Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

If your skin isn't white then you're not welcome here anymore, try going to Sup Forums with all the other muds

So you tought that Sup Forums would be a good place to post this? not many niggers are browsing this board fucking retard.

But what is "civilization"? An acquiescence to a set of rules in conflict with human nature. It took Europeans a very long time to undermine their own nature before they considered themselves "civilized", and then you go into Africa and are surprised when you tell Africans to suppress their nature, hate them when they can't, and fight them when they resist?

You are very ignorant, OP, and probably gay.

OP is a fat autist weaboo who has daydreams about the day of the rope be carefuldoing anything that requires physical activity - you might get a heart attack

>this triggers the redditors

are you op wtf

I know this is probably bait , but NatGeo has studies that say black African were the first ones to develop into homo sapiens, whilist Whites' originated from Neanderthals.

Anyways, Moonlight won best picture, and theres nothing you can do about it :)

species is defined by the ability to produce fertile offspring, the word your pic needs is breed

This. If there were ever going to be a race war it would have been started by the hardcore racists of the old south, most of which were willing to die or go to prison for the cause. Modern "race warriors" like obese "white" Sup Forumsfags and homosexual Richard Spencer aren't going to do shit. At worst we'll see one Dylann Roof style incident every couple of years or so.

op needs new material. the same threads every night are getting old

Television & Film

fuck off dumb Sup Forumstard

>nigger here
I enjoy my daily dose of Sup Forumsock spillage. I'm flattered my skin vexes children with Asperger.

and op, you will find better reception here
>>Sup Forums

and yes, to answer the question that's been bugging you, my did is indeed 12.3 inches long, 10.3 if you take the curvature into account.
>.

>a movie about black people in it won an award, time to sperg out on Sup Forums

They are both pretty hot, desu. Would fuck.
The girls are not bad, either

>nigger here

blacked.com, all the argument the white man needs for african superiority

Wow you sure showed all the blacks posting on Sup Forums what for,
I'm so proud of you OP :)

what happened in the Oscars I forgot to watch lads

The shitskin mud races really have to leave

based Swagshit and Co

>Being this upset

Redheads are literally the niggers of the white race.