke
>Danny Glover
The list goes on

what a shock.

the academy added like 200 black and hispanic people after all their bitching and moaning last year even though they've won a ton of acting oscars in the past 15 years.

i think for the next 20 years we're going to see black actors and actresses and black movies win oscars and no white people will ever complain (except anonymously) because they don't have a victim complex and think everybody is fucking out to get them.

All shit. The only good black actor is Eddie Murphy and he retired. Will smith is not completely awful.

Viola Davis absolutely earned that Oscar over the other 4.

is faye dunaway senile or something?

did she not even read the card and just assume la la land was going to win?

i feel awful for the people that thought they had just won an oscar and gave speeches only to have to hand them over because the presenter is a stupid cunt.

A.A.

Academy Awards
Affirmative Action

Are you saying that Viola Davis didn't deserve that award for her acting?

Also, how can you reconcile your statement with the amount of white people that still win? The best actor and actress were both white.

This doesn't mean that white people shouldn't be winning. But how can you say "shock" when white people win major awards?

Black people and other POC will win awards too, man. And when they do, shouting "pity award" or "sjw" does no good. Sometimes they're going to do things better than a white person, it's okay.

viola davis did deserve the award. moonlight did not though. ali was in the movie for about 15 minutes but he was good i guess.

of course white people will still win some awards, but i guarantee you that every single year now we'll have black people winning major awards even though they make up 13% of the population.

hispanic people make up a much higher percentage but you don't see them bitching and moaning about not getting nominated do you?

White Men Can't Jump.

>did she not even read the card and just assume la la land was going to win?

I'm sure the cards all have the same basic format. So large print for the core info for the winner and tiny print for what they won at the bottom. Being presenters just read the top part.

so they handed the wrong card to a couple of old people, odds are they can only see the top part with out their glasses. So they see big print name, big print movie title. Then the just roll with it. Now if had said Joe Nobody or a film not up the award, maybe they catch it.

It's not like you see Oscar cards all the time...

Is that the card Betty had in his hand originally?

I had to work so missed the show, what happened? they called the wrong people up to accept the award? they couldn't have fucked up that bad right?

It's whatever card wasn't opened first

fpbp

>2016
>white oscars
>2017
>recordbrecking number of black stars
ok

>we will never be happy

its like giving the superbowl crystal handegg to a team of scrawny white bois because you are sad that they suck at football. and this all happened cause last year blacks were mad that they got no awards.

why blacks have a victim complex

i wish blacks could take a joke as well as they take bicycles

leftists taught them

Where is the outrage over the old white dude announcing La La Land the winners? Remember when Steve Harvey fucked up and everyone jumped up his ass for a week?

O, cause he's white. Just another example of white privilege white ppl don't fucking realize.
Ya'll fucking dumb as shit

Because most Hispanics or Asians have better things to do then to bitch about their race not getting enough trophies.

Great.
Now we can go back to #OscarsSoWhite when only 2 black people win next year.

No, that's a second one they brought out during the speeches.

Does this mean they will stop bitching and moaning about "Muh academy being racist" if they don't win next year?

because from their perspective they are living in a society built by super intelligent space aliens. they really aren't capable of contributing to it, the only way they survive in it is because white people give them what they need(food stamps, welfare etc). nearly every white person is smarter and more capable then they could ever hope to be. every accomplishment they DO have, getting into college, getting a decent job, it all has to be given to them through affirmative action and the like. half the population hates them and the other half feels sorry for them like a lost puppy. they don't belong here, and deep down they know it. it was very cruel to keep them here after slavery ended

everybody was laughing at harvey though it wasnt serious u scrub

no you fucking cracker, they tore into him for a minor mistake, but no body aint saying shit about the old white dude who fucked up tonight.

Ya'll go on and on about how white priviliege aint a thing but you don't see it when it staring back at you

>Trump
>New England Patriots
>Adele

they had to throw a bone to the negros after those

Wait, what happened with Adele?

she won an award over that fake nigger beyonce

Obviously this doesn't include this year. Nor does it even account for changing populations, meaning blacks are actually over-represented.

People still use the word "ethnic" to mean "not European or North American"? What could they possibly mean by this

blacks were outraged she won grammy awards instead of 'queen' bey

>Where is the outrage over the old white dude announcing La La Land the winners?

Old white dude didn't announce La La land the winners.
Watch the clips you're talking about before playing the race card.
Old white dude opens the envelope and sees there is a problem. He leans into the lady beside him to show her there is a problem with the card and she blurts out the only movie title on the card not realizing there was a problem.

People who fucked up:
-whoever handed white dude the card
-Stupid lady next to him that blurt out La La Land
-Host for not jumping in sooner.

People who didn't fuck up
-White dude.

so shove your race card up your ass Steve. You fucked up and people rightfully called you out on it.

>it's another user roleplays a stereotypical young ghetto black man episode
My favorite!

because most of them arent american and this awards show is for americans. sorry illegals don't count bro. alo asians and mexicans are terrible actors.

Wow.

Talk about desperate cries for attention.

>falling for bait this hard

stupid ass bitch, i fucking watched it and saw him read lala land, fuck up dumbass cracka

Hollywood is always about politics. After last year, it was pretty obvious niggas gonna win a few Oscars this year.

Reminder that the Oscars are, as of this year, illegitimate for caving to the PC-zombie hordes.

viola is a great actress. it's just people are giving them too much credit. it's getting annoying now.

Beaners end up as Cholos or as cleaners, gardeners and nurses.

Asians don't go into acting. Their parents force them into law, medicine, and engineering.

Not enough time to bitch about Oscars diversity.

White liberals with no jobs and their pet project on the other hand.

you occasionally have to throw the dog a bone so he will leave you alone for awhile

next year will be one for absolute kino to earn its awards

that's not how black people work. it's never ever enough for them. we've been throwing them bones for a long time, and they are no happier. they should be grateful we even let them stay here and aren't starving to death in africa