12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST
12/09 - ACB 76: Australia - 6am EST
12/09 - ONE FC: Warriors of the World - 7am EST
12/09 - Bellator 190: Carvalho vs. Sakara - 4pm EST
12/09 - GLORY Superfight Series: Rotterdam - 1:30pm
12/09 - GLORY Redemption: Verhoeven vs Saddik - 4pm EST
12/09 - UFC Fight Night 123: Swanson vs. Ortega - 10pm EST

News:
>Coach: Nate Diaz should get $15 million for next fight, won’t likely compete at UFC 219
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16689950/coach-says-nate-diaz-would-outbox-tyron-woodley-but-fight-unlikely-ufc-219

>John Lineker steps in to face Jimmie Rivera at UFC 219
mmafighting.com/2017/11/21/16687612/john-lineker-steps-in-to-face-jimmie-rivera-at-ufc-219

>Alleged battery victim claims he needed staples, concussion symptoms treatment after Volkan Oezdemir punch
mmafighting.com/2017/11/20/16682450/alleged-battery-victim-claims-he-needed-staples-concussion-symptoms-treatment-volkan-oezdemir-punch

>Champ Daniel Cormier to 'go to the next guy' if Volkan Oezdemir's legal woes scrap UFC title fight
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/champ-daniel-cormier-to-go-to-the-next-guy-if-volkan-oezdemirs-legal-woes-scrap-ufc-title-fight

>Kailin Curran full pre-fight interview at UFC-Shanghai
youtube.com/watch?v=jTTfr9F2uzs

Other urls found in this thread:

rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16691690/b-j-penn-doesnt-feel-the-fire-to-compete-but-wont-close-door-on-fighting-future
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen
mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/nina-ansaroff-contemplates-baby-amanda-nunes-ufc
pastebin.com/2x8P1Dhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am just here for the thread wars

this thread is better than mine and im the one who made the real thread, lets use this one and call it a day.
gtfo you fucking faggot fuck

the real thread

Rory proving yet again that he is /ourguy/

shit i got distracted and didnt get to make an OP lol. this is the new OP btw

Previous
11/22 - VFC Fight Night: Waterloo - 6pm EST
11/24 - ONE FC 65: Immortal Pursuit - 7am EST
11/25 - UFC Fight Night 122: Bisping vs. Gastelum - 7am EST
11/25 - Cage Warriors 89: Moore vs. Cerili - 4pm EST
12/01 - GLORY 48 SuperFight Series: Van Soest vs Meksen - 7:30pm EST
12/01 - Bellator 189: Budd vs Blencowe 2 - 9pm EST
12/01 - The Ultimate Fighter 26: Finale - 10pm EST
12/02 - UFC 218: Holloway vs. Aldo 2 - 10pm EST
12/03 - Eddie Bravo Invitational 14: The Absolutes - 8pm EST
12/08 - TKO41: Champions - 7:30pm EST
12/08 - Invicta FC 26 - Maia vs Niedźwiedź - 8pm EST
12/08 - LFA 28: Cutts vs. Willis - 9pm EST

TUF 26 Fight of the Week - #2 Barb Honchak vs. #14 Nicco Montaño
rutube.ru/video/94b919c9cd27a52ddb4620ab52d96c96/

/mma/ News:
>B.J. Penn doesn’t ‘feel the fire to compete,’ but won’t close door on fighting future
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16691690/b-j-penn-doesnt-feel-the-fire-to-compete-but-wont-close-door-on-fighting-future

>Bellator heavyweight tournament matchups set, beginning with Rampage Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
mmafighting.com/2017/11/22/16693238/bellator-heavyweight-tournament-matchups-set-beginning-with-rampage-jackson-vs-chael-sonnen

>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize
mymmanews.com/tess-barrall-gender-wars/

>Nina Ansaroff contemplates having baby with UFC champ Amanda Nunes, though decision not clear
mmajunkie.com/2017/11/nina-ansaroff-contemplates-baby-amanda-nunes-ufc

Go away loser

>/mma/ news

wow

This is the thread

no

is this thread^

No one likes you on heem or in real life

heem urself my man

Is this photoshopped?

no

Why do you trip?

brazilian genetics

too bad she has the jew nose

It really seems like Mackenzie Dern is a girl that takes dumps that are so girthy that she needs to have her HUe fuck dad slip a butterknife under the bathroom door so she can chop it and flush without overflowing and flooding the bathroom and he just sits there with his idiot face grinning with his hue gums like a filthy animal and and also reeks like rotton hungry man pup meals chicken strips with cheese sauce on wedgefries. seriously Mackenzie needs to move up to 145lbs or just give it a rest

fuck off

lol he's gonna sperg out about jews again because we didn't join his shit thread

Are you the spammer

I suffer from narcissist personality disorder

I'm outside your house faggot we doin this gloves or no gloves

Why jot heem yourself?

reminder that cody garbrandt fucked her

I am too awesome to get heemed

no he hasn't. i doubt they've ever even met. she probably weighs more than him when they're out of camp

Vince Russo interview from Sports Illustrated. Famous WWE writer.

>"MMA could learn a lot.The gimmick match could work in MMA and make a lot of money. I'm not talking 2 on 1 like Sergio Pettis and Pickett fighting Struve or something. I'm saying mystery opponent. Like imagine a press conference and Conor and Dana is there. And it's like "at UFC 230 Conor is fighting a mystery opponent. It'd be like HOLY SHIT who is he fighting?!?! And then we fast forward. The camera goes backstage and we see guys like GSP showing up and going into the locker room. We see Ferguson warming up. Who is the guy? We see Michael Chandler and we're like oh shit he's the guy. But then we Royce Gracie,the legend in his gi warming up and walking to the cage. Conor is waiting and everyone's freaking out. But then, but then Enter Sandman comes on and Brock fucking Lesnar walks out. Holy shit! Oh my god. Imagine the reaction Monday. Country vs Country pay per views,table matches. It would work.

no are you?

he used to date her you tard

*teleports behind you*

No he didn't. You're thinking of Paige van Zant. Are you stupid or are you dumb?

okay that would be fucking hilarious

No i'm not, idiot, Cody fucked Dern Paige and stipes current wife. stop being so jealous of how alpha he is.

This is why we need the premiere mma orgs to be run by martial arts purists. Once it goes that mandrama and casuals smell that rank stink it'll be over

Like, imagine fighters having to just train on what they think is the best way to fight? Not just training the same 2 fucking moves because you have to fight Damien Maia

oh, you realize you were wrong so now you're pretending you were joking. nice one user

dude Cody would get swallowed by Derns huge box and come out with cerebral palsy, a wild ride leading to extreme spina bifida fly me to the germany clinic dana no im not a nazi but if they got oxys put it in my boy box

>5'3

Cody knocked out Derns boyfriend tho

Speaking of Cody Garbrandt, will his Hapa son be the next Elliot Rodgers?
no i'm right and all that is true, that last part was just sarcasm, try and keep up. also kill yourself.

this is the wrong movement webm

everyone posts this one but the one that looks like he is in a boy dance group is the funnier one

>When I started, I had nothing. Nothing. I needed everything. But when you start [to earn money], you starting collecting things: I want this, I want this, I want that. The purpose is not collecting things, though. The purpose is to do something great. Finish the dream you started.

>I want to help my family, first, of course, but then I want to give opportunity to children in my country like me who have a dream to become a doctor or something. If I reach my dream, it will give me the opportunity to help those in my country who have their own dreams and nothing else to fulfill them.

>I want to give some opportunity for children like me who dream of this sport and don’t have an opportunity like me. The last time I was in Cameroon, I brought a lot of materials for boxing and MMA to open a gym. Now I just bought a big space to start the gym, as well. A lot of children now in Cameroon, because of me, they have a dream. They say, ‘I will be a champion in MMA. I will do boxing like Francis,’ because they saw me when I was young. I didn’t have anything. I didn’t have any opportunity. And today, they see me, and they are dreaming. They are thinking that something is possible. Even when they are so poor, something is possible in life. … It's not easy. It's so hard, but it's possible.

Don't you EVER talk shit about my webms

>invisible nunchaku

Colby isn't shook at all. Hes clearly just aware of the law and isn't a criminal.

So,

for or against net neutrality?

I personally believe the free market solves all problems and also that endless uninhibited internet for poor people is probably a bad idea
>worldstarhiphop.com
>facebook.com
>twitter.com

OH OP
YOU DO IT FOR FREE
YOU'RE THE MAN, WE STRIVE TO BE
TO HAVE YOU WE ARE LUCKY
I'LL TELL JON ABOUT YOU WHEN I'M SUCCIN
ORGANIZED LINKS NEWS AND EVENTS
WE HAVE COME TO EXPECT NOTHING LESS
TOP NOTCH TOP NOTCH WORK
SO HERE ARE THE TWO MAGIC WORDS

THANK YOU!

im for it cause i hope i cant afford to use the internet anymore

We support whatever trump supports

what did he mad by this?

my butt is so fucking itchy because its sweaty and ive been on the internet too long

pls send sweatless underwear

>opening a mma gym in the poorest fucking country and making those losers pay you for brain damage with a 90% of never seeing america or being in the ufc.
What a humanitarian.

which wmma fighter has the sweatiest heem hole?

both good answers

were better off with less internet, and monetizing it will make it more useful, if you have to pay for something you'll want that thing to be worthwhile and you'll also use it effectively, such as wikipedia or investopedia

when its so open as it is right now people will just tend to be unproductive with it

my mom

>not thanking a good OP
I thought Canadians had manners, apply yourself!

Who cares it's not like you or I have any say in the issue

>You
>Having never seen Choke
>Not knowing that Connor was channeling his inner Rickson Gracie.

throw shade elsewhere

checked

Yes.... Yes..... Good goy
0.5 cents has been deposited into your wife's sons bank account

shade confirmed to be deflected by digits

is sleeping on your opponent a dominant position? I don't know how to score that

>implying george soros didnt put 200 million into a pro-net neutrality fund very recently

If your heem check list is up to date
You'll get the succ till you nut m8

>never heard of a sleeper hold

fucking casual

Pardon me friends but it appears that there are 3 active /heem/ threads.

Can one of you autistic cock sucking faggots please tell me which thread to post the wrestling observer news in? I'm really too tired for this faggot thread wars shit.

The thread with the least trip posts

this one works metlzerbro

This is the one. Never to late to shit up the board with threads, apparently

underrated joke

Anyways this week in MMA:

>MUST READ article about UFC TV negotiations. (For real, read it. Get educated.)
>Boomerang/UFC Sydney review
>News section has great tid bits including: UFC 217 numbers (huge in Canada), Wizard of Oezdemir, Jon Jones and tons more

This week is a great week. And it's hot off the presses less than an hour ago. READING IS YOUR FRIEND.

pastebin.com/2x8P1Dhf

I want to see people be brutally murdered in the ring for the entertainment of millions, not read soap opera crap.

Watch Brown/Camacho

Don't read it then you stupid faggot

why does max look like Roger Ebert in this pic

Certainly a wild time for the UFC, the next couple years are gonna be interesting

i will find you, theres only like 2 places in australia you can hide

based meltzer working /heem/ into a shoot by being the best journalist in all of mma

So how about the supposed news that UFC offered Khabib Tony for Dec 30 and Tony declined?

They seem really desperate for a main event, willing to throw literally anything together

they're not willing to give nate 15 million tho

/heem/!
Ayo /heem/!

Catch this!

This just confirms Conor v Khabib

Not really since Khabib will fight Barboza while Tony is obviously waiting for Conor

UFC 219 = Rin Nakai eating fluffy poo nuggets w/ chopsticks

conor isnt fighting tony ever

conor will literally rim dana's poopshoot for hours to avoid it

>>Tess Barrall named as female competitor for Gender Wars, Man vs. Woman MMA bout with a $1 million prize

How is Gabi Garcia not the first and only option for this?