OOYYYY VEEEY GOYIM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3363532,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well speilbergo would know plenty about stealing little boys

>tfw the water is boiling and they're only turning up the heat

When I first read about this I literally smacked my forehead.

How about a film about Pedowood?

How about spielberg making a movie about his oscar winning '''''''''''documentary''''''' which was filled to the brim with lies?

It's funny because of Blood Libel

What about the thousands of instances of Ottomans kidnapping Christian boys, cutting off their dicks so they could never breed, raising them to be unic killing machines, and using them to kill countless more Christians?

Next best picture? Next best picture.
>Spielberg will never direct movies like Jurassic Park, Jaws, or ET ever again
2bh, it's really hard to hate a guy like Spielberg

You understand that the "libel" part is meant to convey that the accusations were false, yes? And that the Vatican really did steal Jewish children for creepy brain washing?

Funny how it's widespread and common enough that it needs a name. Almost looks like a pattern.

Because then he'd have to star in it and indict himself and all his friends.

>jews get accused of stealing kids
>they get accused so often they name this type of accusation
>since the jews name it "libel", it must be false
>don't look into it, goy

>when Christians do it, it's "truth", when kikes do it, it's "false"

why doesnt he do a movie examining the notorious killing of Jesus Christ by the Jews?

why doesnt he do a film examining the notorious genocide of the Ukrainian people by Jewish communists?

why doesnt he do a film examining mohels sucking baby penises after mutilating them?

It's been over a month, how come Trump hasn't finished what Hitler started and gassed these demon worshipping evil scum yet?

>It's ok if Catholics do it
Imagine if there was a scandalous story where The Rebbe decided a goy child was a Jew and had to be raised by Jews.

You'd hear shitposts about Jews stealing children to this day.

The church did do a fucked up thing taking a boy from his family.

>why doesnt he do a movie examining the notorious killing of Jesus Christ by the Jews?
Because it's not true. Also he is a Jew.
>why doesnt he do a film examining the notorious genocide of the Ukrainian people by Jewish communists?
Because it never happened. The famine wasn't orchestrated by Jews. And not only Ukrainians died, Kazakhstan and the Volga region were also devastated.

Oh look Spielberg wants to film another movie full of kids... Big surprise there.

Because he is one of them.

Only a Catholic will be able to put the kikes in their place, and look what they did to the only Catholic president JFK.

when will (((hollywood))) make a movie about jews drinking the blood of christian babies???

What about when Israel deliberately bombed 4 children playing soccer on the beach in gaza or used children as human shields to clear mines? That's pretty fucked up.

Payback for killing Jesus.

Why are you asking this

like come on dude

racist motherfucker

So is randomly stabbing civilians on the streets. The Middle East is a nightmare zone.

t. jacob rothstein

How about a film of Ukrainians genociding Polish civilians? Or about Ukrainians collaborating with the Nazis AND later the Soviets? Or how they were the most brutal camp guards? Or how they happily carried on genocide against the Jews?

Keep fucking around and we'll bring back the inquisition
They thought we forgot about what you did to Jesus, lol we literally never forget. Shit is so ingrained we gassed 6 millions of them 50 years ago

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich

You type like a fucking mong. Like come on dude.

Yes, we'd definitely hear shitposts

>2 February 1132 – 22 March 1144
Fake history. They still believed in witches and demons then.

Time to make a millionaire

>fake history
We're reaching peak Judaism

>Der Sturmer as historical source
This alone makes it completely unreliable. Even the Nazis didn't take Der Sturmer seriously.

What the fuck...I am a big Spielberg fan and this is the movie he chooses to direct next!?

No. It's called source criticism. Even if it was true, such old sources are very biased and unreliable.

Actually the idea that he'll be learning the Catechism sounds like an interesting plot point.

The Morara child was taken on the belief that his nanny had converted him. Had she also given birth to the child?

All Israelis are militarily trained employed army reserves, there's no such thing as an Israeli civilian, they are legitimate military targets. Especially the settlers since they are in active violation of international law and Geneva conventions plus they are reserve soldiers so it's okay and legal to kill them.

>“It is a symbol of the forced conversion that was done at the time,” Bologna's chief rabbi Alberto Sermoneta said. “The spiritual leaders of that era breached human rights and the laws of nature by removing that child from his family. When I was a child at Jewish school, we all studied the Mortara case. It is shocking.”
And pedophilia in modern day world isn't shocking? You'd rather make a movie on something from middle ages instead.

>Edgardo Mortara, a Jewish boy from Bologna, was secretly baptized by a maid when he fell ill and then forcibly removed from his family in 1858 at age 6 and raised as a Catholic with the blessing of Pope Pius IX.
Now Academy Award-winning director Steven Spielberg is making a film about the ill-fated battle by Mortara’s parents for the return of their son, who eventually became a priest. Oscar Isaac will play the adult Mortara and Mark Rylance has been cast as Pius; Tony Kushner wrote the screenplay.

The hell? So the boy was never abused at all. He was just made a Catholic and this movie is about Jewish parents wanting their son back.. not like the boy got sexually abused as I thought this would be about.

What is the point of this story? Kids nowadays get way more abused when they enter the model agency and how hard life gets.

You may as well make a movie about Michael Jackson growing up and what his father did to him instead of a boring story like this.

>be Ukrainian peasant
>your entire family is kidnapped and murdered by the Jewish NKVD
>soviet authorities and Jewish NKVD confiscate all your food starving millions to death
>germans come and expel Jews who did all this suffering to you
>"w-why are you collaborating with the Germans, you antisemitic criminal?"

>go to IMDB to see the discussion on this topic
Oh right... they got rid of the discussion boards so no one can write any negative stuff anymore

Good goy, don't pay attention to the missing children. Didn't you hear on CNN? PizzaGate is fake news :^)

it's all around you, you stupid goyim. search for the name "blake leibel"

Face it C u c k-tholics your religious institution is troubled. Even your ''''progressive'''' pope let go several convicted pedos under the pretense of "God's forgiveness".

>Bu-but... they are God's servant you fedor...
Fuck you. Even the bible condemn peoples who proclaim themselves as righteous in God's eye but committing sin and terrible shits in the back. Granted nobody is perfect, but child molesting is a whole new level of degeneracy.

I don't give a shit about the Jews and i despise their zionist-shit, but child molesters is a serious issue that must be punished and Vatican need to put themselves dealing with that shit instead of complaining about "muh global warming, muh god create evolution, muh LGBT is sin".

t.Protestant but i spend a lot of times with Catholics and tbqh i admit most of them are good, but damn if they don't turn blind eye towards these problem

Really makes you ponder

Everything construed as anti-semitic is labeled as 'libel' or 'hoax' on wikipedia.

At this point your just choosing what you want to believe. Your doubt the Anglo-Saxon chronicling which is still considered some of the best sources in the world even if they mention witches and dragons. I'm sure you have no doubts about "The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara" though. Besides William is one example amongst literally thousands.

Oscar Isaac is in it. Is he playing the guy on the left?

Yeah, especially those two vietnamese kids he and John Landis imported and had their studio adopt, only to kill them with a helicopter

History is written by the victor

He who controls the past controls the future, he who controls the present controls the past.

I swear to God more than half these accusations against alleged paedophile priests are money scams to make the church look bad.

He who controls the spice, controls the universe

No, they feel people waking up and they're turning this shit to 11

This is a jewish version of blood libel tales

Last year when their Muslim accomplices were raping people they decide to award some low brow "catholic pedos" movie

>There are pedos in the Catholic church
Yes, good goy

>There are pedos in Hollywood
>There are pedo in politics
Hehehe don't be ridiculous goy

>in an age where the only news is only word of mouth, no newspapers exist, and the literacy rate probably doesn't extend beyond 5% of the population
>somehow across the opposite ends of Europe, peasant bumfuck England and peasant bumfuck Hungary are having incidents of ritual blood murder from jews

>the Vatican really did steal Jewish children for creepy brain washing?
Can this be season 2 of The Young Pope?

I'll give you the settlers but that's as dumb a technicality as calling anyone who's ever been drafted a non-civilian
Most people in the reserves are retards who barely had any training and suggesting they're as much a legitimate target as active duty soldiers during armistices or peacetime is fucking retarded

>The spiritual leaders of that era breached human rights and the laws of nature by removing that child from his family. When I was a child at Jewish school, we all studied the Mortara case. It is shockin
This is some tribal ass shit

I can't imagine being taught blood libel shit in school. "That 1766 rabbi committed grave human rights abuse, I'm very aggrieved oy vey my Catholic heart is pounding"

need an update

I remember years ago a Jewish historian pissed off a lot of rabbis when he published a book laying out some pretty compelling evidence that at least some of the accusations may not have been false.

(((((((((()))))))))))

Source? Legitimately want to see this

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3363532,00.html

Remember that dumb film called Spotlight that won the oscar last year?

Me neither.

>The Mortara case (Italian: caso Mortara) was an Italian cause célèbre that captured the attention of much of Europe and North America in the 1850s and 1860s. It concerned the Papal States' seizure from a Jewish family in Bologna of one of their children, six-year-old Edgardo Mortara, on the basis of a former servant's testimony that she had administered emergency baptism to the boy when he fell sick as an infant.
Yes, I think a very well documented case from 19th century is easier to believe than random accusations from 12th century.

These are cities, not countries. There are like 10 countries here.

>So the boy was never abused at all
They were removed from their family, isn't that abusive? What right do you have to deny someone the right to be raised by their own parents? This was an absolutely monstrous case and exactly the kind of fucked up story hollywood mines for ideas, imagine what it must've been like for the parents.

1. It says areas not countries
2. Most of the German cities were also countries at the time.

>be Ukrainian peasant
>the Soviets 'liberate' you from Poles
>happily collaborate with them and denounce Poles to the Soviet authorities, take their homes when the Soviets deport them to Siberia
>The Germans attack Soviet Union
>collaborate with Germans on a mass scale
>your nationalist "elites" want to create an independent Ukraine
>to do this they plan to expel and murder the Poles
>happily join them to loot Polish villages, rape and murder Polish children, women and men

10/10 Christians. The greatest nation ever.